First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply yuki & yuko's house
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"um well... your dad came to talk to him and... well... uh...." she frowned "yoshi you tell her" she pushed him in front of her


Ok are dad came and he want to give me a gift and you gift was you power of a god i didn't want it but yuki took the power of the god but the power start to take over her body with darkness so i absorbs the darknessand and now my wings and hair is black

Wow
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
"I still feel bad for what happened"
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"I still feel bad for what happened"


I see so thats why you to didn't sleep in the same bed?

That has nothing to do with it
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
"Yoshi? you look sick, are you sure you're ok?"
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"Yoshi? you look sick, are you sure you're ok?"


Yea im fi... (he passes out)

Yoshi (she grabs him) Yoshi
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
"Yoshi!? Oh no this is all my fault.."
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"Yoshi!? Oh no this is all my fault.."


calm down we dont know if the darkness did this (puts yoshi on her bed)
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
"then what else could have??" she looked at him. "set him on the bed'
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"then what else could have??" she looked at him. "set him on the bed'


and besides he's going to be ok
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"then what else could have??" she looked at him. "set him on the bed'


and besides he's going to be ok


"are you sure??" She touched his forehead and her hands glowed a little, but she didn't notice.
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"then what else could have??" she looked at him. "set him on the bed'


and besides he's going to be ok


"are you sure??" She touched his forehead and her hands glowed a little, but she didn't notice.


Yea im sure dont worry he's fine
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
"ok" she sighed. 'whats this feeling... why am i so worried?'
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

chibbycookie wrote:

"ok" she sighed. 'whats this feeling... why am i so worried?'


I dont know you need to chill out ok sit down and relax
master role player
92227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wherever life tak...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"ok" she sighed. 'whats this feeling... why am i so worried?'


I dont know you need to chill out ok sit down and relax


"alright..." she flopped down in a chair and tried to relax. "so... you don't want to kill my bro anymore, do you?"
role player
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

chibbycookie wrote:


greatace wrote:


chibbycookie wrote:

"ok" she sighed. 'whats this feeling... why am i so worried?'


I dont know you need to chill out ok sit down and relax


"alright..." she flopped down in a chair and tried to relax. "so... you don't want to kill my bro anymore, do you?"


I dont want to kill him no more sorry i try to kill your bro
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.