First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Eureka Seven: AO (Astral Ocean)
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/25/12
Well, Eureka is missing again and Renton has been missing for years before that.

Surprisingly there is a lot of life in the Eureka Seven forums on Mangafox. We've been discussing just about everything there is to discuss for quite some time now. Giving the current manga chapters a try could help you make some sense of things. The pacing of the manga is much much slower than the anime, so you get a bit more time to analyze the characters from Yuuichi's standing anyhow. Thursday is the high point of my week simply so I can see some more.
25138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 4/25/12

Izual wrote:

Well, Eureka is missing again and Renton has been missing for years before that.

Surprisingly there is a lot of life in the Eureka Seven forums on Mangafox. We've been discussing just about everything there is to discuss for quite some time now. Giving the current manga chapters a try could help you make some sense of things. The pacing of the manga is much much slower than the anime, so you get a bit more time to analyze the characters from Yuuichi's standing anyhow. Thursday is the high point of my week simply so I can see some more.


Thanks, Yea I really loved the series , there is a bit of everything sadness, happiness, melancholy, drama, hate....Btw AO Seems is going to be just 24EP? i have not found anything that shows it will continue after this spring?...Hopefully I am wrong. Or Hopefully continuation just in a faster way than Eu 7 and Eu 7 AO were. Well I hope for the best.
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/25/12

Sephirox wrote:


Izual wrote:

Well, Eureka is missing again and Renton has been missing for years before that.

Surprisingly there is a lot of life in the Eureka Seven forums on Mangafox. We've been discussing just about everything there is to discuss for quite some time now. Giving the current manga chapters a try could help you make some sense of things. The pacing of the manga is much much slower than the anime, so you get a bit more time to analyze the characters from Yuuichi's standing anyhow. Thursday is the high point of my week simply so I can see some more.


Thanks, Yea I really loved the series , there is a bit of everything sadness, happiness, melancholy, drama, hate....Btw AO Seems is going to be just 24EP? i have not found anything that shows it will continue after this spring?...Hopefully I am wrong. Or Hopefully continuation just in a faster way than Eu 7 and Eu 7 AO were. Well I hope for the best.


So far on Bones' site there is a mentioning of 24 episodes, however, it doesn't make sense with the DVD/Blue-ray releases they've announced for June 22. There is no way they will air 24 episodes by then, 12 can barely squeeze in, but 24 is a full two seasons and will not be happening. It is really a touchy topic at the moment and many of us are uncertain whether to expect more or if AO will only be a half year series. What Bones has in store for Eureka Seven is uncertain overall.
Many of us thought there wasn't going to be anything more after the series ended back in 2006, then were disappointed with the film in 2009. We are optimistic, although it is always a little disheartening to think there will only be about half as much content as its predecessor. The series screenwriter, Dai Sato has not been confirmed as attached to the project or not, though. While sadly it seems we won't be hearing Naoki Sato's music again. I think we are all just pleased there was a sequel at all and that is doesn't suck like the film.

It may very well depend on the success of the first two seasons whether Bones intends to extend it or not. If the rumored spin-off is going to be at some point animated then there some hope for AO being longer. So many variables such as budget and what the producers think can determine whether it is intended for a full year run or just half. I'm like an Eureka Seven nazi, so if you have a question most of the time I should be able to answers your questions, all the best!
138475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 4/26/12 , edited 4/26/12
Episode 3

Well, looks like trouble is on the loose this episode:



So, Ao gets some tough love...and it is pretty much a given now that Eureka is indeed his mother:





Oh shit:



Great mecha action @ the end of this episode. (even if it was a bit short)

405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/28/12
Never really was renown for its epic mecha action sequences.

Eureka Seven mostly focuses on the relationship and the mecha molds around that. Most of episode 3 was basically what has already been covered in the manga, however, it just barely surpassed its manga counterpart. Bones knows how to keep you coming back, that is for certain. I'm still perplexed at the notion some people had that Eureka wasn't Ao's mother. Each episode made it harder and harder not to see this.
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 4/28/12
Note: Anime has been picked up by FUNimation Entertainment

Do not ask where to download the anime or post any illegal site that offers this anime.
25138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 4/29/12
Loving the story dev, I hope to see more Eureka clips between memories to try and decipher what happen and how renton went missing.
8833 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime And Manga W...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
Wow the sequel was good too bad cannot even see Renton look.-__-
i dont know why I feel the scub Coral have change a lot
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/30/12 , edited 4/30/12
The circumstances between the two series' is probably what is causing your view of the Scub Coral to change.

It could help to learn what the hell a Secret is first off. It is attention grabbing already and loaded with nostalgic moments, however, we've got a ways to go and many mysteries need exploring. Renton probably won't appear in AO for quite a while possibly near the end of AO's run. Just got to keep looking forward to Thursday when the next episode is released.
26046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/3/12
finally found a place to watch it, I have seen 3 episodes so far . But also found a "special preview" that seemed to sum up the first series and tie it to AO . But some things are really confusing , as the details of what happens at the end of the first E7 to the start of AO.

Has anyone seen this special episode , is it "offical"
s

I am so glad there is a new E7 to watch , and like others , WHY THE HELL DON'T MORE PEOPLE WATCH THIS!!!
Its amazing how unknown or under represented this show is.
138475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 5/3/12
Episode 4

Well, this episode sort of reminded me of the movie, Independence Day, at least the beginning part.



It's pretty much confirmed now that Ao is Eureka's son now:



Well, this is an interesting place:



Lol'd @ ending.
405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

nuclearrage wrote:

finally found a place to watch it, I have seen 3 episodes so far . But also found a "special preview" that seemed to sum up the first series and tie it to AO . But some things are really confusing , as the details of what happens at the end of the first E7 to the start of AO.

Has anyone seen this special episode , is it "offical"
s

I am so glad there is a new E7 to watch , and like others , WHY THE HELL DON'T MORE PEOPLE WATCH THIS!!!
Its amazing how unknown or under represented this show is.


The special was made with the audio of Eureka Seven episode 51, New Order. The special was just the audio overlapped with clips from the original anime. New Order was never animated and it was originally the planned ending for the series. Episode 50, Wish upon a Star took its place as at the last minute, the staff of Project Eureka decided not to give it a tragic ending.
My impression thus far is that Bones is using the premise of both Wish upon a Star and New Order to set the stage for Astral Ocean. No one quite knows what is going on, we are waiting for Bones to fill in the blanks. If there was a logical explanation we could determine, I'd know seeing as I've watched Kōkyōshihen well over two dozen times. (I'm being literal.)


stark700 wrote:

Episode 4

Well, this episode sort of reminded me of the movie, Independence Day, at least the beginning part.



It's pretty much confirmed now that Ao is Eureka's son now:



Well, this is an interesting place:



Lol'd @ ending.


Glad I'm not the only one to notice Midgar floating in the ocean.

In any case if you wish to see AO subbed the day of its release in Japan, visit *animecrazy.net.* Within hours the subs will be available or you watch the RAW first if you so choose. I constructed a timeline a while back and I've calculated that it should only have been about 17 years between the two episodes, however, the timeline is chaotic at the moment. Bones needs to make some clarifications as many inconsistencies are popping up at the moment.
139093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
Might give this a try soon XD
1573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Zanarkand
Offline
Posted 5/6/12 , edited 5/6/12
Ao looks like a freaking chick.
But even so, I'll probably still watch it ;P
26046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/8/12
Ao does kinda look like a chic , but at least he doesnt whine near as much as renton. Still , 4 episode as can't get enough !! Going back and watching the original one more time , and reading lots of good posts on mangafox about timelines and gaps in the story.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.