First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Summer 2012 anime
34513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/12
@ TheAncientOne
Campione! and Kokoro Connect both have simulcast times on their pages.

Campione: Fridays at 1 p.m EDT/ 10 a.m PDT
Kokoro Connect: Saturdays at noon EDT/ 9 a.m PDT


70352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 7/1/12 , edited 7/1/12
Lagrange Season 2 doesn't start till next week - today's episode was a recap (and is classified as episode 0 of S2).
The Wise Wizard
72284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 7/1/12

llamaben wrote:

Lagrange Season 2 doesn't start till next week - today's episode was a recap (and is classified as episode 0 of S2).

I missed including that information in the updates (although the section where that would show is now hidden in a spoiler). I will try to remember to include a note on it when I update again sometime tonight.



Updates to initial message:

Added simulcast time and premiere date for Campione!, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Kokoro Connect, La Storia Della Aracana Famigla, Natsuyuki Rendezvous, So, I Can’t Play H! (Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.), and Tari Tari
Moved Chitose Get You!! and La Storia Della Aracana Famigla to "Current Crunchyroll simulcasts" section

34513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


llamaben wrote:

Lagrange Season 2 doesn't start till next week - today's episode was a recap (and is classified as episode 0 of S2).

I missed including that information in the updates (although the section where that would show is now hidden in a spoiler). I will try to remember to include a note on it when I update again sometime tonight.



Updates to initial message:

Added simulcast time and premiere date for Campione!, Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Kokoro Connect, La Storia Della Aracana Famigla, Natsuyuki Rendezvous, So, I Can’t Play H! (Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai.), and Tari Tari
Moved Chitose Get You!! and La Storia Della Aracana Famigla to "Current Crunchyroll simulcasts" section



Episode 1 of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is up.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/jinrui-wa-suitai-shimashita
70352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 7/1/12

pistolsaf wrote:

Episode 1 of Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita is up.
http://www.crunchyroll.com/jinrui-wa-suitai-shimashita


Hopefully ep 1 airs at the announced time next week. For now I wouldn't take the time listed on the series page as correct as it's just set to show whatever time the most recent episode came out (or will come out).

Also the regions for the series: ca pr us vi ie gb as um
65275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 7/1/12

TheAncientOne wrote:

Since I posted the update to the initial message, CR has added the following simulcast times:

Tari Tari
Sundays @ 9:00 PM EDT / 6:00 PM PDT
Premiere date: Sunday, July 1, 2012

La Storia Della Aracana Famigla
Sundays @ 11:30 AM EDT / 8:30 AM PDT
Premiere date: Sunday, July 1, 2012



llamaben wrote:
That makes it straight after the AT-X broadcast, and a few days ahead of the first non-premium broadcast in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if it got changed.

Regarding Chitose, isn't is a short form anime? If so, I can see why they might be less concerned about it streaming before the OTA stations get it.

At this time, episode 1 is showing 8 hours to go.




everydaygamer wrote:

are the new episodes of vanguard up and i can't see them? really confusing since they should be there.

They are definitely there:


What country are you in?



yeah I'm in Canada. apparently people living in Canada can't watch the episodes for some reason.
The Wise Wizard
72284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 7/1/12

everydaygamer wrote:
yeah I'm in Canada. apparently people living in Canada can't watch the episodes for some reason.

I see someone created a topic in the Help/Support/Feedback section of the forum reporting it, so hopefully it will be sorted out no later than tomorrow morning.

684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/1/12
Did CR even bother to explicitly tell the regional restrictions for Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita? Also, looks like I'm right that only TVTokyo (and Takeshobo) shows would be available worldwide outside Japan, and that will stay that way.
33370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/12 , edited 7/1/12
Not a simulcast, but Crunchy now has Ano Hana. Now I can hold off on getting the DVD until The Rightstuf has a NIS sale.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/07/01-1/crunchyroll-to-stream-anohana-the-flower-we-saw-that-day#comments
70352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 7/2/12
I wonder what time Crunchyroll will air Total Eclipse ep 2.

I find it a little strange that the episode was released on Crunchyroll as soon as their Live Screening at Anime Expo ended, especially since the time doesn't correspond with any other Japanese airings or any simulcast trends. No time has official been announced so It's possible that the only reason for the delay was to let Anime Expo have the US premiere.
The Wise Wizard
72284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 7/2/12
Updates to initial message:

Moved Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse and Tari Tari to "Current Crunchyroll simulcasts" section
60307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 7/2/12
They added another box to the summer line-up after their announcement for PES.
70352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 7/2/12
PES is aired bi-weekly, and is also uploaded with English subs on it's own official youtube channel (Right now it's 1 ep ahead of CR).
65275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Online
Posted 7/2/12
still no update on why Canada can't watch the new season of vanguard.
34513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 7/2/12

seanohara wrote:

Not a simulcast, but Crunchy now has Ano Hana. Now I can hold off on getting the DVD until The Rightstuf has a NIS sale.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2012/07/01-1/crunchyroll-to-stream-anohana-the-flower-we-saw-that-day#comments


I was quite surprised to see Crunchyroll get Ano Hana, but thankful since I can add it to my backlog of shows to see. This is also the second Aniplex-produced NIS America licensed series that Crunchyroll has gotten after NIS America has licensed it.

It will be interesting to see if the Aniplex series Moyashimon and Dog Days get added to Crunchyroll or not. Although I have a feeling that we may only have one or two simulcast annoucements left(some live action show and Ebiten). I have a feeling about Ebiten getting an annoucement in a week or two because Crunchyroll seems to always have at least one Kadokawa series a season. Although the various Hakuouki anime making their way to Crunchyroll also seems possible too.

First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.