First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Another Fanfiction!
Posted 3/28/12 , edited 4/7/12
The setting of this fanfic is at the school.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yuuya Mochizuki, Kouichi Sakakibara, and Misaki Mei were walking in the halls together headed for the classroom to discuss about the calamity.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Misaki: Alot of people were dying lately.
Kouichi: *sighs* Not to mention, Teshigawara-san killed a classmate.
Yuuya: I am scared! We could be next!
Kouichi: Lets just stay together and protect each other.

(we can also use our created characters in this, write as much as you can!)
Moderator
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 3/28/12
Misaki:Good Idea Sakakibara-san
Posted 3/28/12
Kouichi: Arigato.
Member
26592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ERROR 404
Offline
Posted 3/28/12
Yuuya: Let's hope we'll all be safe !!!
Posted 3/29/12
Kouichi: Of course we will, we are all friends and we stay by each other, nothing will happen.

Misaki: I have a bad feeling though......
Moderator
10682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 4/5/12
Yuuya:About what?
Kouchi:Whats do you have a bad feeling about?
Posted 4/6/12
Misaki: I dunno, I always have bad feelings....

Kouichi: Okay.....
Member
1160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / if you were to kn...
Offline
Posted 4/7/12
~sitting out one of the class rooms~ *sigh*
where is my book
*Ivanna grumbles as she is looking through her back pack*
ah found it!
* she smiled she pulled out a creepy old book that looked on the verge of falling apart she opened it and her blueish violet eyes started to scan the page that her bookmark was on*
Posted 4/7/12

oracleloki wrote:

~sitting out one of the class rooms~ *sigh*
where is my book
*Ivanna grumbles as she is looking through her back pack*
ah found it!
* she smiled she pulled out a creepy old book that looked on the verge of falling apart she opened it and her blueish violet eyes started to scan the page that her bookmark was on*


Misaki: *comes up to her* Hello Ivanna-san.

Kouichi: How are you?
Member
1160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / if you were to kn...
Offline
Posted 4/7/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


oracleloki wrote:

~sitting out one of the class rooms~ *sigh*
where is my book
*Ivanna grumbles as she is looking through her back pack*
ah found it!
* she smiled she pulled out a creepy old book that looked on the verge of falling apart she opened it and her blueish violet eyes started to scan the page that her bookmark was on*


Misaki: *comes up to her* Hello Ivanna-san.

Kouichi: How are you?


*looks up from her book*
Oh hi
*she smiled*
i am good how are you
*she platsed bookmark in the book and closed it*
Posted 4/7/12

oracleloki wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


oracleloki wrote:

~sitting out one of the class rooms~ *sigh*
where is my book
*Ivanna grumbles as she is looking through her back pack*
ah found it!
* she smiled she pulled out a creepy old book that looked on the verge of falling apart she opened it and her blueish violet eyes started to scan the page that her bookmark was on*


Misaki: *comes up to her* Hello Ivanna-san.

Kouichi: How are you?


*looks up from her book*
Oh hi
*she smiled*
i am good how are you
*she platsed bookmark in the book and closed it*


Mochizuki: I am scared....that is all.....

Kouichi: I am good!
Member
1160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / if you were to kn...
Offline
Posted 4/7/12

why are you scared mochizuki?
*she puts the creepy old book away in to her backpack and she shuts her backpack then she stands put putting some of her long silvery hair back behind her back and straitens out her dress and pick up her old backpack and put it over her shoulder*
i am glad Kouichi that you are good
so what else has been going on restintly?
*she yawned slightly*
Posted 4/7/12

oracleloki wrote:


why are you scared mochizuki?
*she puts the creepy old book away in to her backpack and she shuts her backpack then she stands put putting some of her long silvery hair back behind her back and straitens out her dress and pick up her old backpack and put it over her shoulder*
i am glad Kouichi that you are good
so what else has been going on restintly?
*she yawned slightly*


Mochizuki: Calamity, just going out of control......

Kouichi: Been alot of deaths lately.

*Miku walks in*
Misaki: Miku-san, hello.

Miku: Hello Misaki-san! Is my bow adjusted right in my hair? I need to look presentable!

Misaki: Yes, it looks lovely in your hair.

Miku: Thank you so very much!
Member
1160 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / if you were to kn...
Offline
Posted 4/9/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


oracleloki wrote:


why are you scared mochizuki?
*she puts the creepy old book away in to her backpack and she shuts her backpack then she stands put putting some of her long silvery hair back behind her back and straitens out her dress and pick up her old backpack and put it over her shoulder*
i am glad Kouichi that you are good
so what else has been going on restintly?
*she yawned slightly*


Mochizuki: Calamity, just going out of control......

Kouichi: Been alot of deaths lately.

*Miku walks in*
Misaki: Miku-san, hello.

Miku: Hello Misaki-san! Is my bow adjusted right in my hair? I need to look presentable!

Misaki: Yes, it looks lovely in your hair.

Miku: Thank you so very much!


Hello miku-san

Ah there has?
who died?
ah well that is too bad Mochizuki........
*smiles a sligthy creep smile*
Posted 4/9/12

oracleloki wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


oracleloki wrote:


why are you scared mochizuki?
*she puts the creepy old book away in to her backpack and she shuts her backpack then she stands put putting some of her long silvery hair back behind her back and straitens out her dress and pick up her old backpack and put it over her shoulder*
i am glad Kouichi that you are good
so what else has been going on restintly?
*she yawned slightly*


Mochizuki: Calamity, just going out of control......

Kouichi: Been alot of deaths lately.

*Miku walks in*
Misaki: Miku-san, hello.

Miku: Hello Misaki-san! Is my bow adjusted right in my hair? I need to look presentable!

Misaki: Yes, it looks lovely in your hair.

Miku: Thank you so very much!


Hello miku-san

Ah there has?
who died?
ah well that is too bad Mochizuki........
*smiles a sligthy creep smile*


Kouichi: Too much I cannot even remember.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.