First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
ғяєєвιєѕ : Icons
Member
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ouran high school...
Offline
Posted 6/30/12
can you please make a amu and ikuto one plzzzz
Posted 7/1/12

lilysommer wrote:

can you please make a amu and ikuto one plzzzz


I already have Amu and Ikuto ~ desu. But I would be happy to make new ones! I am gonna clear these out an put it under co. Here they are:
Member
978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Ouran high school...
Offline
Posted 7/1/12
ok thank you very much!
Posted 7/18/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


lilysommer wrote:

can you please make a amu and ikuto one plzzzz


I already have Amu and Ikuto ~ desu. But I would be happy to make new ones! I am gonna clear these out an put it under co. Here they are:


can i have lots of gakuen alice icons with natsume and mikan on them?
Posted 7/18/12

optimistic-pessimistic-girl wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


lilysommer wrote:

can you please make a amu and ikuto one plzzzz


I already have Amu and Ikuto ~ desu. But I would be happy to make new ones! I am gonna clear these out an put it under co. Here they are:


can i have lots of gakuen alice icons with natsume and mikan on them?


Sorry but this is a freebies section. I should've told the other peeps no, but you can request icons in the request forum!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.