First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply New Spring Titles: Medaka Box, Queen's Blade Rebellion and Dusk Maiden of Amnesia
The Wise Wizard
75092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

MOBFIGAZ16 wrote:

he guys is it juz me or is there another empty box in the anime spring line up i juz checked n i seen it empty maybe it could be eureka 7 ao in the next line who knows

The second Phi Brain series reverted to a "?" box.

59367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


MOBFIGAZ16 wrote:

he guys is it juz me or is there another empty box in the anime spring line up i juz checked n i seen it empty maybe it could be eureka 7 ao in the next line who knows

The second Phi Brain series reverted to a "?" box.



Weird. I don't watch the show (been waiting for season 1 to post here on CR), but I could have sworn they posted ep 1 of the new season already (or at least it was listed on the upcoming margin on CR's main page). However, the series page shows no episodes/videos at all. Did something happen?
The Wise Wizard
75092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

aPromethean wrote:
Weird. I don't watch the show (been waiting for season 1 to post here on CR), but I could have sworn they posted ep 1 of the new season already (or at least it was listed on the upcoming margin on CR's main page). However, the series page shows no episodes/videos at all. Did something happen?

Episode 1 was here briefly (for just a few hours on Wednesday).

Yes, something happened.
59367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
105
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


aPromethean wrote:
Weird. I don't watch the show (been waiting for season 1 to post here on CR), but I could have sworn they posted ep 1 of the new season already (or at least it was listed on the upcoming margin on CR's main page). However, the series page shows no episodes/videos at all. Did something happen?

Episode 1 was here briefly (for just a few hours on Wednesday).

Yes, something happened.


Thanks. Thought I checked that thread but obviously I didn't read it through (think I just checked the original announcement for updates). That's one long-winded explanation they gave.

While I'm aware of some of the difficulties in getting licenses, this makes me wonder how much utter BS CR goes through to get their titles. Don't really want to start watching this on Hulu, but maybe with Accel-World on today, I'll start.
66652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / Northeast Ohio, USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

aPromethean wrote: While I'm aware of some of the difficulties in getting licenses, this makes me wonder how much utter BS CR goes through to get their titles....

This could be a "blast from the past" ~ say that Crunchyroll had a sit-down with Sentai on master license terms by Sentai that would make it easier for Crunchyroll to license for better results, between Fall 2011 and Winter 2012. Then say the Phi Brain 2 gets its license by basically cutting and pasting the Phi Brain 1 license. Oops, that one master license has the older, harder to work with, contract.

That's just a guess, of course, but I've got my fingers crossed that Crunchyroll will sort it out, because either way I'm not giving Hulu $8 a month until they come out with their promised version of their app for my Nook Color ... which makes Crunchyroll is the only way its getting onto my Roku this month.
808y 
61039 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/12
I hate to say this. But there is no good show anymore that is available in germany. I guess I need to find another way to watch these animes.
830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/17/12
i was gonna say "thanks a lot" but then i saw the region block :V

at least you bring good shows, too bad they're not available in my region =3=, i appreciate all your hard work but all this region block thing is what keeps me from going premium
24765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Calgary, Alberta...
Offline
Posted 4/17/12
Crunchyroll is Awesome!!! this anime was i waiting for..........
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.