First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Stromkirk:RP
Creator
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


Alexander look at him whit strange and calm eyes
Alexander: lets wait until our meal is serve its better to talk about important thing when we got our stomach full
The inn keeper went back and brough for omega a nice piece of Pork some chicken and a piece of cheeze and for Alexander a bottle and a glass. He open ot then poor it into the glass. A red liquid came out of the bottle by the look of it its look like wine but the smeel of blood came clearly to the nose of Omega
Well then lets eat
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

demonlord14 wrote:



Alexander look at him whit strange and calm eyes
Alexander: lets wait until our meal is serve its better to talk about important thing when we got our stomach full
The inn keeper went back and brough for omega a nice piece of Pork some chicken and a piece of cheeze and for Alexander a bottle and a glass. He open ot then poor it into the glass. A red liquid came out of the bottle by the look of it its look like wine but the smeel of blood came clearly to the nose of Omega
Well then lets eat


Omega puts his hands together and says a prayer of some sort, then begins to eat
Creator
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


Alexander: I truly want to apologie for asking you to join me in this dinner but i hope you enjoy the meat of stromkirk
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

demonlord14 wrote:



Alexander: I truly want to apologie for asking you to join me in this dinner but i hope you enjoy the meat of stromkirk


Its fine, not as good as Home cooked meat,
Omega continues to eat, looking human as he eats
Creator
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


Alexander: I doupt that your kind even kook ther "meat"
after drinking some "wine" Alexander look at omega whit serius eyes
Moderator
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / You know, somewhe...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


Elivan sat down on his comfy chair, stretching nicely before regaining composure.

"You may enter."
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

demonlord14 wrote:

Alexander: I doupt that your kind even kook ther "meat"
after drinking some "wine" Alexander look at omega whit serius eyes


Kehehe, So, do you know what i am, do you?
Omega continues to eat, smiling hasn he picks one up with his hands and keeps eating
Creator
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


A young man enter he may look young but deep inside of him Elivan know he his probably older than him.
Messager: Ive comme to deliver you a message sir my master would like to have a talk whit you in his manssion
Creator
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


Alexandre smile: Well when you are as old as me and probably as old as you, you get a hum certain abillity to detect people true self.
But also here in stromkrik we have a iron law, no human must be killed to eat. i don't care of you are a member of my clan or not or even if your are not a member od my spicies i will have you follow this law. If by any mean you brake it remember that you will have to aswer befor a trial and the outcome will be death. But as long as you follow this law you are welcome here.
Moderator
79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / You know, somewhe...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


He nodded to him. "Thank you. I will get prepared and depart soon. You may leave now."
Creator
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


A young man enter he may look young but deep inside of him Elivan know he his probably older than him.
Messager: Ive comme to deliver you a message sir my master would like to have a talk whit you in his manssion

He nodded to him. "Thank you. I will get prepared and depart soon. You may leave now."

The messager bow and leave the room:
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

demonlord14 wrote:



Alexandre smile: Well when you are as old as me and probably as old as you, you get a hum certain ability to detect people true self.
But also here in stromkrik we have a iron law, no human must be killed to eat. i don't care of you are a member of my clan or not or even if your are not a member od my spicies i will have you follow this law. If by any mean you brake it remember that you will have to answer before a trial and the outcome will be death. But as long as you follow this law you are welcome here.


Bwahahaha, Boy, Ive been alive longer than you vampires, i come into towns to buy food when i can't find prey. I obey no laws
Omega Glares at Alexander, but keeps eating
Creator
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


Smile and look at omega: Boys HAHahah you truly have no idea who i ham no: I may look young but im older thant many vampire in this world if i could guess i could be close to our ancient lord Sorin Mark
ov
Moderator
9792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In my dark world
Offline
Posted 4/13/12

demonlord14 wrote:

Smile and look at omega: Boys HAHahah you truly have no idea who i ham no: I may look young but im older thant many vampire in this world if i could guess i could be close to our ancient lord Sorin Markov


Your his boy, ohh, Sorin and i go way back, Kehehe,
Omega brags the glass and drinks it
How is he anyway
Creator
16466 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Univers, milky wa...
Offline
Posted 4/13/12


Your his boy, ohh, Sorin and i go way back, Kehehe,
Omega brags the glass and drinks it
How is he anyway

Alexander: Indeed a werewolf you got no manner and you know nothing of this world did you he left its been milenia that he left for other plan
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.