First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Which drama/film do you like Tamaki Hiroshi in? Why?
Creator
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
Which drama/film do you like Tamaki Hiroshi best in? Why?
Creator
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
I loved Tamaki-kun in Nodame Cantabile Live Action as Chiaki-senpai, I mean, who doesnt?

At once intense and serious at first, Chiaki thought he HAD to get away from Japan to accomplish something. I thought what he achieved with S-Oke was really great in ep 5 and beyond! Liked that he eventually opened up and trusted Nodame enough to help him get over his phobia of flying (even though he didnt know how she managed it). Ooh his facial expressions were priceless in both Live Action and continued in the SP!!

Heavenly Forest - whats not been said? Tamaki-kun again comes good in this tale of unrequited love. Had it had a happy ending, I'd be over the moon but knew it just wasnt meant to be. His nerdy, hesitant and yet caring persona is what drew me into the film. That Miyazawa Aoi was kawaii didnt make it a bad thing either. I rank it highly among my films of 2006.
Member
141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
I have only seen him in two series - 1) Itoshi Kimie and 2) Christmas something something (forgot the actual title). I like him as Shingo in Itoshi Kimi e. He was not afraid to express his love and the entire cast in this series was very good.

Not much to comment here but that my 2 cents worth!
Creator
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 1/25/08

sakurasoh wrote:

I have only seen him in two series - 1) Itoshi Kimie and 2) Christmas something something (forgot the actual title). I like him as Shingo in Itoshi Kimi e. He was not afraid to express his love and the entire cast in this series was very good.

Not much to comment here but that my 2 cents worth!

That second one was Last Christmas and its on my to-watch list still!! I also wanna see Top Caster. Arrgh!! CR doesnt have that so I've to look elsewhere...
Member
7025 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / bed
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
i've only seen nodame cantabile and tada,kimi wo aishiteru and i love his character in both the movie and the series!he played two different characters but i still love it!XD i aw him first in nodame and instanly became a fan.
Member
5635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
Definitely Nodame Cantabile!! Uhmm.. Actually, i've only seen that one, i haven't seen his other dramas YET.. But he's so SUGOI in this drama! Especially his "twitching cheek", so funny, ne?
Creator
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

megumiyukiko wrote:

i've only seen nodame cantabile and tada,kimi wo aishiteru and i love his character in both the movie and the series!he played two different characters but i still love it!XD i aw him first in nodame and instanly became a fan.


Yes it was the same for me too!! XD Both dramas had different characters but Tamaki made them so likable!! I became an instant fan ever since Nodame Cantabile. Now watching The Fantastic Deer-man (new drama) every week (not on CR).
Creator
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

shintaseth03 wrote:

Definitely Nodame Cantabile!! Uhmm.. Actually, i've only seen that one, i haven't seen his other dramas YET.. But he's so SUGOI in this drama! Especially his "twitching cheek", so funny, ne?


Yup yup LOL!!! I definitely dig his twitching cheeks and those rolling eyes hehe - so comical ne?!! Its one of the reasons that made the drama so enjoyable for me, besides his good looks, great music, Ueno Juri and other memorable cast members too.

I WANT SEASON TWO!!!
Member
36330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the bottom of bro...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
oh, of course i like Tamaki in Chiaki senpai most!
and i only watched Nodame and Tada, kimi wo aiteshiru of him!
but i'm gonna watch more drama of him.


msilky wrote:

Now watching The Fantastic Deer-man (new drama) every week (not on CR).


i know it's airing in Japan and i wonder where can i watch this drama? Can u show me the website or st?
Thanks 1st!
Creator
28072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / wanna be in land...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

saihikaru wrote:

oh, of course i like Tamaki in Chiaki senpai most!
and i only watched Nodame and Tada, kimi wo aiteshiru of him!
but i'm gonna watch more drama of him.


msilky wrote:

Now watching The Fantastic Deer-man (new drama) every week (not on CR).

i know it's airing in Japan and i wonder where can i watch this drama? Can u show me the website or st?
Thanks 1st!

Hi, I have messaged you the reply. Hope you get your Tamaki fix soon! ; )
3570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
I love him in MY HEAVEANLY FORREST.
Member
19880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / California
Offline
Posted 2/3/08
I've only seen him Nodame and Heavenly Forest, but he's very good in both! He's a good actor and singer, very versatile because he can play 2 whole different characters! Love him!
Member
618 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 2/9/08
I loved him in Nodame Cantabile.. かこいです!But i first saw him in Waterboys the movie ages ago.
i didnt have the net then, so i didnt get to check out who's who..
Posted 2/13/08
nodame cantabile for sure!!! buh since then i watched almost most of his films already..
Member
13017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / PJ, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 2/16/08
Have to admit i've only watched a handful of his stuff. My ultimate fave is Heavenly Forest - a beautiful tale of young love. Tamaki-kun, IMO, was able to portray a loving yet jealous lover.. I especially love the part where he saw Miyazawa's big pic in the gallery - his expression was so sincere, dumbfounded and painful.

Arrgghh.. *swoon* can feel my legs giving away lmao. He was kawaii & baka in a good way in Waterboys. Nodame Cantabile is also one of my fave.

Have to watch more of his stuff
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.