First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Girls that wear low cut shirts
Posted 4/11/12
I find it enormously distracting. I try not to look, but it's very difficult.
Posted 4/11/12
Honestly, girls check out guy chests as well. What's the problem? Boobs? Oh, right, because boobs are so sacred and boobs are boobs. Well, you got a problem? You don't like them staring at your boobs? Oh, lord, please hit me because your boobs are scaring me. Nah, not really.

I guarantee you that it won't be only guys who are staring at your chest, but it would be chicks who stare at your chest as well. And if you are going to think, "pervert" or "lesbian" to the person who is staring at your chest because you've got an issue with it, that's your problem. Not saying that it's your fault entirely that they are staring consistently, but it's because you have had options before befriending that shirt for x session(s). Knowing that majority of men are naturally attracted to boobs they will stare. Even if you don't wear a low cut shirt, they will still check you out (if they're interested, perchance). Of course, majority of the girls will be checking you out and comparing yours to theirs. Or, the girls will be staring at you and think, "wow, cover up!".
Posted 4/18/12

SoulKanon wrote:

When a girl wears a low cut shirt does that mean it's okay to look at her cleavage? Since you know, it's showing and all.

I'm just curious because why wear a shirt that shows your chest when you don't want people to look?

And for you guys out there, do you find it distracting when a girl is showing her chest? I try not to look but you know..


I'll be honest.

This really depends and needs to be more specific. When you say 'girl', I think of children. Little kids don't care if they show a nip or cheek and they are cute when they are not crying or talking back to you.

When a woman wears a low cut shirt, she wants you to check her out. If she's got a great, looking body, of course I'll be looking!

When a man wears a low cut shirt and he's a mighty fine dude, hell yeah, I'd be checkin' him out too!
Posted 4/18/12
Meh, I don't wear low-cut shirts so I wouldn't know. From what I've seen, keep you peeking a secret because most of the girls don't appreciate having their boobs stared at. You should be fine if she doesn't notice.
53239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Norway.
Offline
Posted 4/18/12
To the people using the 'It's fashion to show cleavage, but it's not ok to look' argument, answer this: Why is it fashion to wear revealing clothing?

It's DESIGNED to draw attention, that's the design and purpose of revealing clothing.
It makes you look SEXUALLY attractive, yes - SEXUALLY attractive.

Don't get me wrong, I've got nothing against how a woman might choose to dress as long as she herself chose it, but don't show up in revealing clothing that sticks to your body like it was painted on and complain when people stare.. That's just childish and transparent.

Not once in my life have I met a woman who wears that type of clothing because it's comfortable to wear or because she can't find anything else. They wear it because they feel beautiful and sexy and this makes them feel comfortable with themselves. And that is fine, got no problems with it what so ever, if it makes you feel good then go a head, just don't complain about the designed effect that it will have on some of the people around you.

It's no different from men who wear tight V shaped shirts/T-shirts etc.. They're designed to compliment and draw attention to well-trained/fit body types. If I want to "show off" then I'll wear clothes designed to "show off" my physique, if I don't want to "show off", I'll wear something else. And yes, there's an obvious difference between men and women, but the idea behind it is the same.

You wouldn't wear low-cut shirts if you had an deformity that became visible while wearing that shirt because you wouldn't want people to SEE it. Simply put, if you don't want something to be seen, don't show it. If you're showing it, expect it to be seen.

Posted 4/18/12
means there hoe's
42484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 4/18/12

pinkrusse wrote:


SoulKanon wrote:

When a girl wears a low cut shirt does that mean it's okay to look at her cleavage? Since you know, it's showing and all.

I'm just curious because why wear a shirt that shows your chest when you don't want people to look?

And for you guys out there, do you find it distracting when a girl is showing her chest? I try not to look but you know..


I'll be honest.

This really depends and needs to be more specific. When you say 'girl', I think of children. Little kids don't care if they show a nip or cheek and they are cute when they are not crying or talking back to you.

When a woman wears a low cut shirt, she wants you to check her out. If she's got a great, looking body, of course I'll be looking!

When a man wears a low cut shirt and he's a mighty fine dude, hell yeah, I'd be checkin' him out too!


I'm in high school. There are no women in my school except for teachers. They're all a bunch of under the influence girls who do nothing but think it's cool to drink, smoke, and tell everyone and their parents about it.
28224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 4/18/12
My girlfriend was sort of shy, but I eventually requested her to wear more girly, low-cut tops and stuff like that. I like it and find it attractive/classy. However, there is a line to be drawn for some people lol
8502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Behind you
Offline
Posted 4/18/12
I used to think they were whores...until I started wearing them... They are sooo comfortable~ <3 I can actually breathe!
Posted 4/18/12

SoulKanon wrote:


pinkrusse wrote:


SoulKanon wrote:

When a girl wears a low cut shirt does that mean it's okay to look at her cleavage? Since you know, it's showing and all.

I'm just curious because why wear a shirt that shows your chest when you don't want people to look?

And for you guys out there, do you find it distracting when a girl is showing her chest? I try not to look but you know..


I'll be honest.

This really depends and needs to be more specific. When you say 'girl', I think of children. Little kids don't care if they show a nip or cheek and they are cute when they are not crying or talking back to you.

When a woman wears a low cut shirt, she wants you to check her out. If she's got a great, looking body, of course I'll be looking!

When a man wears a low cut shirt and he's a mighty fine dude, hell yeah, I'd be checkin' him out too!


I'm in high school. There are no women in my school except for teachers. They're all a bunch of under the influence girls who do nothing but think it's cool to drink, smoke, and tell everyone and their parents about it.


I'm very sorry to know that you attend a school with that type of influence from others. I'm not really sure how I can be of help to you, dear. Maybe change high schools or transfer to being home schooled?
70 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 5/19/12
When a woman dresses that way she expects to receive many stares of "appreciation", and I consider it my duty to uphold that obligation to the fullest.
Posted 5/19/12
they are just attention whores
Posted 5/19/12
THEY'RE WHORES.
Posted 5/19/12
cuz they wanna and can
2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cali
Offline
Posted 5/20/12
Girls wear it because they find it cute, like every other clothing article they wear out in public. If its out there for the world to see, then why not look at it too?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.