First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Medaka Box Discussions (Season 1 & 2)
134066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/26/12
Season 2 - Episode 3


^Damn it, this guy just runs his mouth on and on.

I lol'd @ the decoding part. I only guessing stuff was that easy. 1 in 1 million chance? Fat chance. Not much happened this episode but looks like business is going to pick up next time. I hope Medaka kicks that guy's ass.

74357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 10/26/12
The great thing about this arc is it reveals a lot of things about Medaka herself. The origins of her "help everyone" personality, the nature of her abilities and what her actual potential is.

This fight coming up is awesome

but the one after it is much more interesting cause it's all on Zenkichi
134066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 10/26/12

Greylurker wrote:

The great thing about this arc is it reveals a lot of things about Medaka herself. The origins of her "help everyone" personality, the nature of her abilities and what her actual potential is.

This fight coming up is awesome

but the one after it is much more interesting cause it's all on Zenkichi

I've been wanting to ask this but based on this episode, what is that Oudo's power? I mean, it sounds like some of command attack but it's not affecting them due to their training.

Also, he seems to have strong durability but I can't seem to figure exactly what his power is right now.

1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
episode 4 begins the non-stop action and im satisfied on how they animated it
20410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
It seems Studio Gainax are playing safe with this one, aside from a few moments I am not seeing textbook Gainax shenanigans like in P&S or GL, FLCL, Dead Leaves etc. Its my breakfast show if the Daily Show is already over. Still a good find though, give it a look and you might enjoy it but nothing to noteworthy.
20015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Up in the clouds~
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
Really happy about episode 4, awesome fight scenes are awesome. Intrigued about the next episode too.
47567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/2/12 , edited 11/2/12
Fun fight stuff, light material, good with the distracting subs turned off
74357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/2/12
there is one thing that really hits me with episode 4. It's the look on her face when she realizes she is up against someone at or near her level.

She didn't get the opportunity to enjoy fighting Unzen, cause the little psycho was already pushing her no tolerance level.

but here for the first time in her life she is facing someone one on one who can really challenge her. Even with no reason to fight she wants this.

It's something bought up in the comics too


Medaka loves her enemies more than she loves her friends.

She is as much of a battle maniac as Goku
134066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/2/12
Season 2 - Episode 4



Holy shit, this episode was action packed and intense. I liked Medaka-chan's Phantom ability quite a bit *jumps up and down*

But ya, nice action packed episode. I wonder who that is in the preview because it looks like there's going to be another fight next time and Medaka-chan's childhood friend Zenkichi is part of it.
27145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Jackson, MS
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
Damn, that was a great episode. The fight scene was great- a great mixture of intensity and hilarity.
21787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 11/2/12
They really kicked it up a notch this season. All of the class 13/flask experiment kids she comes across are unique and cool in their own way (albeit psychopaths). After Takachiho says the aim of the flask program was to create the perfect human, then they point out the class 13 student all have something opposite of Medaka, I'm beginning to think think the old man is trying to make another Kurokami Medaka. Takachiho himself calls her the perfect student council president, before getting his ass kicked.
74357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/3/12

Kageru77 wrote:

They really kicked it up a notch this season. All of the class 13/flask experiment kids she comes across are unique and cool in their own way (albeit psychopaths). After Takachiho says the aim of the flask program was to create the perfect human, then they point out the class 13 student all have something opposite of Medaka, I'm beginning to think think the old man is trying to make another Kurokami Medaka. Takachiho himself calls her the perfect student council president, before getting his ass kicked.


you are very close

it's like Zenkichi said, "it's like they have assembled all of Medaka's missing parts"

Think carefully about the end result of the fight she just had


her brother will be revealings some very important information soon

21787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

Greylurker wrote:


Kageru77 wrote:

They really kicked it up a notch this season. All of the class 13/flask experiment kids she comes across are unique and cool in their own way (albeit psychopaths). After Takachiho says the aim of the flask program was to create the perfect human, then they point out the class 13 student all have something opposite of Medaka, I'm beginning to think think the old man is trying to make another Kurokami Medaka. Takachiho himself calls her the perfect student council president, before getting his ass kicked.


you are very close

it's like Zenkichi said, "it's like they have assembled all of Medaka's missing parts"

Think carefully about the end result of the fight she just had


her brother will be revealings some very important information soon




Ahhh I gotcha. I think I see where your going. Now im even more impatient for next weeks show
134066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/9/12
Season 2 - Episode 5



Another...member of the class 13. Damn.

That was a good fight though and didn't see that coming at the end there. Go Zenkichi! I'm glad they became friends.
74357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 11/9/12
This week was fun. We finally get to see Zenkichi pull out all the stops and show us what he's capable of. Also they gave us another bit of foreshadowing regarding Kumagawa. I really hope we get another season cause the Minus arc really needs a full season to do it justice. Kumagawa is a spectacular villain particularly in contrast to Medaka




However I am really looking forward to next week because it's Naze's turn to confront the Student council and she is fantastic.
I like her more than Kumagawa to be honest
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.