First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
ғяєєвιєѕ : Icons
Posted 4/28/12 , edited 7/1/12
UNDER CO.

ALL MODS, MAKE FULL MOON WO SAGASHITE ICONS ONLY!
Yellow Ducky
37450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Right here
Offline
Posted 4/28/12
I would love to have a Miki or Ikuto icon! I love the ones you've done so far!
Posted 4/28/12 , edited 4/28/12

mavric250 wrote:

I would love to have a Miki or Ikuto icon! I love the ones you've done so far!


Thank you! And I will make the icon you requested!
Posted 4/28/12
OMG CAN I MAKE SOME????? (im kinda bad but ill try plzzzz )
Posted 4/28/12

hinatamoon wrote:

OMG CAN I MAKE SOME????? (im kinda bad but ill try plzzzz )


Sure! If u want, you can be a mod.
Posted 4/28/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


hinatamoon wrote:

OMG CAN I MAKE SOME????? (im kinda bad but ill try plzzzz )


yess plzzz
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
Do you think you could make a Amulet Diamond and a Mikan icon? (Gakuen Alice for Mikan)
This is a really kool group btw!
Posted 4/29/12

Auba9 wrote:

Do you think you could make a Amulet Diamond and a Mikan icon? (Gakuen Alice for Mikan)
This is a really kool group btw!


I sure will!!!
Posted 4/29/12

Auba9 wrote:

Do you think you could make a Amulet Diamond and a Mikan icon? (Gakuen Alice for Mikan)
This is a really kool group btw!


I got the icons done!
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 4/29/12 , edited 4/29/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


Auba9 wrote:

Do you think you could make a Amulet Diamond and a Mikan icon? (Gakuen Alice for Mikan)
This is a really kool group btw!


I got the icons done!


They're very cute! THANKS!

35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 4/29/12 , edited 4/29/12
Oh sorry I forgot sumethin! This should be the last one for now! Natsume from Gakuen Alice too : D
I'm going to put both pics as sets on my profile, so It'll be Amu X Ikuto and Mikan X Natsume
Posted 4/29/12

Auba9 wrote:

Oh sorry I forgot sumethin! This should be the last one for now! Natsume from Gakuen Alice too : D
I'm going to put both pics as sets on my profile, so It'll be Amu X Ikuto and Mikan X Natsume


Okay! I am on it!
Posted 4/29/12

Auba9 wrote:

Oh sorry I forgot sumethin! This should be the last one for now! Natsume from Gakuen Alice too : D
I'm going to put both pics as sets on my profile, so It'll be Amu X Ikuto and Mikan X Natsume


I got the Natsume icon!
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


Auba9 wrote:

Oh sorry I forgot sumethin! This should be the last one for now! Natsume from Gakuen Alice too : D
I'm going to put both pics as sets on my profile, so It'll be Amu X Ikuto and Mikan X Natsume


I got the Natsume icon!


Thanks a ton! Your really good!
Posted 4/29/12
Thank you!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.