First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Real life Barbie dolls
36761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Everywhere and ye...
Offline
Posted 4/27/12 , edited 4/27/12
Why would you want to look like a doll?
Posted 4/27/12

underlock wrote:


BeelzebubII wrote:


Morbidhanson wrote:

Life in plastic, it's fantastic.



LOL


LOL


LOL
Posted 4/27/12

danceb wrote:

Why would you want to look like a doll?


Don't think it matters why, it's their choice after all? No one questions why "normal" people do what they do, right? So why question someone who does something different? :p
36761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Everywhere and ye...
Offline
Posted 4/27/12

-Nadia- wrote:


danceb wrote:

Why would you want to look like a doll?


Don't think it matters why, it's their choice after all? No one questions why "normal" people do what they do, right? So why question someone who does something different? :p


I just meant meant that there is no reason to look like a barbie doll because everyone is fine the way they are. I know a lot of people try to look like the people or things that they idolize but I think it would be better to not try to be like them but be better than them.
Posted 4/27/12

danceb wrote:


-Nadia- wrote:


danceb wrote:

Why would you want to look like a doll?


Don't think it matters why, it's their choice after all? No one questions why "normal" people do what they do, right? So why question someone who does something different? :p


I just meant meant that there is no reason to look like a barbie doll because everyone is fine the way they are. I know a lot of people try to look like the people or things that they idolize but I think it would be better to not try to be like them but be better than them.


I dunno if it's them wanting to look like people or things they idolize.. more like the media influences what they think they should look like, as well as other things. You saying everyone is fine they way they are, yeah sure, but if they don't feel that way and want to change their appearance and look a certain way it's their choice right? :p
Posted 4/27/12
Come on, plastic is always better than meat.
36761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Everywhere and ye...
Offline
Posted 4/27/12

-Nadia- wrote:


danceb wrote:


-Nadia- wrote:


danceb wrote:

Why would you want to look like a doll?


Don't think it matters why, it's their choice after all? No one questions why "normal" people do what they do, right? So why question someone who does something different? :p


I just meant meant that there is no reason to look like a barbie doll because everyone is fine the way they are. I know a lot of people try to look like the people or things that they idolize but I think it would be better to not try to be like them but be better than them.


I dunno if it's them wanting to look like people or things they idolize.. more like the media influences what they think they should look like, as well as other things. You saying everyone is fine they way they are, yeah sure, but if they don't feel that way and want to change their appearance and look a certain way it's their choice right? :p


Yeah I agree with that
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/12
Pretty now, old hag later.

Oh Time, you're a cruel one.


Posted 4/27/12

SatinChic wrote:

Pretty now, old hag later.

Oh Time, you're a cruel one.




Indeed.. Well, at least it isn't discriminatory and applies to everyone? :D.
14951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/27/12
Yeah, because looking like this isn't hot at all.




9779 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/27/12 , edited 4/27/12
I never really thought about it till I heard something lately that a woman had plastic surgery to make herself look like one. The link is below.
11450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18
Offline
Posted 4/27/12
Nicki Minaj?
41713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/27/12


Just read the article. That chick fucking scares me.

Somebody, please, take her to a psychiatrist!

And change her back to normal! THIS ISN'T NATURAL. She looks like what used to be my favorite barbie doll when I was little. O_O


Speaking of plastic surgery....
Ayumi Hamasaki anyone?

27254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/27/12

SatinChic wrote:

Pretty now, old hag later.

Oh Time, you're a cruel one.




Well, plastic doesn't start sagging as quickly, apparently, haha.
2000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / in mah room
Offline
Posted 4/27/12
in reality.... its rather gross and a turn off than a turn on
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.