First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply City Rp
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:

That was best song ever (hugs her) thanks want you to fiy you to your house?


"sure..." she smiled. "today was really fun..." she yawned. "now it is becoming brothers domain..."


Ok (fiy in the air) how is your bother?
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
(Thnx. It's my screensaver as well.)
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:

That was best song ever (hugs her) thanks want you to fiy you to your house?


"sure..." she smiled. "today was really fun..." she yawned. "now it is becoming brothers domain..."


Ok (fiy in the air) how is your bother?


"do you mean his personality?"
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:

That was best song ever (hugs her) thanks want you to fiy you to your house?


"sure..." she smiled. "today was really fun..." she yawned. "now it is becoming brothers domain..."


Ok (fiy in the air) how is your bother?


"do you mean his personality?"


Yea
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
"He's... hard to describe...but most of the time he is cold and harsh and rude...." she sighed
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
(Sounds like my brother -- in real life. Some of my friends decided that he is a vampire. Apparently,his friends think he is a vampire hunter, though.)
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
(GTG, bye I've got a three day field trip tomorrow.)
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 4/24/12 , edited 4/24/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"He's... hard to describe...but most of the time he is cold and harsh and rude...." she sighed


want to come to my house? know one there
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"He's... hard to describe...but most of the time he is cold and harsh and rude...." she sighed


want to come to my house? know one there


"Um... sure yah! I don't think he'll mind too much.."
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"He's... hard to describe...but most of the time he is cold and harsh and rude...." she sighed


want to come to my house? know one there


"Um... sure yah! I don't think he'll mind too much.."


Ok off we go
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
"where do you live?" she yawned again

role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"where do you live?" she yawned again



about a mile my big sis takeing care of me
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"where do you live?" she yawned again



about a mile my big sis takeing care of me

"Oh" she smiled. "thats cool... Hey, me and my brother are going to a concert in a couple of weeks, would you like to come?"
(they are actually performing there x3)
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 4/24/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"where do you live?" she yawned again



about a mile my big sis takeing care of me

"Oh" she smiled. "thats cool... Hey, me and my brother are going to a concert in a couple of weeks, would you like to come?"
(they are actually performing there x3)


Sure can i bring my sis to?
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/24/12
"Yah Of course" she smiled wide. "its fun.... talking to someone thats not my brother"

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.