First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply One Piece
Member
34258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 1/6/13

roby55 wrote:

I must be a minority here but I liked Fish man island arc !

I dont like Punk hazard (manga reader) for me Punk hazard is the most boring arc to date after my 7 years of reading Op .

The setting is Cool and interesting but the plot of the current arc is just bleh



I don't know why, but you gave me a good laugh. Maybe it's because you liked an arc that did little to move up the plot of the series (Fishman Island arc) more than an arc that had many important and exciting additions to the main plot. (Punk Hazard arc).

I would also want to congratulate you, because you're the first one that I know of who said PH is the most boring arc in OP.

Member
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 1/6/13

viva_cmpunker wrote:

I don't know why, but you gave me a good laugh. Maybe it's because you liked an arc that did little to move up the plot of the series (Fishman Island arc) more than an arc that had many important and exciting additions to the main plot. (Punk Hazard arc).

I would also want to congratulate you, because you're the first one that I know of who said PH is the most boring arc in OP.



Right? I mean...





57232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 1/6/13

viva_cmpunker wrote:


roby55 wrote:

I must be a minority here but I liked Fish man island arc !

I dont like Punk hazard (manga reader) for me Punk hazard is the most boring arc to date after my 7 years of reading Op .

The setting is Cool and interesting but the plot of the current arc is just bleh



I don't know why, but you gave me a good laugh. Maybe it's because you liked an arc that did little to move up the plot of the series (Fishman Island arc) more than an arc that had many important and exciting additions to the main plot. (Punk Hazard arc).

I would also want to congratulate you, because you're the first one that I know of who said PH is the most boring arc in OP.




Well Just people having different tase


I know alot of people are disappointed with the fish man arc because they are expecting something totaly big after the 2 years time skip . I know its not one of the best arc of the series but I still enjoyed it with its settings .


And I disagree with you on how it did not move up the plot a bit . Big things did happend like how we discovered one of the ancient weapon Poseidon , Jinbei being a serious potential nakama , Big mamas introduction, the strawhats new powers being used .


Just people having different taste I just do not enjoy Punk Hazard simple as I do love Laws appearance on this arc but thats about it for now
2685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In my room (;
Offline
Posted 1/6/13 , edited 1/6/13


Ace ...
2133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Sarasota Florida
Offline
Posted 1/6/13
One Piece is awesome
23481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/6/13
On the recent episode 579
Member
34258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 1/7/13 , edited 1/7/13

lime527 wrote:

On the recent episode 579


You said it yourself. It was FILLER and FILLERS ruin things.

The Apis arc also made Zoro cut steel when he wasn't supposed to be able to cut steel until the Alabasta arc. So I will put the Apis arc as the worst filler ever because it ruined TWO things in the story of One Piece.
Member
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

I'll be watching the Film Z arc in a bit.
Hey since Oda himself wrote the story, is the movie / arc canon?




23465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
I don't know if this has been addressed in this thread or any other thread, but...

WHY ISN'T ONE PIECE ON CR?!
Member
11042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Nashville
Offline
Posted 1/7/13 , edited 1/7/13
oh man! not knowing who they guy is with the blue hair means that you still have some of the best OnePiece yet to come!!! I envy you, seriously!

The OnePiece world is one of my favorites!!!
Member
11042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Nashville
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

tehstud wrote:

I don't know if this has been addressed in this thread or any other thread, but...

WHY ISN'T ONE PIECE ON CR?!



Funimation...
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In a small town i...
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

viva_cmpunker wrote:


roby55 wrote:

I must be a minority here but I liked Fish man island arc !

I dont like Punk hazard (manga reader) for me Punk hazard is the most boring arc to date after my 7 years of reading Op .

The setting is Cool and interesting but the plot of the current arc is just bleh



I don't know why, but you gave me a good laugh. Maybe it's because you liked an arc that did little to move up the plot of the series (Fishman Island arc) more than an arc that had many important and exciting additions to the main plot. (Punk Hazard arc).

I would also want to congratulate you, because you're the first one that I know of who said PH is the most boring arc in OP.



I haven't watched the manga after the Marineford saga, i just watched episode 579 and Punk Hazard saga seems to be very interesting.
Member
34258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Dressrosa
Offline
Posted 1/7/13 , edited 1/7/13

chrome_mist wrote:


I'll be watching the Film Z arc in a bit.
Hey since Oda himself wrote the story, is the movie / arc canon?





Nothing official yet. Only the post time skip appearances of the characters (Kuzan,Sengoku....etc) are canon right now. By the way, are you watching it raw? I honestly prefer to wait for the subbed Blu-Ray version.

I read the spoilers and I hope it's canon, but it doesn't fit in the timeline.
14066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Your ultimate par...
Offline
Posted 1/7/13
i have not "watched" the manga either lol
Member
55098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 1/7/13

viva_cmpunker wrote:

Nothing official yet. Only the post time skip appearances of the characters (Kuzan,Sengoku....etc) are canon right now.


Oh I see thanks.




By the way, are you watching it raw? I honestly prefer to wait for the subbed Blu-Ray version.


Actually I meant the filler episodes about Z that aired before the movie was released.
I wanna watch it to get myself excited for when I watch the movie.

I will be waiting for the Blu-Ray version as well.




I read the spoilers and I hope it's canon, but it doesn't fit in the timeline.


Really? I was thinking it'd be cool if they showed Aokiji
before any of the major acts in the New World gets the chance. I love him.


First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.