First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Hosenka Town
Posted 3/29/12

The_One_Death wrote:



The women kept chasing and the man kept running. "This kid is asking to be punished severely." Your explosions are causing problems for the spa. "Hey, you!!!!! Why do you think you're doing to the spa?" Now the authorities join in on the chase. The man turns and enters a building.


((They were mini explosions so that they boosted me but didn't do any harm to anything... -_-))
Posted 3/29/12


((Have you ever seen any kind of explosion not do any kind of damage? No matter how small, there will always be damage.))
Posted 3/29/12

The_One_Death wrote:



((Have you ever seen any kind of explosion not do any kind of damage? No matter how small, there will always be damage.))


((They were micro. As in only on the soles of my feet, so I guess maybe the floor got damaged a little...))
*I enter the building after him, barely seeing the entered a room on the third floor*
Posted 3/29/12


((Let's not forget. Equal force to move equal mass.))
The man ran into the room. A lady's scream and the sound of glass breaking was heard. A women came running out of the room shortly after.
Posted 3/29/12

The man ran into the room. A lady's scream and the sound of glass breaking was heard. A women came running out of the room shortly after.
*I enter right after she left and saw the man was about to jump from the window. I shoot him with a bolt of electricity to paralyze him and I move him away from the window just as the authorities entered the room*
He was the real perv!
*Pointing at the perv*

Posted 3/29/12


The woman ran off as fast as her feet could take her while carrying things. The man stunned on the floor tried to speak. "You fool. This is my room. The one you want just ran out." The woman left the building through the backdoor and the women that were chasing you filled the room shouting at you. "Where are our things!!!!!? Give them back!!!!! Kid, you're in so much trouble!!!!!"
Posted 3/29/12

The_One_Death wrote:



The woman ran off as fast as her feet could take her while carrying things. The man stunned on the floor tried to speak. "You fool. This is my room. The one you want just ran out." The woman left the building through the backdoor and the women that were chasing you filled the room shouting at you. "Where are our things!!!!!? Give them back!!!!! Kid, you're in so much trouble!!!!!"


*I stand him up, show everyone that he had there stuff and make him explain. I then jump out of the window and continue chasing the dude with nobody chasing me*
Posted 3/30/12


The authorities were writing down everything that you have done. Disturbing the peace, causing property damage, and inflicting harm upon customers. Even if you were innocent, you were going to take responsibility for the things you have done. The women changes back into a man. The man was using Transformation Magic. That was why he has never been caught. He was now quite far away and was almost unreachable.
Posted 3/30/12
*Getting tired, I realize something... the woman who ran out had a guys face. I run back to the building and try to track the cross-dressing pervert*
Posted 3/30/12


((Do you even know what is Transformation Magic? Have you read or watched Fairy Tail?))
The man takes a break by hiding among the people in a crowded area.
Posted 3/30/12

The_One_Death wrote:



((Do you even know what is Transformation Magic? Have you read or watched Fairy Tail?))
The man takes a break by hiding among the people in a crowded area.


((Yeah, but let's pretend that it was like Natsu and Lucy trying to learn Transformation Magic from Mira= Epic Fail))
Posted 3/30/12


((Okay then. Let's just continue. You're almost done.))
Posted 3/30/12
*I follow a trail of alleyways and find a rugged and suspicious looking guy sitting outside a nightclub, looking very satisfied with himself and decide to observe him a little more*
Posted 3/30/12


The has rested enough and continues to move. He walks in order not to appear suspicious. His goal is to leave town.
Posted 3/30/12
*I follow him closely but inconspicuously, get closer and knock him out. I then carry him all the way back to the authorities where they can verify if it was him. But by the time I reach the place, everyone was ready to leave*
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.