First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Have you ever won a championship or tournament?
2083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Northern California
Offline
Posted 6/1/12
Age 13 : Best Volleyball team in middle school (undefeated). I played mostly serving position or outside left.. (2006)

Age 17 : Varsity Tennis won 10-0 (undefeated) in the county area. I played 2nd Double team. (2010)

Age 19 : Won all solo Beer Pong games. (undefeated) (2011)
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/2/12

EvoXYZ wrote:

Age 19 : Won all solo Beer Pong games. (undefeated) (2011)


Haha, Beer Pong is so much fun.

7534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Studying at home.
Offline
Posted 6/2/12
I won a national dance title, Junior Miss Dance
I won all my Varsity Tennis Tournaments since freshman year and i am now a senior, undefeated
Ive placed first in state for Varsity Cross Country since 8th grade, undefeated
Ive place first in state for Varsity 1600m and 3200m since freshman year, undefeated
I won a national diving tournament when i was a sophomore
I won a figure skating junior championship when i was a freshman
I was voted most athletic, most involved, and most musical, along with my twin, for the class of 2013, if that counts
Posted 6/2/12
The eating tournament.
41494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/12 , edited 6/2/12
I won the International Doomsday Device Championship. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I'm pretty sure that with my doomsday device the entire universe was destroyed.
41494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/12

D01BCDN3 wrote:

The eating tournament.


You fatty.
Posted 6/2/12

i_love_u_jesus wrote:


D01BCDN3 wrote:

The eating tournament.


You fatty.


I am only a true American.
Posted 6/3/12
PSHHHH YEAHH
4years ago
camp muskoka
rock-paper-scissor champion!!

RIGHT HERE!!
Posted 6/3/12
I won a Tekken 6 tournament in my area and was supposed to go to LA for the regional semi-finals.

Then I got hired to make movies so i chose that instead
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/3/12

thefinalword wrote:

Then I got hired to make movies so i chose that instead :D


What?! That's awesome.

I'm a movie buff, making movies would be my dream job.
Posted 6/3/12

Winterfells wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

Then I got hired to make movies so i chose that instead :D


What?! That's awesome.

I'm a movie buff, making movies would be my dream job.


Well Ive seen that tournament can actually turn out to be a lucrative enough
career. I mean look at the team who won last years COD XP Tournament, they
took home $400k... crazy.

But as fun and whirlwindish as that life would be, I <3 my job.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/3/12

thefinalword wrote:


Winterfells wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

Then I got hired to make movies so i chose that instead :D


What?! That's awesome.

I'm a movie buff, making movies would be my dream job.


Well Ive seen that tournament can actually turn out to be a lucrative enough
career. I mean look at the team who won last years COD XP Tournament, they
took home $400k... crazy.

But as fun and whirlwindish as that life would be, I <3 my job.


Yeah I just play videogames for fun, I don't think I'm anywhere near skilled enough at any game to join a tournament. Also not sure if I like the idea of turning videogames from a hobby of mine into a career.

Out of curiosity, what movies have you worked on? If that's too personal, then I understand, no need to tell me.

I've always wanted to work with Spike Jonze and Charlie Kaufmann. Being John Malkovich is one of my favorite modern movies of all time.
Posted 6/3/12

Winterfells wrote:


thefinalword wrote:


Winterfells wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

Then I got hired to make movies so i chose that instead :D


What?! That's awesome.

I'm a movie buff, making movies would be my dream job.


Well Ive seen that tournament can actually turn out to be a lucrative enough
career. I mean look at the team who won last years COD XP Tournament, they
took home $400k... crazy.

But as fun and whirlwindish as that life would be, I <3 my job.


Yeah I just play videogames for fun, I don't think I'm anywhere near skilled enough at any game to join a tournament. Also not sure if I like the idea of turning videogames from a hobby of mine into a career.

Out of curiosity, what movies have you worked on? If that's too personal, then I understand, no need to tell me.

I've always wanted to work with Spike Jonze and Charlie Kaufmann. Being John Malkovich is one of my favorite modern movies of all time. :D


No worries man, I've worked on a lot but the 2 I'm most fond of is Transformers 3 and Hugo.

One made a bill and the other took home 5 Oscars.
Just proud to have been part of that magic.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/3/12

thefinalword wrote:

No worries man, I've worked on a lot but the 2 I'm most fond of is Transformers 3 and Hugo.

One made a bill and the other took home 5 Oscars.
Just proud to have been part of that magic.


THAT'S FUCKING SWEET

I've been meaning to watch Hugo, and Transformers 3 was quite a treat for the eyes, pretty amazing action scenes and special effects and stunts.

/nerdgasm
Posted 6/3/12

Winterfells wrote:


thefinalword wrote:

No worries man, I've worked on a lot but the 2 I'm most fond of is Transformers 3 and Hugo.

One made a bill and the other took home 5 Oscars.
Just proud to have been part of that magic.


THAT'S FUCKING SWEET

I've been meaning to watch Hugo, and Transformers 3 was quite a treat for the eyes, pretty amazing action scenes and special effects and stunts.

/nerdgasm


yeah when I met Michael Bay, he got off the elevator and there was a small explosion in the back.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.