First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Naruto Shippuden and Fairy Tail To End Next Year
104075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / This Dying World
Online
Posted 4/1/12

alextepes wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


MrAprilFoolsDay wrote:

While I agree that saying it was One Piece would be more troll-ish. It is the least believable. Naruto Shippuden and Fairy Tail face similar problems as Bleach, Gintama, and Beelzebub.


one piece in general is a problem currently they are half way through the grand line, now if we extrapolate they'd be 1000 plus episodes before they finish.


and about 15 more movies I guess? and what about Pokemon? Hasn't it been around longer with it's numerous reboots?


yeah, but no one cares about pokemon, if you dis pokemon you don't have a million people saying "you're retarded pokemon is amazing" you do get that however with one piece.

12236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/1/12

AnimeKami wrote:


alextepes wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


MrAprilFoolsDay wrote:

While I agree that saying it was One Piece would be more troll-ish. It is the least believable. Naruto Shippuden and Fairy Tail face similar problems as Bleach, Gintama, and Beelzebub.


one piece in general is a problem currently they are half way through the grand line, now if we extrapolate they'd be 1000 plus episodes before they finish.


and about 15 more movies I guess? and what about Pokemon? Hasn't it been around longer with it's numerous reboots?


yeah, but no one cares about pokemon, if you dis pokemon you don't have a million people saying "you're retarded pokemon is amazing" you do get that however with one piece.



I've only seen 200 episodes but I rather enjoy One Piece, even if the main character isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.
But I've decided to watch Pokemon season 1, episode 38 to see what people were whining about for epileptic seisures.
1403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/1/12
OK what's with the link???
92108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 4/1/12
please don't joke about awesome news.
17783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/12
It is a rickroll, Anime, look it up. It is standard trolling practice, so much so that the singer himself has been in on it more than once. This wasn't the best troll today, in fact Google's was better, but meh.
The Wise Wizard
100931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/1/12

Greylurker wrote:


I had just opened another tab to animenewsnetwork.com, and as it often takes a while to load, I popped over to CR, and by the time I read this topic, I had seen their latest news.

To be honest, I was expecting something more seasonal for the link, like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhVCTkpVX2Y

But the one used got the point across.
10880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/1/12
rickrolled...good one

April Fools to you too!
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 4/1/12

So... sad.




61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/12
That's just sad. I don't want Fairy Tail to end yet. What's up with all the long running anime coming to an end? First Bleach, now these two.
27496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tallahassee,Flori...
Offline
Posted 4/1/12
Well,I heard Akira Toriyama is starting a Dragonball AF manga.
The Wise Wizard
100931 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/1/12

observantzani wrote:

That's just sad. I don't want Fairy Tail to end yet. What's up with all the long running anime coming to an end? First Bleach, now these two. :(

Um, you did click on the link didn't you?

I'm guessing if you are being serious, you just read the subject of the topic and then posted, so I'll let you in on the secret:


61729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 4/1/12 , edited 4/1/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


observantzani wrote:

That's just sad. I don't want Fairy Tail to end yet. What's up with all the long running anime coming to an end? First Bleach, now these two. :(

Um, you did click on the link didn't you?

I'm guessing if you are being serious, you just read the subject of the topic and then posted, so I'll let you in on the secret:




I did actually.
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/1/12




You almost got me, but that was pretty good.
71774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Queens,NY
Offline
Posted 4/1/12
Hahahaha you got me man

you also scared the shit out of me but you still got me
47115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Arnold Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/2/12 , edited 4/2/12
Wow, totally got me there, I was literally about to get depressed, then I got rick rolled.

You know, this is probably one of the few instances I'm so glad I got rick rolled xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.