First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Have you/friend been caught goin to town on yourself/themself?
Posted 5/4/12 , edited 5/4/12

ChaseTheCase wrote:

Ive been caught masturbating by a friend only once, about 3 years ago. He still makes fun of me to this day.


Make sure to inform your-not-so-knowledgeable friend about this:



Cheers!
4522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

pinkrusse wrote:


ChaseTheCase wrote:

Ive been caught masturbating by a friend only once, about 3 years ago. He still makes fun of me to this day.


Make sure to inform your-not-so-knowledgeable friend about this:



Cheers!


Masturbation month?
Never knew there was a month dedicated to this stuff, not like it matters I do it regardless lol.
15765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Greed Island
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

pinkrusse wrote:

How is this PG-13?


b/c everyone 13+ masturbates by then
15765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Greed Island
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

ChaseTheCase wrote:


pinkrusse wrote:


ChaseTheCase wrote:

Ive been caught masturbating by a friend only once, about 3 years ago. He still makes fun of me to this day.


Make sure to inform your-not-so-knowledgeable friend about this:



Cheers!


Masturbation month?
Never knew there was a month dedicated to this stuff, not like it matters I do it regardless lol.


this
ItsMev 
31889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

speed671 wrote:


pinkrusse wrote:

How is this PG-13?


b/c everyone 13+ masturbates by then


^

Thankfully, no.

Have been damn close numerous times, I have cat like reflex's when it comes to putting it away and closing whatever I was viewing! and then look at them awkwardly!
36185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
I have never been caught but have had "awkward" talks where I have porn minimized on the comp while mom is asking me to check her mail on the same comp.......
185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / rancho cucamonga
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
Lol some of these comments are too funny aha XD


this short vid made in japan makes me smile everytime i watch it sooooo im sharing it with all of you lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Jkx7wuJ_RU&feature=plcp
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 5/4/12 , edited 5/4/12
i caught someone its was weird XD i'm just happy i did not see anything

lol i have been walked in on in the shower though x2 wich i think is worse
to think to people know what i look like is shameing ~ im a modest type of girl
65255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Grand Rapids, MI
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
Only once and it was by my mother.
Posted 5/4/12
peeping tom!
15765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Greed Island
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

gabsgobygab wrote:

i caught someone its was weird XD i'm just happy i did not see anything

lol i have been walked in on in the shower though x2 wich i think is worse
to think to people know what i look like is shameing ~ im a modest type of girl


whoa i hope they had your permission to walk in the shower
10817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 5/4/12 , edited 5/4/12

speed671 wrote:


gabsgobygab wrote:

i caught someone its was weird XD i'm just happy i did not see anything

lol i have been walked in on in the shower though x2 wich i think is worse
to think to people know what i look like is shameing ~ im a modest type of girl


whoa i hope they had your permission to walk in the shower


no the door was shut but it had no lock so i went for a shower, my mate needed the loo

it was the type of shower that was all glass, needless to say i screemed he stood there for 3 mins in shock then ran out, we never spoke of it again

secound time i was over my friends and she walked in on me, sigh that wasn't so bad because she was a girl , but still
15765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Greed Island
Offline
Posted 5/4/12

gabsgobygab wrote:


speed671 wrote:


gabsgobygab wrote:

i caught someone its was weird XD i'm just happy i did not see anything

lol i have been walked in on in the shower though x2 wich i think is worse
to think to people know what i look like is shameing ~ im a modest type of girl


whoa i hope they had your permission to walk in the shower


no the door was shut but it had no lock so i went for a shower, my mate needed the loo

it was the type of shower that was all glass, needless to say i screemed he stood there for 3 mins in shock then ran out, we never spoke of it again

secound time i was over my friends and she walked in on me, sigh that wasn't so bad because she was a girl , but still


omg lol why would you do such things knowing friends are there should've been my question then
toxxin 
38083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
Why would anyone want to ask other people this? 0.o
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 5/4/12
i make all my friends watch hentai at some point
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.