First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring Titles: Naruto Spin-Off: Rock Lee & his Ninja Pals and Yurumate3Dei
47511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Fairdale, WV
Offline
Posted 4/2/12 , edited 4/2/12
Accel World, Kore wa Zombie, Euerka7 sequel are the stuff I'm interested in. I have no interest in stuff like Space Brothers nor 5 minute short series. So far I only plan to watch Saint Seiya and Nyarko-san.

There's like 10 shows I wanna watch, and half of them i'm probably gonna have to watch by other means, since CR will probably be picking up the 2 sports animes, the naruto SD, and maybe Beyblade. That leaves little left for stuff i'm actually interested in. Just a little annoyed at this seasons lineup.
36543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/12 , edited 4/2/12

theskyflame wrote:


Flamzeron wrote:


Zhemos88 wrote:

CR is sucking this season. When are we gonna get some good shows?


Fate/Zero Season 2 and Saint Seiya Omega.


space bros is also pretty good so far. and the next announcment will probably be either the rock lee anime or queens blade rebelion or perhaps even both.


Queen's Blade Rebellion is unlikely because 1.) the free to air broadcast doesn't happen until next week and 2.) The previous series have been put on here by Media Blasters and I've been told, they use the uncensored version.


Zhemos88 wrote:

Accel World, Kore wa Zombie, Euerka7 sequel are the stuff I'm interested in. I have no interest in stuff like Space Brothers nor 5 minute short series. So far I only plan to watch Saint Seiya and Nyarko-san.

There's like 10 shows I wanna watch, and half of them i'm probably gonna have to watch by other means, since CR will probably be picking up the 2 sports animes, the naruto SD, and maybe Beyblade. That leaves little left for stuff i'm actually interested in. Just a little annoyed at this seasons lineup.


Crunchyroll has a good chance of getting Accel World. We'll have to wait and see if they get it or somebody else licenses it.

Kore Wa Zombie has only a 20% chance of being on Crunchyroll and that's because it's a Kadokawa show. Funimation has licensed the first season, and it seems to have a popular following so I wouldn't be surprised if Funico grabbed it.

Eureka Seven AO has a decent chance. Bones could provide it to CR. Bandai Entertainment who is the publisher listed for the original is basically out of licensing new titles so it just depends on Crunchyroll getting the international distributor to agree.
114371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / georgia
Offline
Posted 4/2/12 , edited 4/2/12

pistolsaf wrote:


theskyflame wrote:


Flamzeron wrote:


Zhemos88 wrote:

CR is sucking this season. When are we gonna get some good shows?


Fate/Zero Season 2 and Saint Seiya Omega.


space bros is also pretty good so far. and the next announcment will probably be either the rock lee anime or queens blade rebelion or perhaps even both.


Queen's Blade Rebellion is unlikely because 1.) the free to air broadcast doesn't happen until next week and 2.) The previous series have been put on here by Media Blasters and I've been told, they use the uncensored version.



MB hinted that they licensed queens blade rebellion on a facebook post since they said more queens blade is coming so they may have CR simulcast it.
@zhe CR might get accel world although there is a 50/50% chance that they wont get zombie desu ka because funi has the license to season one but its possible they could still get it as for eureka seven since it was published here by bandai who are now gone CR might not get eureka seven but stranger things have happened before. also cr will not get beyblade since they dont usually simulcast kids shows so ginga is out too and they hinted at having 30 simulcasts which is most of the season.
45558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/12

Zhemos88 wrote:


Flamzeron wrote:


Zhemos88 wrote:

CR is sucking this season. When are we gonna get some good shows?


Fate/Zero Season 2 and Saint Seiya Omega.


I'll give you Saint Seiya, but i'm sorry the fate series is overrated and boring.


Boring? I disagree. While it does take the series a bit to pick up the action (I assume that's what you mean by boring), once it picks up it gets pretty good. Plus, it's more about the characters than what goes on in the plot.

As for overrated, I can see where you are coming from. The Fate series has only recently gotten big, though.
36543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/12

theskyflame wrote:


pistolsaf wrote:


theskyflame wrote:


Flamzeron wrote:


Zhemos88 wrote:

CR is sucking this season. When are we gonna get some good shows?


Fate/Zero Season 2 and Saint Seiya Omega.


space bros is also pretty good so far. and the next announcment will probably be either the rock lee anime or queens blade rebelion or perhaps even both.


Queen's Blade Rebellion is unlikely because 1.) the free to air broadcast doesn't happen until next week and 2.) The previous series have been put on here by Media Blasters and I've been told, they use the uncensored version.



MB hinted that they licensed queens blade rebellion on a facebook post since they said more queens blade is coming so they may have CR simulcast it.
@zhe CR might get accel world although there is a 50/50% chance that they wont get zombie desu ka because funi has the license to season one but its possible they could still get it as for eureka seven since it was published here by bandai who are now gone CR might not get eureka seven but stranger things have happened before. also cr will not get beyblade since they dont usually simulcast kids shows so ginga is out too and they hinted at having 30 simulcasts which is most of the season.


Media Blasters is a dying company though so I am not sure I can take their word on things. Based on precedent with them, this seems more like a possible library title(where they can stream it uncensored) rather than a simulcast(which would likely be the censored version and with a heavy ecchi show like this, why watch it censored?). Not sure AT-X would allow CR to simulcast the uncensored version.
48157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 4/2/12
So we got 6 more spots left after getting that chibi naruto show

Any chance that we'll be able to get Medaka Box, Sanakarea, Tasogare otome x amnesia, eureka seven ao, or kore wa zombie desu ka 2?
For some reason, I get the feeling the most we'll get would be 2-3 of these
49031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/12
Wonder if crunchyroll is going to get Cardfight vanguard season 2
The Wise Wizard
76589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/2/12

Zhemos88 wrote:

Accel World, Kore wa Zombie, Euerka7 sequel are the stuff I'm interested in. I have no interest in stuff like Space Brothers nor 5 minute short series. So far I only plan to watch Saint Seiya and Nyarko-san.

There's like 10 shows I wanna watch, and half of them i'm probably gonna have to watch by other means, since CR will probably be picking up the 2 sports animes, the naruto SD, and maybe Beyblade. That leaves little left for stuff i'm actually interested in. Just a little annoyed at this seasons lineup.


Accel World could be announced as late as Thursday.

Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? of the Dead (if CR gets it) should be announced no later than tomorrow. If it isn't, expect that means Funico got the exclusive on it, and they probably will not announce their shows until near the end of the week (at one of the anime conventions). One other possibility is both getting it, in which case Kadokawa may have CR on a one week delay, as they did in Summer 2011.

Eureka Seven Ao does not premiere until April 12 (U.S. time). While CR could wait until the day before to announce it, I expect they will wrap up all their announcements by this weekend. Normally, I would say by Friday, but since they are going to be at Anime Boston, they may save at least a couple of late starter announcements until then.

While CR only has 24 boxes total currently listed on their lineup page, I expect the final tally to be at least 30.

114371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / georgia
Offline
Posted 4/2/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

So we got 6 more spots left after getting that chibi naruto show

Any chance that we'll be able to get Medaka Box, Sanakarea, Tasogare otome x amnesia, eureka seven ao, or kore wa zombie desu ka 2?
For some reason, I get the feeling the most we'll get would be 2-3 of these


they hinted in the premium member section that they would have about 30 titles and as for those titles cr might get medaka box but dont count on it since funi gets alot of media factory titles. sanakarea is unlikely unless sentai sub licenses it to them same thing for tasogare. eureka and kore wa zombie are 50/50's they may or may not be simulcasted here.
@pst guess time will tell what happens but queens blade is their best selling title that they have currently.
36543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

So we got 6 more spots left after getting that chibi naruto show

Any chance that we'll be able to get Medaka Box, Sanakarea, Tasogare otome x amnesia, eureka seven ao, or kore wa zombie desu ka 2?
For some reason, I get the feeling the most we'll get would be 2-3 of these


Medaka Box is about 50/50. It's distributed by Media Factory(I think) and they have ties to Funimation. Medaka Box has some of the things that would meet Funi's criteria, but then again I can see Sentai also bidding for this. It's broadcasted by TV Tokyo, which normally would give Crunchyroll a leg up. So if it's not announced, then I would assume Funico has it.

Kore Wa Zombie has about a 20% chance. Depends on how Crunchyroll's contracts with Kadokawa are structured. Funimation is definately going to grab it since they licensed the first season and this seems to be highly anticipated. So basically, if it's not announced by airing, then Funico has it.

Sankarea is a TBS show so very unlikely for Crunchyroll. Sentai might license it since they have a good relationship with TBS so you might see it on TAN

Tasogare Otome X Amnesia is another Media Factory title. I think it's got a fair shot of being on Crunchyroll.

Eureka Seven AO. Not sure if Bones or Bandai Visual are the distributors of this. It has a decent shot(I'd say around 40%)

The Wise Wizard
76589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/2/12

domj wrote:

so far not very good this spring season. with all the new anime I've seen on other sites CR comes out with another short. Come on

Exactly which anime do these "other sites" have?

Here is what has premiered in Japan that CR doesn't have:

Koi-ken! ~Watashi-tachi Anime ni Nacchatta!~
Shiba Inuko-san
Pabu & Mojizu
Gon
Zetman (licensed by Viz)

So, except for Zetman, which I know a lot of people wanted CR to get, what exactly are "all the new anime" you've seen on other sites?


139356 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Spying on Orihime...
Offline
Posted 4/2/12

Kept up the good work,

Yall should be glad that we have anime to watch.
47511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Fairdale, WV
Offline
Posted 4/2/12

DarkOne wrote:


Kept up the good work,

Yall should be glad that we have anime to watch.


So as a paying customer I should be glad for what I'm getting? I love statements like this. I'll determine what I find acceptable and unacceptable. Atm I find CR's lineup severely lacking in my taste for anime, and I'm gonna let them know of my discontent whether people care or not.
29260 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / NJ
Offline
Posted 4/2/12

Zhemos88 wrote:


DarkOne wrote:


Kept up the good work,

Yall should be glad that we have anime to watch.


So as a paying customer I should be glad for what I'm getting? I love statements like this. I'll determine what I find acceptable and unacceptable. Atm I find CR's lineup severely lacking in my taste for anime, and I'm gonna let them know of my discontent whether people care or not.


I don't know the discord you are having with others, but I must say I agree with you on that fact that you have the right to post your discontent.

There are still some "blank" squares as to what is being licensed so there is hope that something you are interested in gets licensed.

As for right now, other than Space Brothers, nothing in the Spring Anime appeals to me, yet when I got my subscription earlier this year, the Winter anime had some great titles that I enjoyed.

I don't know if it has to be with what other sites are licensing or is there just nothing appealing coming out in Japan this Spring???

I hope CR licenses Hyouka, as that was a Spring Anime I would like to see, but we will have to see.

56311 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 4/2/12 , edited 4/2/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


domj wrote:

so far not very good this spring season. with all the new anime I've seen on other sites CR comes out with another short. Come on

Exactly which anime do these "other sites" have?

Here is what has premiered in Japan that CR doesn't have:

Koi-ken! ~Watashi-tachi Anime ni Nacchatta!~
Shiba Inuko-san
Pabu & Mojizu
Gon
Zetman (licensed by Viz)

So, except for Zetman, which I know a lot of people wanted CR to get, what exactly are "all the new anime" you've seen on other sites?




I always enjoy your posts so much... seriously... I agree with you... what other sites? There are only 3 other sites that legally stream anime for the most part being Viz, NicoNico/Funimation, and Anime Network... none of them except for Viz have even announced a single title.

Also I said pretty much the same thing you did in a news post that CR has been waiting until almost launch day to announce titles for the past few seasons and are probably going to continue the trend this season. They've even been known to announce late, and even add extra shows after they have "finished".

I completely agree that there are a lot of the "good shows" coming out later on and we're just hearing about what is coming out now and the better stuff is still a week or more away.

I've pretty much given up on reading through these announcement threads though... every season it's the same thing "CR u suck, wai didn't u get one Piece?"... the world of streaming anime has really become more so like cable TV... no single network is going to carry every show you want, you have to watch a variety of channels to see everything.

I more so look at the collective announcements of every site with the hopes that we closer and closer to 100% of non-kids shows licensed. Usually my complaints happen a few weeks into the season after everyone has announced and you find that Daily Lives of High School Boys isn't going to get picked up... yes I'm still bitter about that one...

I do also understand that if CR gets 0 shows that someone wants to see that they will be unhappy with CR... personally I have maybe 2 shows out of the lineup that I'm going to watch so far... I'm not complaining... yet... because season after season CR has eventually posted up a decent number of shows for the season that I had been looking to watch. It's not that people don't have a right to complain if CR picks up nothing but crap shows... it's that they don't understand how the announcements work and complain even though they are no where near done and chances are with the shows that are left a good portion of them are going to end up being shows they want to see.

TL;DR... it's too early to complain people... if after all is said and done you're not satisfied, then and only then do you have a valid complaint.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.