First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Real life Barbie dolls
Posted 5/12/12 , edited 5/12/12

ZenZaku wrote:


aprilisagoner wrote:

Lol, so judgmental. Don't talk shit about people who look better than you because they look better than you; they've done NOTHING to hurt you. How does that not make you just as superficial and shallow as the ones you're referring to? Rudeasses.


"They've done nothing to hurt you."
They're prettier than us, so yes, they've done something to hurt us. They've bruised our egos.
Or perhaps we just think it's stupid to spend all of that money to attain something so clearly unnatural. Who truly knows. Besides, as long as you can put two human beings into a room they will find something to hate the other for. No matter how alike they are.


LOL. Wrong; if you think beauty > anything else for all people, you hurt your own damn self. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe it's an INTEREST of theirs; the makeup, the clothes, etc.? If you're that easily jealous, you should be spending time in therapy and not on here worsening your little disease. But you're just a bully, hating on people who have what you don't, unable to realize that you probably have something THEY don't as well.

8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/12/12
"They're prettier than us, so yes, they've done something to hurt us."

Hmm not sure I follow the logic of this...

From what I can see they've done NOTHING to you or anybody else. They're just being themselves and following their own interests. There is no intention on their part and they are not targeting you.

What the statement should be instead is:

"They're prettier than us, so yes, we've allowed something to be done to ourselves."

Posted 5/12/12
Personally I have nothing against them, but I don't find their overall look attractive.

As a fellow girl I know how much we like to express our personality in our wardrobe, and I find it commendable that these real life barbie girls do this knowing they will get hate and jealousy throughout the community.
Posted 5/12/12 , edited 5/12/12

SilverxButterfly wrote:

Personally I have nothing against them, but I don't find their overall look attractive.

As a fellow girl I know how much we like to express our personality in our wardrobe, and I find it commendable that these real life barbie girls do this knowing they will get hate and jealousy throughout the community.


So based on what you're saying, I should automatically care about my appearance because I'm a girl? Because I take that to be extremely asinine and offensive. The women who spend so much time on materialistic aspects of the world aka THESE women aren't hurting anybody. They're taking advantage of what's around them to the fullest extent which I believe to be a part of their personalities. I just wish people would think twice before saying shit like this sometimes; if something doesn't interest you/if you have a different personality, you should NOT be expected to care about what you look like on the OUTSIDE. AT ALL. I don't care what gender you are. That is such a stereotype.

8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/12/12
I don't believe SilvenButterfly meant "as a fellow girl I know how much we like..." in an absolute sense but in a general sense.
Posted 5/12/12

Winterfells wrote:

I don't believe SilvenButterfly meant "as a fellow girl I know how much we like..." in an absolute sense but in a general sense.


It is what it is, isn't it?

8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/13/12

aprilisagoner wrote:


Winterfells wrote:

I don't believe SilvenButterfly meant "as a fellow girl I know how much we like..." in an absolute sense but in a general sense.


It is what it is, isn't it?



I'm not even sure what that means exactly.

All I know is that it's a common sports idiom.
Posted 5/13/12

aprilisagoner wrote:


SilverxButterfly wrote:

Personally I have nothing against them, but I don't find their overall look attractive.

As a fellow girl I know how much we like to express our personality in our wardrobe, and I find it commendable that these real life barbie girls do this knowing they will get hate and jealousy throughout the community.


So based on what you're saying, I should automatically care about my appearance because I'm a girl? Because I take that to be extremely asinine and offensive. The women who spend so much time on materialistic aspects of the world aka THESE women aren't hurting anybody. They're taking advantage of what's around them to the fullest extent which I believe to be a part of their personalities. I just wish people would think twice before saying shit like this sometimes; if something doesn't interest you/if you have a different personality, you should NOT be expected to care about what you look like on the OUTSIDE. AT ALL. I don't care what gender you are. That is such a stereotype.



Please do not take this offensively I meant no harm in what I wrote. If you really find it necessary I will delete this post.

Posted 5/13/12

Winterfells wrote:


aprilisagoner wrote:


Winterfells wrote:

I don't believe SilvenButterfly meant "as a fellow girl I know how much we like..." in an absolute sense but in a general sense.


It is what it is, isn't it?



I'm not even sure what that means exactly.

All I know is that it's a common sports idiom.


Means that no matter how you say it, it doesn't make it any less untrue. At least that would be how I see it.

Posted 5/13/12

SilverxButterfly wrote:


aprilisagoner wrote:


SilverxButterfly wrote:

Personally I have nothing against them, but I don't find their overall look attractive.

As a fellow girl I know how much we like to express our personality in our wardrobe, and I find it commendable that these real life barbie girls do this knowing they will get hate and jealousy throughout the community.


So based on what you're saying, I should automatically care about my appearance because I'm a girl? Because I take that to be extremely asinine and offensive. The women who spend so much time on materialistic aspects of the world aka THESE women aren't hurting anybody. They're taking advantage of what's around them to the fullest extent which I believe to be a part of their personalities. I just wish people would think twice before saying shit like this sometimes; if something doesn't interest you/if you have a different personality, you should NOT be expected to care about what you look like on the OUTSIDE. AT ALL. I don't care what gender you are. That is such a stereotype.



Please do not take this offensively I meant no harm in what I wrote. If you really find it necessary I will delete this post.



If you meant what you said, I see no reason to do that.





Posted 5/13/12
All of this shit, cracks the heck out me!
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/13/12

SilverxButterfly wrote:


Please do not take this offensively I meant no harm in what I wrote. If you really find it necessary I will delete this post.



Hey, relax sista!

You don't have to censor yourself. You are as entitled to your own opinion and writing your thoughts out as anyone else.

Posted 5/13/12

aprilisagoner wrote:



If you meant what you said, I see no reason to do that.


In all truth like I mentioned in the first sentence I don't find real life barbie girl dolls attractive.

It's your choice whether you like to doll up or not.

Although I take these measures because I don't like starting flame wars on the internet.

Posted 5/13/12

Winterfells wrote:


SilverxButterfly wrote:


Please do not take this offensively I meant no harm in what I wrote. If you really find it necessary I will delete this post.



Hey, relax sista!

You don't have to censor yourself. You are as entitled to your own opinion and writing your thoughts out as anyone else.



Thanks for this reply. I always tend to keep my opinions to myself.

Although on the internet I don't like being that poster that starts an insignificant flame war.

Posted 5/13/12 , edited 5/13/12

SilverxButterfly wrote:


aprilisagoner wrote:

/

If you meant what you said, I see no reason to do that.


In all truth like I mentioned in the first sentence I don't find real life barbie girl dolls attractive.

It's your choice whether you like to doll up or not.

Although I take these measures because I don't like starting flame wars on the internet.



Like that guy said, you are entitled to believe what you want, as am I. I wasn't attempting to start a flame war if that's what you're saying >_< But I also meant what I said. I don't think a woman should be expected to care about the way she looks because she's a woman. I think that's simply a theory tabloids try and make you believe.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.