First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Girls that wear low cut shirts
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/12 , edited 4/8/12

underlock wrote:


Chr1sten wrote:

Umm... I'm going to say no, it is not ok to stare or look. Sometimes it's hard to find shirts that fit if you have larger breasts than normal and then you may show some cleavage. It's not always because they want people to look, I'm sure some girls do. Other girls well its just fashion, most girls shirts are low cut because its more "feminine" that way.


So it would be acceptable if some guy had abnormally big balls, couldn't find proper pants, and went out with them hanging out?

Or if a fat person were too fat for normal t-shirts and went out with a chunk of fat hanging out?



Ok to answer your questions.....

For starters pants usually cover the legs up to the waist line, and although I'm not entirely sure I doubt they make low rise mens pants. And balls are normally the same size range. It is a rare situation if it ever happened that balls would not fit inside a pair of pants. So yeah, it's not the same thing at all, however I wouldn't expect someone who does not wear female clothes to understand.

I see fat people walking around with there bellys hanging out the bottom of there shirts all the time, however I try not to look. Atleast I understand it's hard for them to find clothes that fit.

All I'm pointing out is womens fashion is different than mens fashion. Women have low rise, low cut, it's part of the way womens clothes are made.

And I think if you did dress up if womens clothing you would see what I'm talking about, if by any chance you want to try this an post pictures I would respect your opinion so much more. ^_^
168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / idk??????
Offline
Posted 4/8/12
im a girl and i hate it -.-''
i just like t-shirts
Posted 4/8/12 , edited 4/8/12

Chr1sten wrote:

So yeah, it's not the same thing at all, however I wouldn't expect someone who does not wear female clothes to understand.


What I don't understand isn't the clothes, it's your brain. As far as I'm aware there's plenty of clothes to cover your damn breasts. If they're visible that's because you don't care if people look, but if you do you're acting like a mongoloid.

First world problems.
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/12 , edited 4/8/12

underlock wrote:


Chr1sten wrote:

So yeah, it's not the same thing at all, however I wouldn't expect someone who does not wear female clothes to understand.


What I don't understand isn't the clothes, it's your brain. As far as I'm aware there's plenty of clothes to cover your damn breasts.

First world problems.


You have clearly never shopped for womens clothing, so there is no arguing the point of something you would not understand.

Posted 4/8/12

Chr1sten wrote:

You have clearly never shopped for womens clothing, so there is no arguing the point of something you would not understand.



I've never created a movie either, therefore any of my opinions on any movie is invalid.

Bla bla bla.
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/12 , edited 4/8/12

underlock wrote:


Chr1sten wrote:

You have clearly never shopped for womens clothing, so there is no arguing the point of something you would not understand.



I've never created a movie either, therefore any of my opinions on any movie is invalid.

Bla bla bla.


Ok, fine tell me all the things you know about womens clothing.
Posted 4/8/12

Chr1sten wrote:

Ok, fine tell me all the things you know about womens clothing.


Sure. If you put a cloth over your breasts they'll no longer be visible.

Simple, huh? I know, it seems complicated at first, and all.
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/12

underlock wrote:


Chr1sten wrote:

Ok, fine tell me all the things you know about womens clothing.


Sure. If you put a cloth over your breasts they'll no longer be visible.

Simple, huh? I know, it seems complicated at first, and all.


A perfectly great answer for some who knows nothing about womens clothing. Kudos to you sir!

The clothing industries make the same clothing size based on generalized standards. For example, you might find this cute shirt, fits your waist, but oh wait your breasts are a little too big. If you go another size up then it's just going to be horribly baggy and unflattering, unless you want to spend lots of money on alterations, whats a girl to do? Of course she is going to go with the more flattering top, no one wants to look like a blob.
32100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Albany, New York
Offline
Posted 4/8/12
I'd have to say it all depends on the girl.
to me there 4 reasons why she would be wearing a shirt like that:
1. fashion, style
2. shes doing it to get the attention of someone (probly not you)
3. she doesnt care what other people think
4. she had nothing else clean ( lol, hey sometimes it happens)
I'd say looking is fine, but not staring.
Posted 4/9/12
... I don't know. I don't wear those type of clothes.
What do you think of girls who walk around wearing oversized t-shirts and no pants? ... I think eww...
5031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / california
Offline
Posted 4/9/12

Chr1sten wrote:


underlock wrote:


Chr1sten wrote:

Ok, fine tell me all the things you know about womens clothing.


Sure. If you put a cloth over your breasts they'll no longer be visible.

Simple, huh? I know, it seems complicated at first, and all.


A perfectly great answer for some who knows nothing about womens clothing. Kudos to you sir!

The clothing industries make the same clothing size based on generalized standards. For example, you might find this cute shirt, fits your waist, but oh wait your breasts are a little too big. If you go another size up then it's just going to be horribly baggy and unflattering, unless you want to spend lots of money on alterations, whats a girl to do? Of course she is going to go with the more flattering top, no one wants to look like a blob.


i wouldn't say no one wants to look like a blob; sometimes i enjoy being blobish. but i get your point about girls' clothes. i have the big boobs problem and if i want a shirt that doesn't show 'em off, i buy guys t-shirts
41125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/12
I'm going to have to agree with the thing about girls wearing them wanting people to see their boobs.

In my last two relationships, before I "got with" the girls (both who have quite a lot "up there" ) they would always be wearing low cut tops (or even corsets....yeah, I know) and squeezing right up next to me so basically the only thing I could see was the top of their heads or straight down their tops.

Both ef them knew I was looking, neither of them cared.

Funny enough, both girls were vastly different in terms of their outlook on relationships and their overall "outgoingness"/respect for themselves if you understand what I'm saying, but they both went for me with their boobs ¬_¬.

Nina7 
66629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F
Offline
Posted 4/9/12

underlock wrote:


Chr1sten wrote:

Ok, fine tell me all the things you know about womens clothing.


Sure. If you put a cloth over your breasts they'll no longer be visible.

Simple, huh? I know, it seems complicated at first, and all.


Seriously, you think girls could turn up to school or work with cloth stuffed around their breasts to cover their cleavage and not be the laughing stock of their colleagues? It's not the woman's responsibility to "cover up", that's just plain stupid. It's the guy's responsibility to not act like a douche just because the woman's got a sense of fashion. And you know what, it never stops - cover up your boobs because it "makes" boys stare, don't wear skinny jeans cause they "make" boys stare at your butt, don't wear high heels cause it "makes" them look at your legs... Do you actually expect women to walk around in burkas all over the world or something?

Personally, if I happen to like an outfit that happens to show a bit of cleavage I don't care if men or women occasionally glance at it, but if someone just stares at it the whole time it makes me feel extremely uncomfortable. It's not a form of flattery, it's a form of intimidation. I am fortunate enough to be surrounded by well-educated, well-mannered, and well-respected men who know that staring is rude. I don't know whether they get the "urge" to stare, but if they do they are man enough to exert control over themselves. Those who don't are the laughing stock of my social circle.
Posted 4/9/12 , edited 4/9/12

Nina7 wrote:

Seriously, you think girls could turn up to school or work with cloth stuffed around their breasts to cover their cleavage and not be the laughing stock of their colleagues?


I don't give a shit if you've had any issues in your school because of that. If the people around you are that stupid then that's another reason to cover what you don't want others looking at.

Laughing stock my arse. No one is forcing you to hang around clowns.

And learn to read.
36486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 4/9/12
A girl wearing a low cut shirt, to me, is like a guy wearing a bright orange traffic cone on his head. Really, got to look at that traffic cone because it's there.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.