First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply perverted forum
Little cupcke or muffin
33379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Santa Barbara, CA
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

CaityOCat wrote:

when did the perverted forum become the pie forum? u relize theres a dessert forum right


who said you can't do perverted stuff with desserts???? an i never said what kind of PIE i was talking about!!!! (-_-'/
Posted 5/5/12

CALHK65 wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:

when did the perverted forum become the pie forum? u relize theres a dessert forum right


who said you can't do perverted stuff with desserts???? an i never said what kind of PIE i was talking about!!!! (-_-'/


ive been hearing that pie term alot, do u care to explain that to me?
52415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
sexy pie
Little cupcke or muffin
32403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
I like American pie
Little cupcke or muffin
33379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Santa Barbara, CA
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

CaityOCat wrote:


ive been hearing that pie term alot, do u care to explain that to me?


well you gotta clear an age requirement for that. and i'm pretty sure talking about that on a forum goes against the site's code of duct!! (-_-'/
Posted 5/5/12

CALHK65 wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:


ive been hearing that pie term alot, do u care to explain that to me?


well you gotta clear an age requirement for that. and i'm pretty sure talking about that on a forum goes against the site's code of duct!! (-_-'/


im old enough, and we wnt get in trouble here so spit it out!
Little cupcke or muffin
33379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Santa Barbara, CA
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
well think about it this way ... if you compare boobs to cupcakes, asses to buns. what's left???
Posted 5/5/12

CALHK65 wrote:

well think about it this way ... if you compare boobs to cupcakes, asses to buns. what's left???


so thats what that guy was tlking about O_O i feel like kicking someones ass now
52415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
Ummmmm *innocent look*
Little cupcke or muffin
33379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Santa Barbara, CA
Offline
Posted 5/5/12

CaityOCat wrote:


so thats what that guy was tlking about O_O i feel like kicking someones ass now


well... you were the one asking. (-_-') but yeah that should cover most of it. now you get why i like PIE better????
Posted 5/5/12

CALHK65 wrote:


CaityOCat wrote:


so thats what that guy was tlking about O_O i feel like kicking someones ass now


well... you were the one asking. (-_-') but yeah that should cover most of it. now you get why i like PIE better????


ya ya i get it geez
Little cupcke or muffin
32403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
^ all of the above r perverts
Posted 5/5/12
why? because u prefer dicks?
Little cupcke or muffin
32403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 5/5/12
wait im at the top too so u shouldnt be affended nd im not gay
Posted 5/5/12
LOL someone should actually do that
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.