First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Starbucks making their food dyes from bugs?
2247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Indiana
Offline
Posted 3/30/12
Good thing I don't like coffee. ^_^
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lolllidk bakthar?
Offline
Posted 3/30/12
So? As long as it doesn't kill you, whatever~
68845 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / St. Louis, Misery
Offline
Posted 3/30/12
I don't understand the problem here.... You guys that drank the stuff and thought it was good, and now you are not going to drink it because its made with bugs.... which are edible and there are people in the world that eat them as a delicacy. Why does it being made with a minuscule amount of bug matter make the drink so undrinkable.... KNOWING that you thought it was delicious?
Posted 3/31/12
I've always wanted to eat cockroaches without feeling bad.
Posted 3/31/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

I've always wanted to eat cockroaches without feeling bad.


Just don't look at their faces when you eat them. It helps you ignore their suffering.






Regarding this dye in general -- I'm wagering that most people, if not everyone here, has been eating and guzzling this since they were little kids. It's what makes most brands of Pink Grapefruit juice and pink lemonade so...pink. Cochineal (pink bug dye) has been used for centuries. If it's red or pink, and says, "no artificial colors," there aren't that many other options.
Posted 3/31/12

BlaculaKuchuki wrote:

Just don't look at their faces when you eat them. It helps you ignore their suffering.



I just can't do that......I was once their parent.
Posted 3/31/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


BlaculaKuchuki wrote:

Just don't look at their faces when you eat them. It helps you ignore their suffering.



I just can't do that......I was once their parent.


I don't get it, that should actually make it easier.
4363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 3/31/12
We eat bugs all the time when they get into the bread dough.
Posted 3/31/12

BlaculaKuchuki wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


BlaculaKuchuki wrote:

Just don't look at their faces when you eat them. It helps you ignore their suffering.



I just can't do that......I was once their parent.


I don't get it, that should actually make it easier.


That's the point, it should be easier.
Posted 3/31/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


BlaculaKuchuki wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


BlaculaKuchuki wrote:

Just don't look at their faces when you eat them. It helps you ignore their suffering.



I just can't do that......I was once their parent.


I don't get it, that should actually make it easier.


That's the point, it should be easier.


I think you have issues. Everyone knows that we get a 'pass' when it comes to cannibalizing our own children/offspring/spawn. Just ask any rabbit owners. Or Kronos. Or those moms who say, "I brought you into this world, I can take you out!"

It's practically encouraged.
Posted 3/31/12

BlaculaKuchuki wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


BlaculaKuchuki wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


BlaculaKuchuki wrote:

Just don't look at their faces when you eat them. It helps you ignore their suffering.



I just can't do that......I was once their parent.


I don't get it, that should actually make it easier.


That's the point, it should be easier.


I think you have issues. Everyone knows that we get a 'pass' when it comes to cannibalizing our own children/offspring/spawn. Just ask any rabbit owners. Or Kronos. Or those moms who say, "I brought you into this world, I can take you out!"

It's practically encouraged.


But I'm not a cockroach.
Posted 3/31/12 , edited 3/31/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


But I'm not a cockroach.


Prove it.
Posted 3/31/12

BlaculaKuchuki wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


But I'm not a cockroach.


Prove it.


I speak proof.
Posted 3/31/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


BlaculaKuchuki wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


But I'm not a cockroach.


Prove it.


I speak proof.


Pfft, your accent sucks. You sound like vague implication at best.
Posted 3/31/12

BlaculaKuchuki wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


BlaculaKuchuki wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


But I'm not a cockroach.


Prove it.


I speak proof.


Pfft, your accent sucks. You sound like vague implication at best.


Only because you're not a human.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.