First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What would you do if you and your friends were the only ones living?
911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / To all who reads...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08
ill do wut ever i want
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

delinquent16 wrote:

Hmmm , for me . No . i'll go steal everything in the shopping centres and go to shopping malls and go crazy and stuff
Wooohooo !


well, it'll be fun at first but eventually you will be bored.. duh, with only me and my friends??
8363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SINGAPORE ; GMT+8
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

giannelli_07 wrote:


delinquent16 wrote:

Hmmm , for me . No . i'll go steal everything in the shopping centres and go to shopping malls and go crazy and stuff
Wooohooo !


well, it'll be fun at first but eventually you will be bored.. duh, with only me and my friends??


Yeah . very bored . maybe friends may end up killing each other too

3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

delinquent16 wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:


delinquent16 wrote:

Hmmm , for me . No . i'll go steal everything in the shopping centres and go to shopping malls and go crazy and stuff
Wooohooo !


well, it'll be fun at first but eventually you will be bored.. duh, with only me and my friends??


Yeah . very bored . maybe friends may end up killing each other too



yeah, i agree.. that would be tragic.. i might end up crazy.. because after killing them, no one will be left..
8363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SINGAPORE ; GMT+8
Offline
Posted 1/21/08

giannelli_07 wrote:


delinquent16 wrote:


giannelli_07 wrote:


delinquent16 wrote:

Hmmm , for me . No . i'll go steal everything in the shopping centres and go to shopping malls and go crazy and stuff
Wooohooo !


well, it'll be fun at first but eventually you will be bored.. duh, with only me and my friends??


Yeah . very bored . maybe friends may end up killing each other too



yeah, i agree.. that would be tragic.. i might end up crazy.. because after killing them, no one will be left..


yeah . higher percentage of going crazy too . when there's no one else in the world .
that's y some may commit suicide
4041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Mars.
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
Erm.
I won't kill myself neither will I kill my friends.
First thing first, we got to divide the land among ourselves ...
Do some agriculture to bring back life into the land.
Then build civilization by having babies and more babies until we have a baby boom.
Then we shall start all over again.
8363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SINGAPORE ; GMT+8
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
yeah . make babies ... with ur friends ?
7474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Parañaque, Philip...
Offline
Posted 1/21/08 , edited 4/18/08
Hmm... if I and my friends are the last people on Earth...


One gets Africa, the other Europe, one gets North America, the other gets South America, I get Asia and the last one gets Guam Spratley Islands x_x
Posted 9/3/09
Anything we want .
Posted 9/3/09
Do watever i want
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / underwater with b...
Offline
Posted 9/3/09
make babies... of course. and then have a civilization. although most of the upcoming generations will be Asians
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Benton, Arkansas
Offline
Posted 9/3/09
i would never kill myself, what i would do is see if i could hook up a ps3 to an IMAX screen make some pizza's and sweet tea and rock out till i did die
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 11/19/09
i'll freak out......and dunno wat to do....
Posted 12/5/09
That would be AWESOME! 6 girls and 7 guys who love eachother to bits ruling the world? Amazing...we'd have so much fun.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.