First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Problems with Big Busts...
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 4/19/12

ItsMev wrote:

That's why you find a nice man to hold them up for you. ;)


I wouldn't want anyone's arm to cramp up :[
37061 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / on your lap, purring
Offline
Posted 4/19/12
I'm pretty sure any man, given enough time, would be bored of holding a women's extremely large breasts.
ItsMev 
32929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/20/12

Kippu wrote:


ItsMev wrote:

That's why you find a nice man to hold them up for you. ;)


I wouldn't want anyone's arm to cramp up :[


Yes you do! I am sure we could work something out to be beneficial for the both of us!
Posted 4/20/12
it's fortunate (or probably unfortunate) that i don't have a problem like this.
14066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/20/12
Built in Bra lol nope! Priceless haha! I remember the day I graduated from an A to a B. It was awesome. But the biggest I would ever want to go is a C, any bigger and I don't think I could handle it
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 4/20/12

meygaera wrote:

I'm pretty sure any man, given enough time, would be bored of holding a women's extremely large breasts.


I'm pretty sure any person (man or women), given enough time, would be bored of holding anything for a long period of time.


ItsMev wrote:

Yes you do! I am sure we could work something out to be beneficial for the both of us!


You move to Canada, and then we'll talk & work something out.
49290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/20/12
Bet I know what the guy in the second panel is thinking haha.

"Nice."

The intonation can vary however. Depending on how much stress he's putting on the word he could be expressing exuberant approval or perhaps that he is simply pleasantly surprised. It is highly unlikely that he is using the word in a sarcastic, or disparaging way, given the circumstances. Though technically "nice" could carry any of these meanings based on context and vocal tone.

I submit, based on his somewhat bemused expression, his tone is lighter, and therefore pleasantly surprised. Like looking through your laundry for a few bucks and finding a 20.

Can't fill in the woman's thought process though.


43029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / New Hampshire
Offline
Posted 4/20/12
I like a happy medium too small is no fun but too big is just too much to handle at first
63290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 4/20/12 , edited 4/20/12
That was a funny cartoon lol

From pettanko to big, I still like them lol
Posted 4/20/12
Motorboats or GTFO
Posted 4/20/12 , edited 4/20/12


Motorboat



Surprisingly he showed during my Google search.
ItsMev 
32929 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 4/20/12

Kippu wrote:


meygaera wrote:

I'm pretty sure any man, given enough time, would be bored of holding a women's extremely large breasts.


I'm pretty sure any person (man or women), given enough time, would be bored of holding anything for a long period of time.


ItsMev wrote:

Yes you do! I am sure we could work something out to be beneficial for the both of us!


You move to Canada, and then we'll talk & work something out.


But I would be working for you! Its only fair that you come to Australia ^^!
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Calibaby.........
Offline
Posted 4/21/12
Doesn't matter boobies are boobies lols.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 7/19/12
I see no problem here.
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/19/12
that reminded me of glozell xD 0
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.