First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply doasuke's & kaosuke's house
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
Toki hears Kaosuke downstairs. So, he isn't going back to sleep. Should I go down and join him? She sat up.
(He WALKED INTO the refrigerator? Big refrigerator.)
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
(yea he's like half asleep... i forgot to mention that)
-he then realizes that there's only water and grape juice-
wwwwwwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhyyyyyyyy. how come fate always give me the cold shoulder...
-kaosuke says to himself. he then gets out the cramped yet big refrigerator and walks to the sink-
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/29/12 , edited 4/29/12
Toki stands up, still undecided.
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

Bayanga wrote:

Toki stands up, still undecided.


damn... theres only 2/3 left.
-pours into a glass and puts the juice into the refrigerator-
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
I suppose I'll go down. she exits the room.
(Toki can move silently.)
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12

Bayanga wrote:

I suppose I'll go down. she exits the room.
(Toki can move silently.)


(why not just fly since you have wings)
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
(Not inside, but I never said she went out the door. )
She gently landed outside of one of the kitchen windows.
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
(or hover)
-kaosuke sits at the kitchen counter-
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
(Nah, hovering is just extra, unneeded work)
Toki watched Kaosuke drink his juice, suddenly unsure.
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
-kaosuke sips some of his juice-
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
Toki leans her elbows on the window sill. "Kaosuke? Why do they want you and Daosuke? Who exactly are these demons?"
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
-looks at toki from the corner of his eye-
our power
-sips some more of his juice and does a spit take-
I-I-I T-TH-TH-THOUGHT YOU WERE -A-ASLEEP
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/29/12 , edited 4/29/12
"I was, but you made a lot of noise. Not that I really blame you for that." She climbs into the room.
second role player
2324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in the outskirts...
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
oh well our powers
role player
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Portland Oregon
Offline
Posted 4/29/12
"Exactly what are your powers? There is the one you demonstrated earlier and the one you used on the demon... What else is there?"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.