First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Thoughts on Kore Wa Zombie Desu ka? of The Dead
29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/7/12


Dang. Looks like it's time to get a FUNI account.
43857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/7/12

Des85 wrote:

Edit the title, this will contain impressions on most of the episodes not just first impressions :P
I said before that people should put "First impressions" in the titles, the anime name is enough(alt names inside the thread, in case someone searches for it on those).

My impressions on ep 1:
It was awesome xD


Easier said than done as I don't know how to edit the Title
Posted 4/7/12

Tashfinz wrote:
Easier said than done as I don't know how to edit the Title


PM a moderator to help you do it. It's a shame that the CR system doesn't allow users to edit their own thread titles.
202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / With the Great Da...
Offline
Posted 4/7/12
Personally, I liked it. There were episodes which were basically bloodbaths but the animation is decent and it's funny (:

A second season just came out too
66778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 4/7/12

AsuraCryin wrote:


Tashfinz wrote:
Easier said than done as I don't know how to edit the Title


PM a moderator to help you do it. It's a shame that the CR system doesn't allow users to edit their own thread titles.


That is something that should be fixed for forum/thread creators if you are in charge of a thread but that's just a personal opinion...
The Wise Wizard
99871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/7/12

Hairbelly wrote:
Dang. Looks like it's time to get a FUNI account.

If you mean the Funimation Elite Video Subscription, it isn't required for the simulcasts, and doesn't really give any benefit there if you want to view during the first week. You get lower resolution than Nico Nico and ads, even if you are an EVS member. If you want to wait a week, then as an EVS member you get an ad-free version (and probably 720p, although I've never bothered to check). In any event, you don't have to be a member to view their simulcasts.

IMHO, the best bet site for viewing will be at NicoNico.com; 720p and (thus far) no ads*. The one negative is the "not quite full fullscreen" (even with the settings set to "Enlarge to fullscreen view" instead of the default "Enlarge to browser size").


*I should note I have a beta premium account (which was a token 25 cent payment), so they may have ads if you view as a standard member, although that wasn't the case during the time I was still a free member. I think Nico Nico is still using their anime as a loss leader to try an build an audience.

29118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
83 / F / Bite the pillow.
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


Hairbelly wrote:
Dang. Looks like it's time to get a FUNI account.

If you mean the Funimation Elite Video Subscription, it isn't required for the simulcasts, and doesn't really give any benefit there if you want to view during the first week. You get lower resolution than Nico Nico and ads, even if you are an EVS member. If you want to wait a week, then as an EVS member you get an ad-free version (and probably 720p, although I've never bothered to check). In any event, you don't have to be a member to view their simulcasts.

IMHO, the best bet site for viewing will be at NicoNico.com; 720p and (thus far) no ads*. The one negative is the "not quite full fullscreen" (even with the settings set to "Enlarge to fullscreen view" instead of the default "Enlarge to browser size").


*I should note I have a beta premium account (which was a token 25 cent payment), so they may have ads if you view as a standard member, although that wasn't the case during the time I was still a free member. I think Nico Nico is still using their anime as a loss leader to try an build an audience.



Good info., thanks. You're the second person who has mentioned that Nico Nico is a better way to go than an Elite FUNI account. I'll take a look at it today. Seems like the better way to go for now.
215009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 4/12/12
Episode 2

Another funny episode. Ayumu become famous @ school in the wrong way LOL.


Another delusion scenes:




45441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/12/12
Loving the second season just as much as the first.

Still waiting on a release date for a season 1 box set from Funimation though.
43857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


I have a feeling that Ayumu's best friend Orito may have fallen for him now after he spoke to Ayumu in class lol, and also I felt that it was also hinted at the ending which could happen.
32355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Great White North
Offline
Posted 4/14/12
Love this anime too much. Orito ashamed or whatever to Ayumu for being a cross-dresser and being famous for it too.
That girl saying I like your leg was too funny.
215009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 4/19/12 , edited 4/19/12
Episode 3


Dat fetish:


More Delusions:



O.


Lol'd @ curse dance.
43857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 4/22/12
Who else attempted to do the curse dance other than me?

50983 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 4/22/12
so is this just not up on niconico yet and people are torrenting, or is there something deeply wrong with my computer? Because I swear I can't find it :p
The Wise Wizard
99871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 4/22/12

windsagio wrote:

so is this just not up on niconico yet and people are torrenting, or is there something deeply wrong with my computer? Because I swear I can't find it :p

NicoNico.com has not only not posted any series for Spring 2012, but has removed most of the series they had for Winter 2012 and all of the ones they had for Fall 2011.

Funimation has started 2 of their 4 announced simulcasts; one last Friday, and the first the Friday before that. Although that is little to base a pattern on, if it held, we would get KoreZom from them either this week or next (as they could start Sankarea first).
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.