First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Hyouka
Posted 7/28/12
Really looking forward to next week's ep.
138347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 7/29/12
Episode 15



It looks like a thief is on the loose running around targeting various clubs..Go Club, Fortune Telling Society, A Capella Club, just to name a few.

And of course, The Classics Club is no exception.

Intermission quite:

When the light and dark are in balance.


Magic show and other stuff later in the episode with some trash talking from those damn cosplayers. Anyways, entertaining episode.
47743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 7/30/12
This was a good episode. I look forward to the conclusion, probably next week (maybe?) ...
33482 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 7/30/12
Best episode in a while. I'm really liking this arc and looking forward to the conclusion, which is probably gonna be next week. Satoshi's getting jelly~ This should be interesting~
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 7/30/12

Episode 15.

♥ I hate those cosplaying bitches.
Chitanda was annoying in this episode. I never knew she was so shy.
Satoshi was obviously jealous of Oreki's talent. So cute.
Mayaka was.... I dunno wtf she was doing with her club president. Itroduction to the new arc, maybe?
Oreki was flawless as ever.

Can't wait to see how this ends.
The preview makes it seem like one of the
Classics Club members is going to be framed. (Probably Mayaka)




63829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 7/30/12
What can I say about Chitanda? She tried to use the lessons that she learned from her Sempai to get people to do what she wants and she was soooo awkward doing it. No plan, tried the lessons in a literal sense, and she should really just stick to the eyes everyone loves.
1850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 7/30/12 , edited 7/30/12

chrome_mist wrote:

♥ I hate those cosplaying bitches.


Agreed, but their cosplaying was good
47743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 7/30/12

chrome_mist wrote:


Episode 15.

♥ I hate those cosplaying bitches.
Chitanda was annoying in this episode. I never knew she was so shy.
Satoshi was obviously jealous of Oreki's talent. So cute.
Mayaka was.... I dunno wtf she was doing with her club president. Itroduction to the new arc, maybe?
Oreki was flawless as ever.

Can't wait to see how this ends.
The preview makes it seem like one of the
Classics Club members is going to be framed. (Probably Mayaka)





Mayaka - The club president seemed to be trying to apologize for using her quick temper to drum up hype for their club, but she stopped short of telling her that it was all a set-up, planned by her and implemented by the other sempai. What I got out of it is that both the president and sempai personally know the author of the doujin ("dead before morning" or whatever) which suggests that they are well aware of its worth. I don't know if Mayaka will ever figure out that sempai really doesn't dislike her...
59912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 7/31/12
I'm really enjoying this arc mostly for the fact that we are finally getting character development on the other characters. It's about time.
3274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/31/12
The cosplayers are annoying + ugly. Chitanda still irritates me. Satoshi and everyone else is also getting character development.
I like this arc.
10711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/31/12
Overall the current episode does irritate me a bit but it actually causes confusion because why does Satoshi want to solve it himself? That poses a question for me to wait for someone to answer or next episode.
60462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
45 / M / Within the Empire...
Offline
Posted 8/2/12
Wow!! Who knew Vocaloid cosplayers could be so scary? If looks could kill....

My theory: Oreki's sister is the culprit. She's trying to get the classics club more involved in the festival than they are by setting up this whole "missing items" case. And she was the one who gave Oreki that broken pen that started the whole trade off chain. I'll bet she's behind everything. She's always trying to get Oreki to work his deductive skills more.

Oh and @Angelpuppies2: LOVE your avatar!
63829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 8/2/12

Angelpuppies2 wrote:

Overall the current episode does irritate me a bit but it actually causes confusion because why does Satoshi want to solve it himself? That poses a question for me to wait for someone to answer or next episode.


He was fine being a database when Oreki was just a lazy friend. Now that Oreki is showing some skill in problem solving areas Satoshi wants to prove himself. Remember back to two episodes where Satoshi told Oreki that he's a Sherlockian (which was said in that episode to be an entry level detective series) and only get so far then drop it. Another is when Kirisu told Oreki that he was exceptional because of his detective skills then Oreki asked Satoshi about it and if Satoshi is exceptional and roughly replied with I'm not exceptional. I know the gist of what went on but don't remember exact lines so it's a little off, but that's the gist of it.
63829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 8/2/12

KaiserSosei wrote:

Wow!! Who knew Vocaloid cosplayers could be so scary? If looks could kill....

My theory: Oreki's sister is the culprit. She's trying to get the classics club more involved in the festival than they are by setting up this whole "missing items" case. And she was the one who gave Oreki that broken pen that started the whole trade off chain. I'll bet she's behind everything. She's always trying to get Oreki to work his deductive skills more.

Oh and @Angelpuppies2: LOVE your avatar!



You may be right. She did say she just may show up if she was bored from the onset of this festival arc.
138347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 8/5/12
Episode 16


Juumoji is on the loose! and Eru is once again more curious as ever!

And the intermission quote..ah fuck, it's the same thing as previous two episodes.

Mystery is in the air~
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.