First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Accel World
145067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 4/20/12
Episode 3

So after waiting about 18 days, episode 3 is finally on. Damn

Anyways...latest episode. Kuroyukihime explains a bit about the other Burst Linkers and the strongest of them:


Reaching Level 10 is serious business.

Oh my:


Cliffhanger ending.
24350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Virtual Fantasy R...
Offline
Posted 4/20/12
First like the last 5 minutes of the episode. Second, Kuroyukihime is still awesome and really beautiful.
Found out some shocking news although, I predicted it kind of. All in all, episode is pretty good but sound fx is laggy and behind by 1 sec with the player I was watching.
61641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 4/21/12
Very good episode. I like the expansion of Kuroyukihime's background, though I'm certain she still isn't being totally honest with Haru.

Also..
3324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Underworld
Offline
Posted 4/21/12 , edited 4/21/12
The first impression I get from this is that...

Woah!!! that fat chubby kid is the protagonist? O.O!!!

usually the protagonist looks cooler than that!!!
Posted 4/21/12
Yeah, the cliffhanger in episode 3 was good. I have my suspicions as to what's going on, but I can't wait to see what actually is going on.
3059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / library
Offline
Posted 4/21/12
after ep 3, somehow it's pretty much predictable
hoping for more twists n all of my suspicions r wrong.
LOVE THE BGM.
2207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/12
so fat..
Posted 4/21/12
I posted this on ANN so I might as well post this here:

This episode was total hentai material. The fansubber's episode blog made it much funnier.

Kuroyukihime, I don't think we ever got her real name, NTRs Haruyuki from Chiyu. Haruyuki plugs his cable into Chiyu's... uhhh, hole. Then he gets berated because he doesn't have a cable and Taku's cable is a meter long. The parent and child terminology makes the NTR spoof much more hilarious. Just imagine: "I don't love you anymore mommy! I find a new mommy."

I don't think I've commented anything about the OP but I really like it. Somehow it feels nostalgic and almost sort of like anime songs from the mid 2000s. The ED animation is absolutely gorgeous too. I love the part where we see Silver Crow limping with an decapitated arm.

Also, I think I understand Ms. Black Lotus's remarks from the previous episode about why she finds her true avatar ugly. However, I don't think I can trust that thought, she seems far too manipulative so far.

The scene


Remember guys, use anti-virus programs when cabling!
51103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
So just watched episode 3. At the end when he found the backdoor. I think taku did that for some reason and its doing something to chiyu's neuro thing and will eventually make it stop working or something. I also think that taku is cyan blue dude
83349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

burg408 wrote:

so fat..


just tell yourself he will have a growth spurt
36857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

AnimeKami wrote:


burg408 wrote:

so fat..


just tell yourself he will have a growth spurt


So what if he's fat it's nice to see something different done with the protagonist in terms of his appearance, they don't always have to look perfect straight away from the start, however this could perhaps as Animekami suggested could develop into a super cool looking guy eventually later on to show how much he has changed.
83349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
Ladies and gentlemen this just goes to show that even the fat can get the beauty.

This has nothing to do with real life, come on be honest does any male here, actually have a freaking clue as what goes on in the minds of a female?
2207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
i get why they made him look that way, it's just... he's so exaggerated, lol.
47630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/25/12

AnimeKami wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen this just goes to show that even the fat can get the beauty.

This has nothing to do with real life, come on be honest does any male here, actually have a freaking clue as what goes on in the minds of a female?


I can say yes. I grew up around all girls, my best friends have always been girls. I would rather hang around a bunch of girls talking about periods and pregnancy than I would a bunch a guys comparing dick-sizes and talking about the last girl they banged. lol


To be quite honest, I dont think any hot girl would go for a short fat kid like him. It's true. Girls are just as sight-oriented as guys are when it comes to who they want to be with. They are lying - or at least not being honest with themselves - if they tell you they dont care about looks. Unless they are blind... and even then if someone is hideously ugly I think they wouldnt want to touch their faces. :P

You can prove it too (lol): go hit on the prettiest hottest girl you know. Before you do that, make yourself as ugly as possible. And then try again and approach her as hot as you can make yourself. See how she reacts. ;)

It sounds jaded, but its the truth.

Anyway... I like the series so far, its different. I like that MC is short and fat and unpopular and socially inept. It's a different twist on being the gary-stu of the series.

The cliff-hanger of Chiyu's "backdoor" is quite interesting.
61641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 4/25/12

kitsuneshoujo wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

Ladies and gentlemen this just goes to show that even the fat can get the beauty.

This has nothing to do with real life, come on be honest does any male here, actually have a freaking clue as what goes on in the minds of a female?


I can say yes. I grew up around all girls, my best friends have always been girls. I would rather hang around a bunch of girls talking about periods and pregnancy than I would a bunch a guys comparing dick-sizes and talking about the last girl they banged. lol


To be quite honest, I dont think any hot girl would go for a short fat kid like him. It's true. Girls are just as sight-oriented as guys are when it comes to who they want to be with. They are lying - or at least not being honest with themselves - if they tell you they dont care about looks. Unless they are blind... and even then if someone is hideously ugly I think they wouldnt want to touch their faces. :P

You can prove it too (lol): go hit on the prettiest hottest girl you know. Before you do that, make yourself as ugly as possible. And then try again and approach her as hot as you can make yourself. See how she reacts. ;)

It sounds jaded, but its the truth.


As a general rule, it is true, but it is only partly true. Looks are one of the key factors in courtship behavior, and that applies to both sexes. There are other factors, one of which is familiarity. Knowledge of an individual can override looks. Subconsciously--and consciously for that matter--people look for suitability in a partner. How they determine suitability is tricky.

So, yes, it isn't unreasonable to think the fat kid can get the beauty. It's unlikely, but it isn't unrealistic.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.