First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Have you ever walked out on a film?
17522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
I fell asleep when I went to watch Alice in wonderland.
41195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philadelphia
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
No, but I feel asleep throughout most of the Blair Witch Project.
dr2k 
19205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kanas City, MO
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
I walked out of The Fourth Kind because it sucked.
44692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / So Cal
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

wrote:

no but i tend to fall asleep if i get a headache, which is often


Ha! I fell asleep at a theater in Shanghai and I started to snore. My girlfriend at the time had to nudge me awake and I stayed to finish the movie. :P

If I paid money for it, I'm gonna get a damn experience from it, whether bad or good.
Because you take the good, you take the bad, you take them both and there you have the facts of life, the facts of life.


Sorry, couldn't resist.
607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
never cause i know what i want to watch and also lately i don't go to the cinema
mtom8 
19817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West Coast
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
Nope
19956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
I walked out on one when the entire theater was FILLED with loud, annoying teenage girls that wouldn't ever shut up.
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

Lycanthrope wrote:

Not in the theatre, but my cousin forced me to watch the first Twilight movie with her and after about 30 min I walked out stating the Edward is part superhuman, part flying squirrel and part disco ball.
My cousin has yet to forgive me for - in her opinion- “insulting beautiful Edward”.


LMAO!!!!
4961 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

-MiSa- wrote:

NO~!
i wouldnt even if i wanted to..
i paid for it so i'm going to endure even if its that bad.. LOL!
on the other hand.. i might walk out if its free..



Me too. I rarely go to movies anymore...I find the rest of the audience (noise, blocking view, smell) annoying. I'd rather rent and watch at home. I got surround sound, a wide screen HD TV, a BlueRay player....not much of a point going out to watch a movie.
18211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
M. Night Shamalan's horrible take on Avatar: The Last Airbender. What was he thinking???
Posted 11/17/12
I forgot what it was called, yet all I know is that it featured Nick Cannon.
9834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Narnia
Offline
Posted 11/17/12
I walked out of Daredevil because I went to see it when I was younger and it scared me. My friends did not let me hear the end of it -.-.
23563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Online
Posted 11/17/12

aelddir wrote:

M. Night Shamalan's horrible take on Avatar: The Last Airbender. What was he thinking???


The twist (there's always a twist!) is, he wasn't thinking. I don't personally know anyone who liked that movie.
63 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Wouldn't YOU like...
Offline
Posted 11/17/12

Spazticus wrote:


aelddir wrote:

M. Night Shamalan's horrible take on Avatar: The Last Airbender. What was he thinking???


The twist (there's always a twist!) is, he wasn't thinking. I don't personally know anyone who liked that movie.


Yeah, M. Night Shyamalan's vision of the Avatar series WAS bad! :(

There was very little to like and/or tolerate about it. I mean, I heard it was bad before I saw it, but went to see it in full anyways to form my OWN opinion......and they were SO right to say it sucked: the writing, the important parts that he deleted from or changed in the story (like leaving out 99% of the spirituality and Aang didn't really smile like in the animated series), and the plot was RUSHED. IF I ever decide to watch it again, it will be for laughs, and on the DVD of it that I got for free at a local store when I bought 2 used anime series.

I've never really walked out on a film, but there was an anime series that I could only watch the first episode of, and THAT was none other than the worst anime series of ALL time : Garzey's Wing. I got THAT one for free,too, BUT they STILL let me trade it in for a dollar. THAT's how bad it was. In fact, this OVA is WORSE than The Last Airbender movie! Seriously!!!!!! Look it up sometime!

23563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Northern California
Online
Posted 11/17/12

Freespirit1981 wrote:


Spazticus wrote:


aelddir wrote:

M. Night Shamalan's horrible take on Avatar: The Last Airbender. What was he thinking???


The twist (there's always a twist!) is, he wasn't thinking. I don't personally know anyone who liked that movie.


Yeah, M. Night Shyamalan's vision of the Avatar series WAS bad! :(

There was very little to like and/or tolerate about it. I mean, I heard it was bad before I saw it, but went to see it in full anyways to form my OWN opinion......and they were SO right to say it sucked: the writing, the important parts that he deleted from or changed in the story (like leaving out 99% of the spirituality and Aang didn't really smile like in the animated series), and the plot was RUSHED. IF I ever decide to watch it again, it will be for laughs, and on the DVD of it that I got for free at a local store when I bought 2 used anime series.

I've never really walked out on a film, but there was an anime series that I could only watch the first episode of, and THAT was none other than the worst anime series of ALL time : Garzey's Wing. I got THAT one for free,too, BUT they STILL let me trade it in for a dollar. THAT's how bad it was. In fact, this OVA is WORSE than The Last Airbender movie! Seriously!!!!!! Look it up sometime!



The only way I would tolerate watching that movie again, is if it were given the Rifftrax treatment. Even then, it might still be too painful to watch.

I'd say regarding anime movies/OVAs: Voltage Fighter: Gowcaizer the Movie was so terrible, I actually bought it for the sole purpose of riffing on it with friends. Fortunately (or unfortunately, at least for her...) my ex-wife took it with her when she moved out. It's just a trainwreck of a movie, and the only thing good I can say about it is that it made for some great riffs.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.