First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Uchuu Kyoudai | Space Brothers
55199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 1/14/13 , edited 1/14/13
indeed....deaths among main characters are in some anime that I have seen but

lets see how the mangaka ends it.

The last manga I saw was a spoiler for me since I scan thru it at the Japaneses bookstore, and and so far I didnt see any .
38731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
Another fab episode, they seem to last about 5 minutes!

59650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
This arc is just too tense! I can't wait to see what happens next.
49050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13
Hibito can't die... I sure hope he doesn't...very tense arc.
25258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Buffalo, NY USA
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
I'll be so upset if this arc has an unhappy ending. I was pissed off the NASA guy ignored Mutta's advice. No one knows what Hibito is going to do other than his own brother.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
76607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

NicoMG85 wrote:

I'll be so upset if this arc has an unhappy ending. I was pissed off the NASA guy ignored Mutta's advice. No one knows what Hibito is going to do other than his own brother.


Same... All these cliffhangers are so unbearable! Yeah, he didn't even consider what their reasoning might be beyond the "easier to get up there", but I have a hunch that Azuma will speak up again. Don't know if you notice how they were focusing on Azuma's face several times before and after the tip from JAXA.
38731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Sheesh these episodes just keep on leaving me hanging.

49050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Still good but too slow... Don't need so many episodes of Hibito running behind a lunar rover when he is running out of air, duh!
55199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 1/27/13 , edited 1/27/13
ha ha indeed .

Yes the Running Hibito would have cut down his supply in half but I turn the other cheek on that one lol.

And I already know that Hibito will ******<<<<<<****** because I saw the later manga at the store !!!!!, its the drama !!!!!
49050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
^^^ Well now you ruined the suspense and drama.... LOL, not really. Would be tragic and funny if they really did it and changed the name from Uchuu Kyodai to Uchuu Yatsu...
18016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/27/13
Haven't read the manga or anything, but I'm predicting that...

59650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 1/28/13

spacetyrant wrote:

Haven't read the manga or anything, but I'm predicting that...



Yeah, that's my expectation too.
49050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/3/13

deadpanditto wrote:


spacetyrant wrote:

Haven't read the manga or anything, but I'm predicting that...



Yeah, that's my expectation too.


We called it, predictable but still good. Only took them how many episodes to run out of air??? Still love the show, just way too slow at times
55199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 2/3/13 , edited 2/4/13
ITs ok that its slow .

IIt works for this anime. I already knew what the end was because I saw the manga at the bookstore

but man ....watching the drama unfold is just amazing.
I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I almost did cry man . I was about to burst ...The emotions are so real .

Can you imagine being in his shoes. Adult will takes a little bit longer before the Blood oxygen level go into dangerous level. . With HIbito's situation, he is experiencing suffocation and then passing out sensation. HIs brain still has oxygen , its just the sudden drop of oxygen level and his heart still beats .Now if HIbito trained his body in free diving then his body would shift into that mode in order to compensate.

But at the same time Hibito was fully aware of his plight .
The acting was really well done. Although there was one line that is wrong, its not atsui at all.

But it was the longest 1 minute ever ...lol

I sure love this show.
One Punch Mod
46000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/4/13

iashakezula wrote:

ITs ok that its slow .

IIt works for this anime. I already knew what the end was because I saw the manga at the bookstore but man ....watching the drama unfold is just amazing.
I thought I was going to have a heart attack. I almost did cry man . I was about to burst ...The emotions are so real .

Can you imagine being in his shoes. Adult will takes a little bit longer before the Blood oxygen level go into dangerous level. . With HIbito's situation, he is experiencing suffocation and then passing out sensation. HIs brain still has oxygen , its just the sudden drop of oxygen level and his heart still beats .Now if HIbito trained his body in free diving then his body would shift into that mode in order to compensate.

But at the same time Hibito was fully aware of his plight .
The acting was really well done.

But it was the longest 1 minute ever ...lol

I sure love this show.


A long minute indeed!

I've liked this show from the beginning, but during the relatively mundane first half didn't imagine a turn to serious suspense and danger in the later episodes, nor that they'd do it so well.

I sure love this show.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.