First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 5/2/12


Rio: "What is your room number?"
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/2/12

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Rio: "What is your room number?"


letty: ''my room number is 4"
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 5/2/12


Rio: *chuckels* "I'm in room 6 right next to ya! Hope it isn't too loud!" *he laughs then jumps back onto his window. then he goes back into his room.*
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/3/12

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:



Rio: *chuckels* "I'm in room 6 right next to ya! Hope it isn't too loud!" *he laughs then jumps back onto his window. then he goes back into his room.*


letty goes into his room
Member
47198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In Your Dreams, B...
Offline
Posted 5/9/12
Rio: "This room is pretty small, but that just means that I shall be closer to my roommate."
Creator
39646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / with Dan
Offline
Posted 5/11/12

Yuki-kyo-kira wrote:

Rio: "This room is pretty small, but that just means that I shall be closer to my roommate."


letty-"hopeful my roommate is nice'
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/14/12
Shinpei was walking around, the dorms wondering which one is his.
Posted 5/23/12
when a Juniour runs and bumps into him by accident "ah! Gomenasai senpai!"
Posted 5/25/12
Sora walk around looking for his dorm... "hmm~where is dorm no. 5 ?"
Member
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/25/12


"It's okay." Shinpei smiled at the junior, "Are you hurt?"
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 6/7/12
*walks in the front door and calls out in a wisper* "hello?? anybody here?" *shifts from foot to foot and glances around nervously"
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 6/8/12 , edited 6/8/12

Eat_Me_Up wrote:

Sora walk around looking for his dorm... "hmm~where is dorm no. 5 ?"


*notices another student walking around seeming to be looking for something. liiyanos shuffles up behind the stranger. then lightly and quietly tugs the back of the shirt to get their attention then flinches and looks at his feet*
Posted 6/8/12

redtiger wrote:


*notices another student walking around seeming to be looking for something. liiyanos shuffles up behind the stranger. then lightly and quietly tugs the back of the shirt to get their attention then flinches and looks at his feet*


*felt tat someone tug my shirt n turn around* "yes? is there any matter?" Sora asked and smile gently.

4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / i hope life finds...
Offline
Posted 6/9/12

Eat_Me_Up wrote:


redtiger wrote:


*notices another student walking around seeming to be looking for something. liiyanos shuffles up behind the stranger. then lightly and quietly tugs the back of the shirt to get their attention then flinches and looks at his feet*


*felt tat someone tug my shirt n turn around* "yes? is there any matter?" Sora asked and smile gently.



*Liiyanos shuffles his feet and asks in a wisper where dorm six might be. he fidgets and glances everywhere but at this stranger*
Posted 7/23/12

Anime_Freakxoxo wrote:



"It's okay." Shinpei smiled at the junior, "Are you hurt?"


*looks down nervously* "no...n-no im fine.......um.......do you know where i can find room 206? im new and im kinda lost....."

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.