First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply City Rp
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
Yuko sighed. "Great... I cant go anywhere..."
"hey, don't be such a stick in the mud"
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
KAOSUKE WHERE ARE YOU IM GOING TO KILL THIS GUY SERIOUSLY!!!
no your not and shut up im talking to important people
DONT Y-
-kaosuke hangs up-
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
Yuki smiles. "well.. he sounds fun"
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
thats my younger brother for you...
-smiles at yuki and rubs his hair-
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
Yuko sighed. "comeon lets go already!"
"I don't want to go yet... besides your not my boss"
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
-starts to walk away-
it was nice meeting you yuki but i have to go to.... uuuhhhhh.... a forest.
-hops onto the highest building and leaves-
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
"well that was pleasant......"
Yuko sighed annoyed. "something is fishy about him...."
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
(to chibby: if you wannna know what my character's powers are go to my group battle ground remix and search at the bottom of the create your character forum)
Posted 4/23/12
Kayla comes to the city and sits down and begins to eat a piece of candy
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 4/23/12
(Yoshi is walking in the city looking for some good food to eat)
im so hungry need some food
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/23/12

greatace wrote:

(Yoshi is walking in the city looking for some good food to eat)
im so hungry need some food


Yuki Sees Yoshi and Turns Around. "hey.... I have a burger, do you want one?"
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 4/23/12 , edited 4/23/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Yoshi is walking in the city looking for some good food to eat)
im so hungry need some food


Yuki Sees Yoshi and Turns Around. "hey.... I have a burger, do you want one?"


Ok thx (grab the burger and eats it) im Yoshi and u
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Yoshi is walking in the city looking for some good food to eat)
im so hungry need some food


Yuki Sees Yoshi and Turns Around. "hey.... I have a burger, do you want one?"


Ok thx (grab the burger and eats it) im Yoshi and u


"oh, I'm Yuki" she smiled.
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Yoshi is walking in the city looking for some good food to eat)
im so hungry need some food


Yuki Sees Yoshi and Turns Around. "hey.... I have a burger, do you want one?"


Ok thx (grab the burger and eats it) im Yoshi and u


"oh, I'm Yuki" she smiled.


(smiles back) you look kinda cute (blushing)
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Yoshi is walking in the city looking for some good food to eat)
im so hungry need some food


Yuki Sees Yoshi and Turns Around. "hey.... I have a burger, do you want one?"


Ok thx (grab the burger and eats it) im Yoshi and u


"oh, I'm Yuki" she smiled.


(smiles back) you look kinda cute (blushing)


"heh thank you" she blushed slightly and smiled.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.