First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Districts 11 and 12
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

She wiped her sweat with her shirt, and noticed he was still staring at her, but ignored it.


"Bye, bye i hope to see you around soon" running back home...


Kin ignored the strange boy, because she knew, she wasn't going to see him again. She went down to the river bank, washed her face, and laid on a rock, relaxing for a bit.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/17/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin ignored the strange boy, because she knew, she wasn't going to see him again. She went down to the river bank, washed her face, and laid on a rock, relaxing for a bit.


Walking back now on this day with the rain was promising to come,"i thought if i could say 'what your name maybe' hmm" looking over the clouds seeing how this day would be just like all other where he had t live alone again walking a path which is not of home but the way to his old days for he wished he could fit i<thunder> "damn i guess i will get a little sick today" walking on this rainy path...*feeling dizzy a bit now* "damn it's raining hard today" said sadly crying.
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin ignored the strange boy, because she knew, she wasn't going to see him again. She went down to the river bank, washed her face, and laid on a rock, relaxing for a bit.


Walking back now on this day with the rain was promising to come,"i thought if i could say 'what your name maybe' hmm" looking over the clouds seeing how this day would be just like all other where he had t live alone again walking a path which is not of home but the way to his old days for he wished he could fit i<thunder> "damn i guess i will get a little sick today" walking on this rainy path...*feeling dizzy a bit now* "damn it's raining hard today" said sadly crying.


Kin was laying on the rock looking up at the sky, and was thinking about the district wars.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/17/12 , edited 4/17/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin was laying on the rock looking up at the sky, and was thinking about the district wars.


((it's raining)))
Now near this place where he had came with June "am may i live thee wonders here" looking down now know that his hair and skin is change really fast scared any one who will see him might dislike him.
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin was laying on the rock looking up at the sky, and was thinking about the district wars.


((it's raining)))
Now near this place where he had came with June "am may i live thee wonders here" looking down now know that his hair and skin is change really fast scared any one who will see him might dislike him.


(I know, she likes the rain)

Kin didn't mind the rain, and just kept laying there.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/17/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin didn't mind the rain, and just kept laying there.


Now out of the city walking" hmm i hope i did the right thing"
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin didn't mind the rain, and just kept laying there.


Now out of the city walking" hmm i hope i did the right thing"


Kin put her hand on her forehead, and sigh really hard.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 4/18/12 , edited 4/24/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin put her hand on her forehead, and sigh really hard.


Stopping thinking hard, looking at this hair which where changing now 'Crap!" running as fast as could.
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/2/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

Kin put her hand on her forehead, and sigh really hard.


Stopping thinking hard, looking at this hair which where changing now 'Crap!" running as fast as could.


(Sorry for such a late reply!! I totally forgot!! Sorry!!)

Kin, got up and started walking back into the woods.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 5/3/12 , edited 5/3/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

(Sorry for such a late reply!! I totally forgot!! Sorry!!)

Kin, got up and started walking back into the woods.


((It's always okay just let me know next time ^.^))

At that time he was changing already now gone out of the city he had to defend for him self, with the great sight of vision he saw a pub..heading toward it now "Just buy and get out, buy and get out..." repeating as heading toward it in fear of others opinions...
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

(Sorry for such a late reply!! I totally forgot!! Sorry!!)

Kin, got up and started walking back into the woods.


((It's always okay just let me know next time ^.^))

At that time he was changing already now gone out of the city he had to defend for him self, with the great sight of vision he saw a pub..heading toward it now "Just buy and get out, buy and get out..." repeating as heading toward it in fear of others opinions...


(Okay. . . Again sorry. . . )

Kin went back towards the woods, and started her practice again.
Member
1732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles//London
Offline
Posted 5/3/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

(Okay. . . Again sorry. . . )

Kin went back towards the woods, and started her practice again.


"Far now from where he had been he was now toward the pub and entering into this unwholesomeness he felt disgust of it enormous humans he passed, in piles of them, "Hey you there.."said the irate huge guy, "yeah you little mutt" now looking at them with pleasant smile on his face but that made the gigantic boastful man mean and lousy to shout in enraged voice terribly pull off of the women.."grr...
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/3/12

Forward wrote:


Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:

(Okay. . . Again sorry. . . )

Kin went back towards the woods, and started her practice again.


"Far now from where he had been he was now toward the pub and entering into this unwholesomeness he felt disgust of it enormous humans he passed, in piles of them, "Hey you there.."said the irate huge guy, "yeah you little mutt" now looking at them with pleasant smile on his face but that made the gigantic boastful man mean and lousy to shout in enraged voice terribly pull off of the women.."grr...


Kin continued to knock down trees, and kick everything, until she tired out.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.