Post Reply ✖ яєqυєѕт : Icons!
Posted 4/30/12
Picture:
Text:
Member
40314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Seattle, Washingt...
Offline
Posted 5/1/12
Posted 5/1/12

eglentyne wrote:



I'm sooo sorry but I cannot color the character, I hope you like this though:
Member
40314 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Seattle, Washingt...
Offline
Posted 5/1/12
Thank you! It is much more interesting than the plain drawing!
Posted 5/1/12

eglentyne wrote:

Thank you! It is much more interesting than the plain drawing!


Thank you!!!! I am glad you like it!
Moderator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/27/12 , edited 5/27/12
Picture:
Text: K a Y e
Size: 128x128
Posted 6/3/12

kaye_serena wrote:

Picture:
Text: K a Y e
Size: 128x128


Here it is:
Moderator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/3/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


kaye_serena wrote:

Picture:
Text: K a Y e
Size: 128x128


Here it is:


I don't think the size is 128x128 >< Please re-check! Thanks anyway

8013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / кιтту ωσяℓd
Offline
Posted 6/3/12 , edited 6/3/12

kaye_serena wrote:



I don't think the size is 128x128 >< Please re-check! Thanks anyway




c-can puri do thish request ? - - neeeeeee :3


Moderator
1486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/12 , edited 6/4/12

puuchi wrote:


kaye_serena wrote:



I don't think the size is 128x128 >< Please re-check! Thanks anyway




c-can puri do thish request ? - - neeeeeee :3




Why not? :3 Thanks >///<

Posted 6/4/12
...... T_T
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
Picture:

Text: Chibi Tora
Posted 6/21/12

Auba9 wrote:

Picture:

Text: Chibi Tora


I hope you like it!
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 6/21/12
i luv how colorful it is thanks!
Posted 6/21/12

Auba9 wrote:

i luv how colorful it is thanks!


You are welcome! I am glad you like it!
You must be logged in to post.