~♥Membership card request♥~
Posted 4/3/12 , edited 5/3/12
☆DO NOT QUOTE THIS FIRST POST! DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST! DO NOT QUOTE ME!☆


KIS's Membership Card can be used to replace the request's payment.
In order to get the card, all you need is to upload any random 3 pictures into our Payment Album.

Fill out form
Username:
Nickname:
Age:
D.O.B:
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment)
Picture:

Card preview:


Previous card(s):


☆DO NOT QUOTE THIS FIRST POST! DO NOT QUOTE THIS POST! DO NOT QUOTE ME!☆
Posted 4/3/12
☆EXAMPLE POST! DO NOT QUOTE ME!☆


Username: iSparkle
Nickname: Lulu
Age: 20
D.O.B: Aug 29th
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kawaii_Icon_Shop/photos/4308934323
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kawaii_Icon_Shop/photos/4308934325
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kawaii_Icon_Shop/photos/4308934327
Picture (Must be HQ [High quanlity]):


☆EXAMPLE POST! DO NOT QUOTE ME!☆
Posted 4/9/12 , edited 5/3/12
Username: LoveePanda
Nickname: Hailey
Age: 14 (fake)
D.O.B: November 24
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=12964455

Picture:
2896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 4/10/12 , edited 4/10/12
Username:animelover12024
Nickname:Kat
Age:13
D.O.B:March 2
Payment:http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4308898095
Pic:
Posted 4/21/12

LoveePanda wrote:

Username: LoveePanda
Nickname: Hailey
Age: 14 (fake)
D.O.B: November 24
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment):
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=12964455

Picture: (size recommened: 80x80 or 100x100)


Hey, here's your card:


Posted 4/21/12

animelover12024 wrote:

Username:animelover12024
Nickname:Kat
Age:13
D.O.B:March 2
Payment:http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4308898095
Pic:


Hi hi! Here's your card:
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 4/25/12

Username: NegativeSal
Nickname: DUCKY
Age: 17
D.O.B: December 26
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kawaii_Icon_Shop/photos/4309029369 | http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kawaii_Icon_Shop/photos/4309029371 | http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kawaii_Icon_Shop/photos/4309029373
Picture: (size recommened: 80x80 or 100x100)
Posted 4/27/12

NegativeSal wrote:


Username: NegativeSal
Nickname: DUCKY
Age: 17
D.O.B: December 26
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kawaii_Icon_Shop/photos/4309029369 | http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kawaii_Icon_Shop/photos/4309029371 | http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Kawaii_Icon_Shop/photos/4309029373
Picture: (size recommened: 80x80 or 100x100)


Hello! Here's you card:
68350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / R.I.P
Offline
Posted 4/27/12


thank you for the MSC. (:
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/1/12 , edited 5/1/12
Username: kaye_serena
Nickname: kaye-chan
Age: 13
D.O.B: March 14
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055239
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055241
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055243
Picture: (size recommened: 80x80 or 100x100):
Posted 5/3/12

kaye_serena wrote:

Username: kaye_serena
Nickname: kaye-chan
Age: 13
D.O.B: March 14
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055239
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055241
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055243
Picture:


Heya, here's your card. Sorry it's a bit late:
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/12

iSparkle wrote:


kaye_serena wrote:

Username: kaye_serena
Nickname: kaye-chan
Age: 13
D.O.B: March 14
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055239
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055241
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055243
Picture:


Heya, here's your card. Sorry it's a bit late:



It's fine! I don't mind~
Posted 5/3/12

kaye_serena wrote:


iSparkle wrote:


kaye_serena wrote:

Username: kaye_serena
Nickname: kaye-chan
Age: 13
D.O.B: March 14
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055239
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055241
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055243
Picture:


Heya, here's your card. Sorry it's a bit late:



It's fine! I don't mind~


Thank goodness. Glad you like it.
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/3/12

iSparkle wrote:


kaye_serena wrote:


iSparkle wrote:


kaye_serena wrote:

Username: kaye_serena
Nickname: kaye-chan
Age: 13
D.O.B: March 14
Payment: (please provide us the links/ url to the payment)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055239
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055241
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309055243
Picture:


Heya, here's your card. Sorry it's a bit late:



It's fine! I don't mind~


Thank goodness. Glad you like it.


Ponies♥

35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 5/12/12
Username: Auba9
Nickname: Madie
Age: 17
D.O.B: Sept. 19
Payment: http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309089503
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309089503#s=5
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphoto?id=4309089503#s=6
Picture:
You must be logged in to post.