First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Districts 11 and 12
Creator
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/6/12
This is the territory of Districts 11 and 12. Outsiders from different Districts are not supposed to cross the line, however, most people don't listen to that rule.

Creator
155820 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/12
Carmine was busy practicing in the training fields. She was alone, only having the trees and targets surrounding her. She took her bow and arrow and shot: right in the middle of a target. She smiled a bit. It was about a week or so since she practiced.
Member
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/16/12
Omega walks around the forest, near the training grounds, Thinking
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/16/12
It was a rainy day, and Baku and June was walking on a dusty road towards the great city of Stormwatch. She was dead tired, and wet because it had rained for almost a week now, which in Baku's opinion was a bit odd. The old wounds on his back pained her, but she did not mind. While she walked towards the city gates she opened her mind, and scanned the area. It was easy for Baku, but normal humans had hard time scanning an area that big. The reason of this was that the minds of men, and the minds of Night women worked a bit differently.

June adjusted her gloves as she came close to the guards: two men who wore a police as of and they both had swords. The taller one suddenly spoke: "Greetings traveler. State your business, and you can pass through." June looked at the guard who seemed to flinch and for a good reason: June's face was pale, and she had burning red eyes that looked like drops of blood. She was also quite tall compared to regular humans: he was about two meters tall. "I am just passing through with my boy here", June said, and stepped forward.

The other guard, who was slightly smaller than his fellow seemed to have regained some of his courage said: "B-Be sure not to c-cause any problems. Have a nice day." As the guard opened the door June and Baku stepped inside the vast city. He was greeted by the noise of the city: it seemed like hundreds of people were talking simultaneously. Narashi scratched his ear, and started to walk quickly towards the center of the city. "This is a good place to disappear from the Paladins", June and Baku thought, and rushed to a nearby street.

Suddenly he heard a noise: someone was speaking to him: "Oi." June watched around an saw a gang of thugs on the lone alley. "Ye half-bred basterd!", the leader of the thugs yelled. Baku glared at the thugs, and opened his ears. June carefully sowed seeds of fear in the minds of the thugs. From the point of thugs it seemed like the air grew darker, and tendrils of darkness surrounded her.
Running away from them going down the street. They as entered into an inn for cover.

The inn was a silent and homely place. June and Narashi walked near the innkeeper and blurted: "Please, do you have anyplace to sleep? I have no money, but I can work for it" The innkeeper, who was a fat man said: " If you don't have money, no bed!..oh wait you kid can work people love people like you" June walked outside, and sat down on the street, looking at her "i won't work without her she..she is my boss!" smiling at her slowly even thought it seems so not true."fine the woman can stay b you too will live in the same room okay, no kids are born in my inn" laughing "that will never happen am a different species" June coming in with surprise looking at me with a proud face.
"okay am ready for work!" i said with relaxing transparent voice using my mimicking powers to sound as the fat man.
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/12
Kin was in the training grounds, practicing her combat. She was practicing on a tree, using the tree as a sand bag, she did combo moves, from kicking to punching. After a while she took a brake, out of breath and sweating, then she started again. The tree was about to break too.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/16/12
After a hard day Narashi had waddle along the road after telling his 'sister' as know that he will come back then in sight of a-new seeing this person train hard after blows and so on, "hey am can you tell me this pleasant like-able person, sir?, asking this old man, "am i..i don't know" smiling and walking away, there standing looking at her train...

Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/12

Forward wrote:

After a hard day Narashi had waddle along the road after telling his 'sister' as know that he will come back then in sight of a-new seeing this person train hard after blows and so on, "hey am can you tell me this pleasant like-able person, sir?, asking this old man, "am i..i don't know" smiling and walking away, there standing looking at her train...



Kin was so engrossed in her training, on her last blow, the tree completely broke in two. She fell to the ground, breathing heavily.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/16/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin was so engrossed in her training, on her last blow, the tree completely broke in two. She fell to the ground, breathing heavily.


Seeing her fell in speed after all that work some how the energy became numerous in piles of endless inside emotion, moving in to scorch her before she had to get up,the musty overpowering fragrant had no power over him with thinking only one thing."am are you okay?...
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin was so engrossed in her training, on her last blow, the tree completely broke in two. She fell to the ground, breathing heavily.


Seeing her fell in speed after all that work some how the energy became numerous in piles of endless inside emotion, moving in to scorch her before she had to get up,the musty overpowering fragrant had no power over him with thinking only one thing."am are you okay?...


Kin didn't know others were here, she immediately got up, and said "I'm fine. . . " Catching her breathe.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/16/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin didn't know others were here, she immediately got up, and said "I'm fine. . . " Catching her breathe.


Standing there looking at her, with out a word said...
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin didn't know others were here, she immediately got up, and said "I'm fine. . . " Catching her breathe.


Standing there looking at her, with out a word said...


She noticed him looking at her, and said "Is there anything you need?"
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/16/12 , edited 4/16/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

She noticed him looking at her, and said "Is there anything you need?"


Looking at her still with out saying word, *shakes head in meaning of 'No' up he looked at the sky,when she turned around back at her he gazed his eyes on her again as if she was amazing
(((bye,bye i hope i keep up with you the next day)))
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/16/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

She noticed him looking at her, and said "Is there anything you need?"


Looking at her still with out saying word, *shakes head in meaning of 'No' up he looked at the sky,when she turned around back at her he gazed his eyes on her again as if she was amazing
(((bye,bye i hope i keep up with you the next day)))


(KK, see ya tomorrow)

She wiped her sweat with her shirt, and noticed he was still staring at her, but ignored it.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/17/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

She wiped her sweat with her shirt, and noticed he was still staring at her, but ignored it.


"Bye, bye i hope to see you around soon" running back home...
Moderator
18418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / with rumpel and d...
Offline
Posted 4/17/12
alexon was walking around enjoy the night
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.