Luminous Pearl Stadium
Welcome and Thank You for entering theLuminous Pearl Stadium, one of the Pokemon Battle Stadiums, as well as the last to come about. There are three levels to Luminous Pearl Stadium, that favor different types of pokemon. The lowest stadium (stadium above) is known as the Winter Pearl. The Winter Pearl of the Luminous Pearl Stadium, favors ice pokemon. The middle stadium (1st stadium in spoiler) is known as the Summer Pearl. The Summer Pearl of the Luminous Pearl Stadium, favors steel, lightning as well as fighting pokemon. The highest stadium (2nd stadium in spoiler) is known as the Autumn/Fall Pearl. The Autumn/Fall Pearl Stadium of the Luminous Pearl Stadium, favors fire as well as normal pokemon. When and if challenged by another pokemon trainer, it is time to step up to the challenge and fight it out! In order to ensure there are no misunderstandings, please follow these rules:
1. When you challenge a Pokemon Trainer, be sure to contact the user (of that character). This will let them know you want to fight them.
2. When both trainers are present, decide who goes first and begin!
3. Remember, when using a technique whether it be defense, offense or neutral, put it in a spoiler. Spoiler the technique, do NOT add a link.
4. The Creator or a MOD will oversee the battle and determine the winner at the end. So make sure to contact either or. If you are battling a MOD, contact the Creator. If you have a problem on the outcome of the battle, contact another MOD or the Creator. If 2 MODs say you lost, YOU LOST!
5. Remember, this is a Pokemon Battle. No killing Pokemon.
6. Remember to adhere to the group rules and guidelines. They still apply.
7. If a fight is inactive for more then 7 Days, then the fight is considered over. And a MOD will decide who is the winner.
8. Choose what stage to battle on (Winter Pearl, Autumn/Fall Pearl or Summer Pearl)
9. Only 1 fight at a time with a total of 2 trainers battling. (1 on ea. team)
10. And remember all battles are 3 on 3 only)
How to Lose a Pokemon Battle
The battle is inactive for more then 7 Days
Giving Up or getting KO-ed
A MOD feels that you are unable to continue.
God-Modding (1st Offense: Warning. 2nd Offence: You're Out)
Which level? (Winter Pearl, Autumn/Fall Pearl or Summer Pearl)
Pokemon Team & Techniques:
Character Name of Your Opponent:
Its seems like its been a long time, since I first said hello