First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Problems with Big Busts...
46742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/12

7493581 wrote:

Small breasts are actually better in a lot of ways.
1. They are more sensitive
2. A lot less likely to be saggy and will take a lot longer to get saggy when old
3. Less weight
4. Less obstructing
5. Higher quality breast milk (big breasts actually produce watered down milk not more so less nutrients for baby)
6. More likely to have nice shape ( not that big breast don't)

The appeal of big breast is there is more to grab and compliments more voluptuous body types and of course that silly bigger is better mentality a lot of people have.


Let's not turn this into a which is better pissing contest. ALL boobs are great, big or small. Having smaller boobs may be more convenient, but that doesn't mean they're any better or worse than anything else.

Personally, I found this hilariously true.
Posted 4/14/12
38337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / somewhere,MO
Offline
Posted 4/14/12

lifeincircuit wrote:


7493581 wrote:

Small breasts are actually better in a lot of ways.
1. They are more sensitive
2. A lot less likely to be saggy and will take a lot longer to get saggy when old
3. Less weight
4. Less obstructing
5. Higher quality breast milk (big breasts actually produce watered down milk not more so less nutrients for baby)
6. More likely to have nice shape ( not that big breast don't)

The appeal of big breast is there is more to grab and compliments more voluptuous body types and of course that silly bigger is better mentality a lot of people have.


Let's not turn this into a which is better pissing contest. ALL boobs are great, big or small. Having smaller boobs may be more convenient, but that doesn't mean they're any better or worse than anything else.

Personally, I found this hilariously true.


Wasn't my intent was just pointing stuff out and I do agree.
Quezz 
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / D.M.V
Offline
Posted 4/14/12 , edited 4/14/12
All yall females talking about bust size, but no one posting pics...that sucks.

4536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 4/14/12
The only time I dislike..well..dislike is a bit far, lets say, disapprove of* big busts is when its on seriously short girls. Im 6'1, so naturally I have to look down when I talk to most chicks, but its cool cause my eyes don't drift. But when a girl is like 5'0 with a fuckin double D rack, theres a problem.
ItsMev 
32929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/14/12

Kippu wrote:


bemused_Bohemian wrote:

Many of the ladies I dated over the years who were endowed with large breasts complained of back trouble later in life when they were in their 40's--50's.


In their 40's and 50's? Try 18 years old to now :/
I plan to get breast reductions after I pop out kids. There's no way I'm carrying these babies to my 40's.


That's why you find a nice man to hold them up for you.
19971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New Mexico USA
Offline
Posted 4/14/12

Quezz wrote:

All yall females talking about bust size, but no one posting pics...that sucks.





I feel ya man
45142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/14/12
I only have a problem with big busts if they're bigger than my head. Other than that, if they're not causing any problems for the woman, I'm all for it. Big breasts are great fun!
35066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / California
Online
Posted 4/14/12
The wife has D cups and I've never had a problem with it. I know there will be future repercussions but I'm prepared to deal. Some men have different things that they enjoy, but I'm good to go. The anime versions where they are big and bouncy can be over the top though...
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 4/17/12 , edited 4/17/12
the problem with boobs is they hurt when you wear a bra thats even a slight bit to tight
and they hurt if you have a pajarma day and don't were a bra for an extended amount of time,
you have to buy padded swiming stuff so dudes don't see the outline of stuff and it sucks if
you want to get into running and don't have a good sports bra ~ don't get me wrong though
i like my boobs i guess ~ lol but it does not matter what i think in the end really ~ i can not
change what i've got nor would i want to :3
Posted 4/17/12
You think that's problematic? Imagine an erection during a prostate exam.
25128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New Zealand
Offline
Posted 4/17/12

gabsgobygab wrote:

the problem with boobs is they hurt when you wear a bra thats even a slight bit to tight
and they hurt if you have a pajarma day and don't were a bra for an extended amount of time,
you have to buy padded swiming stuff so dudes don't see the outline of stuff and it sucks if
you want to get into running and don't have a good sports bra ~ don't get me wrong though
i like my boobs i guess ~ lol but it does not matter what i think in the end really ~ i can not
change what i've got nor would i want to :3


sooooo true {-_-"}

Posted 4/19/12
The total weight could cause extreme back pains and if there happens to be a zombie apocalypse, you'd either be dead or used as a milk feeder for the zombie-lings.
Posted 4/19/12

ChaseTheCase But when a girl is like 5'0 with a fuckin double D rack, theres a problem.


Attention whore.
Posted 4/19/12
BJ = boob job = implants.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.