First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Mt. Hakobe
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/22/12
Icy Mountains close to Magnolia.
Posted 3/22/12
*Walking up the slopes of Mt. Hakobe, looking for that village that posted the job request in the guild*
Posted 3/22/12
*I walk into the village and a man in his early twenties walks up to me*
Man: Please don't tell me that Sabertooth sent a runt like you to deal with those wolves!
Me:*Looks at him angrily* Well, sorry to disappoint you but they did. Anyway, just tell me where to find them so I can get this over with.
Man: Aren't you the feisty little shrimp... they're den is over by *points to a cliff about a mile or so away* that ridge.
Me: *Shoots a small blast of lightning at his feet and starts sprinting towards the den*
Posted 3/22/12
*Once I'm about 50 feet or so from the den, I crouch and slowly make my way closer. Immediately, one of the wolves lunge at me from above. I charge mi fist with magical power and give it an upper-cut. As soon as my fist made contact with the wolf, the magical energy detonated and exploded, however, not harming me. The explosion apparently woke up the other wolves because barking and the rush of paws could be heard from the cave-like den. I blast the top of the opening with lightning and it falls down on top of the last ones. Only three made it out*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/22/12
*out of the three wolves one of them was the leader.*
"You dare attack my pack?" *The leader wolf says to you.*
Posted 3/22/12 , edited 3/22/12
Isn't that a little bit obvious? *I chuckle slightly*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/23/12
*The main wolf growlsays in anger. Then belloss a blast of wind at you*
Posted 3/23/12
*I thrust my fists into the ground to the ground and hold on to prevent getting blown off the cliff by the wind and then propel myself forward by causing miniature explosions on my feet. As soon as I'm close enough, I aim a punch at the leader wolf, my fist charged with explosive magical energy*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/23/12
*The leader flies backwards and looks at you with a grin.* "Now!!!" He yells *The other two wolves lunge at you and patch on to both of your arms.
Posted 3/23/12
*I charge my whole body with electricity to shock the two wolves as soon as they come in contact with me*
Honestly, you had a better chance against me with the blast of wind!
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/23/12
*The leader wolf's eyes widen* Very well I'lllp show you true fear. *The wolf begin to grow until he was twice his size and two more wolf heads grew from his sholder.* Transformation: Cerburus form. *He now stares down at you with three snarling mouths.*
Posted 3/23/12
*I grin*
Perfect...
*I shoot an arc of lightning and follow closely behind it. The second the lightning hits all three of the heads, I grab the outer two and slam them to the one in the middle. I then hop on to the back of your neck and am about to thrust my hand, coated with piercing lightning, and charged with explosive magical energy to your spine, which would kill you*
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/23/12
*The wolf sees that he is slstuck with no more moves.*
Posted 3/23/12

jaeking wrote:

*The wolf sees that he is slstuck with no more moves.*


*I stab my hand into the leader's neck, blow it up and thus kill it. I get of and look at the remaining two*
Either of you wanna piece me?!
Magic Counsle Chairman
40719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hmmm.....
Offline
Posted 3/23/12
*The final two turn tail and run away*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.