Aquarion Evol Episode 11 music
Posted 3/22/12
Does anyone know the name of that song playing when Kagura declared "I want to kill her and hold her and crush her.. etc"?
Posted 3/22/12
Eve no Danpen

L2Wikipedia for insert songs.

Anyways, best show of the season.
Posted 3/22/12

AsuraCryin wrote:

Eve no Danpen

L2Wikipedia for insert songs.

Anyways, best show of the season.


But has too much ero scenes. lol.

Anyways, do you know where i can find that music? I can't find it anywhere. lol.
Posted 3/22/12

panda3525 wrote:

Anyways, do you know where i can find that music? I can't find it anywhere. lol.


I'm pretty sure it's in the new OST so it won't be coming out for a while. Your best option is to hope for clips of moments with the song. Waiting is the best option though.
Posted 3/22/12

AsuraCryin wrote:


panda3525 wrote:

Anyways, do you know where i can find that music? I can't find it anywhere. lol.


I'm pretty sure it's in the new OST so it won't be coming out for a while. Your best option is to hope for clips of moments with the song. Waiting is the best option though.


oh. Waiting to me is harsh. Anyways Thanks.
You must be logged in to post.