First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Verelandra
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



Han stopped walking backwards. "Come on." Han starts walking forward. "I won't attack." Han smiles at Yunko. "I promise."


Junko walked further toward the man.
Posted 5/7/12


"Come on." Han began to dance towards Yunko like Micheal Jackson in Thriller. "Do something."
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"Come on." Han began to dance towards Yunko like Micheal Jackson in Thriller. "Do something."


Junko become really confused, she didn't understand what was going on. "What are you doing?"
Posted 5/7/12


"Trying to make you attack me." Han switched from Thriller to Beat It. "Come on."
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"Trying to make you attack me." Han switched from Thriller to Beat It. "Come on."


Junko sighed and said, "Sorry, I don't start fights. . . "
Posted 5/7/12


"Then you should have said so in the first place." Han digs the tip of his shoe into the ground and kicks up some dirt into Yunko's face. "Seriously!" Right after that, Han quickly picked up a rock the size of his fist and threw it hard at Yunko's body.
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



"Then you should have said so in the first place." Han digs the tip of his shoe into the ground and kicks up some dirt into Yunko's face. "Seriously!" Right after that, Han quickly picked up a rock the size of his fist and threw it hard at Yunko's body.


Junko blocked the sand with her cloak, and caught the rock, and crushed it.
Posted 5/7/12


Han repeated the same thing twice. But this time, Han through 3 rocks instead of 1 each time. And quickly jumped at Yunko once the two repeats were done.
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12 , edited 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



Han repeated the same thing twice. But this time, Han through 3 rocks instead of 1 each time. And quickly jumped at Yunko once the two repeats were done.


Junko blocked every single attack, and crushed every single rock, "Would you stop doing this!"
Posted 5/7/12


Han landed on Yunko, but his watch suddenly beeped. "Looks like i got to go." Han gets off Yunko and smiles at her. "Until next time." Han suddenly disappears.
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12 , edited 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



Han landed on Yunko, but his watch suddenly beeped. "Looks like i got to go." Han gets off Yunko and smiles at her. "Until next time." Han suddenly disappears.


"What the hell was that. . . ??" Junko thought to herself, getting up. She dusk herself off, and said, "This is what I get, when I interact with humans. . . " And she sighed.
Posted 5/7/12


Suddenly, Han reappeared right next to you. "I'm back." Han smiles at Yunko. "Did you miss me?"
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



Suddenly, Han reappeared right next to you. "I'm back." Han smiles at Yunko. "Did you miss me?"


Junko back away from the man, and said "No. . . "
Posted 5/7/12


Han wasn't smiling anymore. "Why not?" Han looked a little upset.
Moderator
40917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/7/12

The_One_Death wrote:



Han wasn't smiling anymore. "Why not?" Han looked a little upset.


"Because you were throwing dirt and rocks at me. . . " Junko said glaring at him.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.