First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Have you ever wanted to kill someone :)
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Fruita, Colorado
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
i dream about different ways to murder different people every night
621 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / New World
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
Of course i think about it all the time. I like to get creative with it.
42 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/12
My parents they hide my mouse&keyboards.
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

Expensive_Pasta wrote:

Nope. I've seen too many jail references on tv where people get raped.

If I hate someone and that hate is really that bad, I mean REALLY THAT BAD, I'd just do something small like key their car or hit on their significant other.

tortoiseshell wrote:

OH YEAH. Whenever I've wanted to kill someone, it was never out of a fit of anger, but out of a long deep seated burning hatred that had gone on for years. I would imagine myself grabbing a knife and thrusting it into the heart, it's the most effective and satisfying way to end a person's life.




I'm real friendly.
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

HorizonXIV wrote:

My parents they hide my mouse&keyboards.


Parents, they wield such power. The bane of every teenager.
35785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
No....but the smiley face the OP added creeps me out. -_-

I never wanted to kill someone, because what do they learn? Death is the end. I'd rather them be physically or psychologically tortured instead.
Posted 6/12/12

Maiden_aya wrote:

No....but the smiley face the OP added creeps me out. -_-

I never wanted to kill someone, because what do they learn? Death is the end. I'd rather them be physically or psychologically tortured instead.


Hello, and you must be Satan.
Posted 6/12/12
i won't say anything that will be used against me.
2393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In Rainbows
Offline
Posted 6/12/12
ɪs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟʟ?
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

SovietRussian wrote:


Maiden_aya wrote:

No....but the smiley face the OP added creeps me out. -_-

I never wanted to kill someone, because what do they learn? Death is the end. I'd rather them be physically or psychologically tortured instead.


Hello, and you must be Satan.


I think she's just a rapist and perhaps a masochist?
Posted 6/12/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:

I think she's just a rapist and perhaps a masochist?


I think she's all of that. I've seen her eyes before. I swear man.
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

SovietRussian wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:

I think she's just a rapist and perhaps a masochist?


I think she's all of that. I've seen her eyes before. I swear man.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LjgLp0OLiw&feature=related
35785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / pLaNeT eArTh???
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


SovietRussian wrote:


Maiden_aya wrote:

No....but the smiley face the OP added creeps me out. -_-

I never wanted to kill someone, because what do they learn? Death is the end. I'd rather them be physically or psychologically tortured instead.


Hello, and you must be Satan.


I think she's just a rapist and perhaps a masochist?


Just goes to show you its not always the quiet ones.
49227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 6/12/12

Maiden_aya wrote:


Shrapnel893 wrote:


SovietRussian wrote:


Maiden_aya wrote:

No....but the smiley face the OP added creeps me out. -_-

I never wanted to kill someone, because what do they learn? Death is the end. I'd rather them be physically or psychologically tortured instead.


Hello, and you must be Satan.


I think she's just a rapist and perhaps a masochist?


Just goes to show you its not always the quiet ones. :P




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PukvEZXRNng
Posted 6/12/12
i had people die becuz of my fault or lazyness or lack of caring, i almost killed someone in elemtary school, his arms were ripped off becuz of me and other than that...well not really :p
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.