First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Verelandra
Posted 5/6/12


"Oh?" Han was a little surprised by Junko's answer. "Half demon eh?" Han was actually just teasing Junko before. "You sure are pretty." Han smiles at Junko.
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"Oh?" Han was a little surprised by Junko's answer. "Half demon eh?" Han was actually just teasing Junko before. "You sure are pretty." Han smiles at Junko.


Junko hid her blushed face under her hood, since nobody said that about her before.
Posted 5/6/12


Han was a little taken back by Junko's silence. "Sorry?" Han expected Junko to say something, since she was a half demon. "Did i make you feel uncomfortable?"
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/6/12

The_One_Death wrote:



Han was a little taken back by Junko's silence. "Sorry?" Han expected Junko to say something, since she was a half demon. "Did i make you feel uncomfortable?"


"N-No. . . I pretty used to it, by now. . . " She said, looking at him.
Posted 5/6/12


"Good, good." Han was relieved by Yunko's response. "Had me worried for a moment." Han smiles at Yunko.
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"Good, good." Han was relieved by Yunko's response. "Had me worried for a moment." Han smiles at Yunko.


Junko didn't know what kind of face to make so she just stared at him blankly, "Do you have a supernatural power?" She asked.
Posted 5/7/12


"What?" Han was very surprised by Yunko's question. "You sure ask weird questions." Han didn't know what this place was, so he is hesitating. "Yes, i do."
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"What?" Han was very surprised by Yunko's question. "You sure ask weird questions." Han didn't know what this place was, so he is hesitating. "Yes, i do."


"This place is called, Verelanda. It's a place for humans with supernatural powers live. . . "
Posted 5/7/12


"Sounds like a fun place." Han liked the sound of it. "I'm gonna enjoy it here." Han smiles at Yunko.
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"Sounds like a fun place." Han liked the sound of it. "I'm gonna enjoy it here." Han smiles at Yunko.


Junko still couldn't give the man a smile, and said "W-What's your power?" She asked.
Posted 5/7/12


Han grinned at Yunko. "Would you like to find out?" His teeth was beginning to show.
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



Han grinned at Yunko. "Would you like to find out?" His teeth was beginning to show.


Junko was confused with the grin, and said "Yes. . . "

Posted 5/7/12


"Well, then." Han starts walking backwards. "Come and find out." Han smiles at Yunko as he continues to walk backwards.
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"Well, then." Han starts walking backwards. "Come and find out." Han smiles at Yunko as he continues to walk backwards.


Junko started walking towards the man, being prepared.
Posted 5/7/12


Han stopped walking backwards. "Come on." Han starts walking forward. "I won't attack." Han smiles at Yunko. "I promise."
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.