First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Does it hurt the 1st time?
30367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / New Jersey
Offline
Posted 4/13/12
um.. well for women, it depends. girls who are more physically active like it sports may have stretched their hymen... thats the skin that tares and makes it hurt the first time. IF the hymen has been stretched or better yet, removed completely from rigorous activity then sex may not hurt the first time. If the hymen has not been removed than it may very well tare. Your partner (who I hope is your spouse and not some guy you're into for the moment or (even worse) a boyfriend who you've known 6 min..should be sure to be gentle with you and not charge you like a bull. girls can bleed a little but its because that little flap of skin is being torn.. hope that answered your question.
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lolllidk bakthar?
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:


snuffie wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


snuffie wrote:

Usually~ People don't do it right, that's why.


Oh, so you're a pro now?


Fuck yeah! I'm totally mature, all 16 and shit. No one is as mature as I am.


Yes, sarcasm is my friend. :] hehe lol <3


Doesn't matter, your first time was probably so fluffy.


Why would I cut myself with something fluffy?
45256 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/12
from what i've heard, yes, it hurts. just be with the right person, be gentle, be understanding. sex should be a mutual thing, not one-sided. sex is fun and enjoyable; don't make it uncomfortable.
Posted 4/13/12

snuffie wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


snuffie wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:


snuffie wrote:

Usually~ People don't do it right, that's why.


Oh, so you're a pro now?


Fuck yeah! I'm totally mature, all 16 and shit. No one is as mature as I am.


Yes, sarcasm is my friend. :] hehe lol <3


Doesn't matter, your first time was probably so fluffy.


Why would I cut myself with something fluffy?


Because you were erecting, perchance.
Posted 4/13/12
Classic crunchyroll; this place is stuffed full of awkward teenagers.

PS: Don't have sex because your boyfriend is pressuring you, or because he says he "loves" you. Wait until marriage. There will be plenty of time to have sex when you're married.
26680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / tennessee
Offline
Posted 4/14/12

Does sex hurt the 1st time? I also seen a few sex topic/threads on here so was just wondering from anyone who had sex for the 1st does it hurt? How was your 1st time?


yes holy crap it hurt like hell.
i always said growing up ill wait til i get married and on my honeymoon and everything
i am soooooo glad i didn't wait. what crappy honeymoon that would have been!

it sucked and for the next few times it hurts and if i dont have sex for a while it does kinda hurt

although i wouldn't recommend waiting until you are married. i would wait for someone you truly love and that you truly believe that you would spend the rest of your life with
2001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / lolllidk bakthar?
Offline
Posted 4/14/12


Perhaps~
4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 4/14/12 , edited 4/14/12
Depends on the couple. I've only been with 2 virgins in my entire life. The first said it felt like she was being split in half, and made me stop, but we went the whole way a hour or so later. The second, she put up with it. So I believe its a indefinite yes.

My advice is to do tons of foreplay. Don't let the dude just..stick it in right off the bat.
45142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/12
I know it's a little off-topic, but the sentiment about having no sex before marriage kind of bothers me. it's a nice thought, a girl saving herself for marriage and all, or even guys who abstain from it until then, but bad sex, or different likes and dislikes in a sexual relationship can often be enough to screw over all but the best relationships. I'm not really advocating going out and screwing everyone to try them out, but make sure that you actually, you know, enjoy having sex with the person you're going to marry.

On topic, I'd count on it hurting the first time. Everyone is different, so you may only experience a small amount of pain if it is your first time, but relaxing would be a good place to start.
Posted 4/14/12 , edited 4/14/12

Fliegar wrote:

I know it's a little off-topic, but the sentiment about having no sex before marriage kind of bothers me. it's a nice thought, a girl saving herself for marriage and all, or even guys who abstain from it until then, but bad sex, or different likes and dislikes in a sexual relationship can often be enough to screw over all but the best relationships. I'm not really advocating going out and screwing everyone to try them out, but make sure that you actually, you know, enjoy having sex with the person you're going to marry.

On topic, I'd count on it hurting the first time. Everyone is different, so you may only experience a small amount of pain if it is your first time, but relaxing would be a good place to start.


I'm sorry, I usually avoid these kinds of threads, but.. this is just stupid..

If your relationship is based on the quality of your sex, you don't deserve to be with anyone. It should NOT be the deciding factor on if a relationship works. LOVE is. If you truly love who you are with, you and your partner will work it out. Relationships are about love and compromise, which brings up another point..

People are not willing to work things out anymore. That is why we have people opposed to the idea of marriage a people getting divorced and married every 5-6 years.

You obviously have to explore your options and date but.. dating is spending time and getting to know someone in order to decide if they are right for you. And you don't need sex to determine that. Dating does not equal the more popularized version today that includes sex. Though if it's the right person, you both are of age, and you're mature enough in the decision then I don't believe there is any harm done.

And to be on topic..

27, virgin, still looking for my wife to be, but I doubt I'd have any trouble. Males can have bad first times too, so I think it's a perfectly legit question for males as well.


45142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/12
While I respect your opinion on the matter, this is also my opinion, and I don't think that either is stupid. Hell, saving oneself for marriage is perfectly fine if you can do that, and I'm not saying it's a bad thing. In my personal point of view, I think if you are in a serious relationship, sex before marriage isn't a bad thing either.

Re-reading my post, the wording on it could have been better, and I apologize for making it seem rather shallow. I don't take the aspect of sex as something that should be considered the most important thing in a relationship, nor do I take it lightly. A relationship should be based on love, and in a perfect relationship, there would be enough communication to see through most every problem.

I also did not mention that one would also improve in the act of having sex, so in essence, my "try them out first" remark could be considered moot. Your point about people not being willing to work things out is more along the lines of what I was originally going for. If neither of you have sex until after you're married, and one of you is continuously sexually unsatisfied, it could bring some problems down the road that some modern couples wouldn't bother trying to work out.
46134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 4/15/12 , edited 4/15/12
OP: Does it hurt? Why don't you look and see...

http://www.defloration.us/

Warning. Graphic video.

If you don't want it to hurt the first time, pop the hymen yourself. But then people might question if you're a virgin or not.
23110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/12
Generally, the first time sucks all around if you're two virgins, which was the case with me.


malrak_dossta wrote:

Classic crunchyroll; this place is stuffed full of awkward teenagers.

PS: Don't have sex because your boyfriend is pressuring you, or because he says he "loves" you. Wait until marriage. There will be plenty of time to have sex when you're married.

No, not really. And getting married without knowing your sexual compatibility is generally a blockhead move. I wouldn't want to be in a legally binding, commited relationship with a woman who was dead in bed or didn't like experimenting. That's one leap of faith I think anybody can agree on.

47 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/12
The answer is no.
Posted 4/15/12

Lyphen wrote:

Generally, the first time sucks all around if you're two virgins, which was the case with me.


malrak_dossta wrote:

Classic crunchyroll; this place is stuffed full of awkward teenagers.

PS: Don't have sex because your boyfriend is pressuring you, or because he says he "loves" you. Wait until marriage. There will be plenty of time to have sex when you're married.

No, not really. And getting married without knowing your sexual compatibility is generally a blockhead move. I wouldn't want to be in a legally binding, commited relationship with a woman who was dead in bed or didn't like experimenting. That's one leap of faith I think anybody can agree on.



When you're married you've got plenty of time to work on "sexual compatibility". Anyone who marries for the sex has got another thing coming after a few years (and a few kids). This Lyphen character doesn't have a clue, kids. Trust your pal M Dossta to tell it like it is.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.