First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply yuki & yuko's house
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/25/12

for yuki and yuko: their house
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/25/12
(That is a very big house.)
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/25/12
(i know right)
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/26/12

jakjak12 wrote:


for yuki and yuko: their house


(Is that momoka's house from sgt. frog??)
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/26/12
(uuuuuuuummm...... nnnnoooo)
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 4/26/12
(thats what it looked like to me -_-''''' now I feel stupid)
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
(Picks her up and start to walk to the house) Do you know where your bro is?
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

greatace wrote:

(Picks her up and start to walk to the house) Do you know where your bro is?


"No....... Wait! Suki!!! He's in danger!!!"
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:

(Picks her up and start to walk to the house) Do you know where your bro is?


"No....... Wait! Suki!!! He's in danger!!!"


Oh no what do we do?

Lets go yuko
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
"well.... I don't sense danger in his area so.. I guess he's safe..."
~~~
"ok..." he started walking. "Hey, why don't you come to my place? it might be unsafe to go back to your place for a little.... you see...... there is a period of a few days where it is easy for a spirit to escape.... and they might release him if its overcrowded..."
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"well.... I don't sense danger in his area so.. I guess he's safe..."
~~~
"ok..." he started walking. "Hey, why don't you come to my place? it might be unsafe to go back to your place for a little.... you see...... there is a period of a few days where it is easy for a spirit to escape.... and they might release him if its overcrowded..."


I hope so (start to walk to yuki house)

Ok sure how big is your house?
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
"Yoshi.... I still feel bad for what happened..."
~~~~~~
"um... pretty big..."
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"Yoshi.... I still feel bad for what happened..."
~~~~~~
"um... pretty big..."


Dont feel bad im ok see i can still walk and move

I never been in a big house before
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"Yoshi.... I still feel bad for what happened..."
~~~~~~
"um... pretty big..."


Dont feel bad im ok see i can still walk and move

I never been in a big house before


"I know but..... I still feel bad..."
~~~~
Well.... I guess theres a first for everthging..... come on lets go.."
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"Yoshi.... I still feel bad for what happened..."
~~~~~~
"um... pretty big..."


Dont feel bad im ok see i can still walk and move

I never been in a big house before


"I know but..... I still feel bad..."
~~~~
Well.... I guess theres a first for everthging..... come on lets go.."


Dont feel bad plz for me

Yea can i get on your back?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.