Rules and FAQ
- You must Respect these rules at all cost or it will end up with banning people.
- Max 2 characters per person. [Unless you gather GM points to have permission to have extra characters.]
- No God-Modding, Powerplay what so ever, if you lose to a monster/player it is fine.
- Respect the moderators/Event/Special GM's and all other players.
- In-Game GM's are like regular players.
- Event GM's are slightly different, they have the name 'GM' in their username (name) and they are of a very high level.
- Do not blame GM's/Mods if you get bothered by them while doing your character creation form. It is you who has made a mistake.
- Don't jump into a RP that is already in play.
- If you have any questions, please ask bellow. Do not quote this post or it will be skipped.
GM Points: Obtained while doing Quest/Missions, Contests, Events and PvP.
Used in GM Points shop for multiple uses~ GM points wrack up to 1 player/user and not 1 character.
Jobs: This will be in a separate post ^^
PvP (Player VS Player): You can challenge a friend to a PVP. It can be done anywhere in monster areas and in the arena. If you die during a PVP fight you lose of course. When you win, you will obtain GM points~
Dying: If your character dies, no problem, you will be revived. You will have a slight 'money penalty', but that's not really relevant unless you die and your character curses himself because he lost money. ~
You can't get ALL the items the monsters drop...
**IMPORTANT**: REMEMBER, THIS RPING STYLE IS 'GAMING STYLE' SO THE CHARACTERS ARE BASICALLY BASED ON HUMANS, SO NO, YOU CANNOT HAVE A MYTHICAL CREATURE RELATED STUFF IN YOUR 'Additional Information' (except if your a 'Beast Tamer' Job) IN THE FORM. YOU CAN HAVE A PASSION FOR THAT STUFF, BUT NO YOU ARE A HUMAN IN REAL LIFE.
i lied. forgive me.