• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
Summer 2012 anime
13420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ?
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
sword art online :D
78457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/12 , edited 6/30/12

pistolsaf wrote:

@TheAncientOne Chitose Get You is showing that it simulcasts on Sundays 1 p.m EDT/ 10 a.m PDT
http://www.crunchyroll.com/chitose-get-you


That makes it straight after the AT-X broadcast, and a few days ahead of the first non-premium broadcast in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if it got changed.
68329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
are the new episodes of vanguard up and i can't see them? really confusing since they should be there.
78457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
Yes they're up
68329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
ugg darnit CR. hope they got whatever issue is going on resolved by tomorrow morning.
The Wise Wizard
87692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/1/12 , edited 7/1/12
Since I posted the update to the initial message, CR has added the following simulcast times:

Tari Tari
Sundays @ 9:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM PDT
Premiere date: Sunday, July 1, 2012

La Storia Della Aracana Famigla
Sundays @ 11:30 AM EDT / 8:30 AM PDT
Premiere date: Sunday, July 1, 2012



llamaben wrote:
That makes it straight after the AT-X broadcast, and a few days ahead of the first non-premium broadcast in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if it got changed.

Regarding Chitose, isn't is a short form anime? If so, I can see why they might be less concerned about it streaming before the OTA stations get it.

At this time, episode 1 is showing 8 hours to go.




everydaygamer wrote:

are the new episodes of vanguard up and i can't see them? really confusing since they should be there.

They are definitely there:


What country are you in?

66179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Online
Posted 7/1/12
I'm so Happy that Crunchyroll will be streaming Tari Tari & Kokoro Connect (I just pray that Sword Arts Online will stream to the UK) - so far the only show I won't be watching is the new Cardfight Vanguard (I only got through 9 episodes of season 1 and decided to me this is the worst anime I've ever seen)
78457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/12
It's strange that Jinrui isn't scheduled yet, despite the day and time both being announced. Hopefully it'll appear soon and won't be delayed...
The Wise Wizard
87692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/1/12

llamaben wrote:

It's strange that Jinrui isn't scheduled yet, despite the day and time both being announced. Hopefully it'll appear soon and won't be delayed...

Where was the day and time announced? I don't see that mentioned in the "Summer Titles: TEN titles just added!" topic.

78457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


llamaben wrote:

It's strange that Jinrui isn't scheduled yet, despite the day and time both being announced. Hopefully it'll appear soon and won't be delayed...

Where was the day and time announced? I don't see that mentioned in the "Summer Titles: TEN titles just added!" topic.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/06/29-1/crunchyroll-announces-new-shows-for-summer-2012-anime-season

Although the time has already past and it's not up yet...
117405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/12

llamaben wrote:


TheAncientOne wrote:


llamaben wrote:

It's strange that Jinrui isn't scheduled yet, despite the day and time both being announced. Hopefully it'll appear soon and won't be delayed...

Where was the day and time announced? I don't see that mentioned in the "Summer Titles: TEN titles just added!" topic.


http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/06/29-1/crunchyroll-announces-new-shows-for-summer-2012-anime-season

Although the time has already past and it's not up yet...


I guess their running behind. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to post it.
The Wise Wizard
87692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/1/12

Thanks. That will be helpful when I update the initial message again later. Either they didn't have that info posted in that news article earlier, or somehow I missed it.

This isn't the first time they've missed a scheduled premiere for a series while they have been at a con.

117405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


Thanks. That will be helpful when I update the initial message again later. Either they didn't have that info posted in that news article earlier, or somehow I missed it.

This isn't the first time they've missed a scheduled premiere for a series while they have been at a con.



Question how long did it take them to post a episode before if you remember? 4-5 hours?
The Wise Wizard
87692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 7/1/12

theskyflame wrote:
Question how long did it take them to post a episode before if you remember? 4-5 hours?

It appears it was Summer 2011 that I was remembering. Checking that topic, I see the following for both Yuru Yuri and the third Natsume Yujincho series:
"Simulcast premiered on Tuesday, July 5, later than scheduled".

Both were apparently scheduled to start on Monday, as I have that listed as their usual simulcast day and time. Unfortunately, I didn't retain the time their premiere was originally announced for.
117405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


theskyflame wrote:
Question how long did it take them to post a episode before if you remember? 4-5 hours?

It appears it was Summer 2011 that I was remembering. Checking that topic, I see the following for both Yuru Yuri and the third Natsume Yujincho series:
"Simulcast premiered on Tuesday, July 5, later than scheduled".

Both were apparently scheduled to start on Monday, as I have that listed as their usual simulcast day and time. Unfortunately, I didn't retain the time their premiere was originally announced for.


Alright i asked shinji and he said its scheduled for 5:30 pm today
First  Prev  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.