First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
[RP] Teen Titans
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/22/12

BabyLelo123 wrote:

( Have you see The Teen Titans movie yet? :'D Trouble in Tokyo? )

Robin: *raises an eyebrow at Twilight* Great thanks. We'll keep you posted. *he says to Aqualad*
Aqualad: ( (thats him with the sweating bullet thing lol ) Likewise... *she smiles wryly*


(yes i have... It was awesome! I loved Beast boy in it)

Twilight: *to Aqualad* Dont even say anything...
Aqualad: I wasnt!
Raven: *noticing Starfire going all drooly* Leave.
Aqualad: Going.. *he dives into the water and the sharks follow him*

Robin: *to Twilight* What was that about??
Twilight: He thinks I'm hot...
Robin: Oh... really?
Twilight: Dont stress. I like you, not him
Robin: I know.

Raven: Well, I tidied up last time so, its your turn.
Moderator
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/22/12
Beast Boy: Uhh guys. I don't think you'll believe me if I say it so I'll just tell you to look up.

*they all look up and to their surprise theres a giant waffle in the sky*

Cyborg: Is that a-
Raven: Giant waffle. Go figure.
Starfire: A giant WAFFLE! *she points to the sky *any giant things on Tamaran means the welcoming of Glorpnargus! It is a time of joy and celebration!

*they see a tiny person waving from the top of the waffle*

???: Ahoy there Titans!

*the giant waffle lands in front of the Titan Tower and a girl who's dressed like a pirate and brown hair in a ponytail steps off*

???: My names Tabitha! *she holds out her hand* It's so totally awesome to finally meet you guys!
Robin: *shakes her hand* Uh nice to meet you too. Mind if I ask whats with the waffle ship?
Tabitha: Oh well my ship kinda got stolen and the thing closet to me was a waffle at the time so I super sized it and made it fly! And who doesn't like waffles? ( xD )
Raven: *she pokes the giant waffle* It's still warm!
Tabitha: Wanna bite? *she holds out a fork and Raven takes a mouthful of waffle* That is one nice waffle ship.

( okay sorry I dunno why but I just did hahaha! Didn't know what else to do XDD )
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/22/12 , edited 5/23/12

BabyLelo123 wrote:

Beast Boy: Uhh guys. I don't think you'll believe me if I say it so I'll just tell you to look up.

*they all look up and to their surprise theres a giant waffle in the sky*

Cyborg: Is that a-
Raven: Giant waffle. Go figure.
Starfire: A giant WAFFLE! *she points to the sky *any giant things on Tamaran means the welcoming of Glorpnargus! It is a time of joy and celebration!

*they see a tiny person waving from the top of the waffle*

???: Ahoy there Titans!

*the giant waffle lands in front of the Titan Tower and a girl who's dressed like a pirate and brown hair in a ponytail steps off*

???: My names Tabitha! *she holds out her hand* It's so totally awesome to finally meet you guys!
Robin: *shakes her hand* Uh nice to meet you too. Mind if I ask whats with the waffle ship?
Tabitha: Oh well my ship kinda got stolen and the thing closet to me was a waffle at the time so I super sized it and made it fly! And who doesn't like waffles? ( xD )
Raven: *she pokes the giant waffle* It's still warm!
Tabitha: Wanna bite? *she holds out a fork and Raven takes a mouthful of waffle* That is one nice waffle ship.

( okay sorry I dunno why but I just did hahaha! Didn't know what else to do XDD )


Twilight: A giant waffle... could this day get any wierder?
Robin: Looks like it jut did, honey..
Tabitha: Oh... You two are together! *pointing at Twilight & Robin* Thats sooo awesome!
Cyborg: Where do you actually come from, uh, Tabitha, was it?
Moderator
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/24/12
Tabitha: I'm from a planet called Warmolone! I became a space pirate and traveled to different Galaxies to explore and meet people, y'know *she smiles at Cyborg and she inspects his body with great admiration* Wow! Your made of some really awesome tech! Chrome hydroglanic omnipods, formaldehyde inserts! You've got the works! ( I just made those names up LOL )
Cyborg: I like you already! *they shake hands and he smiles at her*
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/25/12

BabyLelo123 wrote:

Tabitha: I'm from a planet called Warmolone! I became a space pirate and traveled to different Galaxies to explore and meet people, y'know *she smiles at Cyborg and she inspects his body with great admiration* Wow! Your made of some really awesome tech! Chrome hydroglanic omnipods, formaldehyde inserts! You've got the works! ( I just made those names up LOL )
Cyborg: I like you already! *they shake hands and he smiles at her*


(they sound real!)

Robin: er, soo
Twilight: How about we help ypu get your ship back?
Tabitha: Would you? Oh, that'd be AWESOME!!
Beast Boy: *to Terra* She reminds me of you...
Terra: She reminds me of me too....

*Cyborg goes to get the T-Ship*

Raven: So, where did it get stolen? What planet?
Tabitha: Erm... The planet Marazaste. Thats like, what... a galaxy away?
Cyborg: * coming back* The ship wont make it that far... You got over the Galaxy Line on a Waffle???
Moderator
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/25/12


Tabitha: *she giggles* Yeah! I used my powers though. Maybe I could do the same with the T-ship? I don't think I could power this alone though...*she looks at Twilight and Raven with a big smile on her face*

Cyborg: That could work!

Raven: Fine. I'll help.
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/25/12

BabyLelo123 wrote:



Tabitha: *she giggles* Yeah! I used my powers though. Maybe I could do the same with the T-ship? I don't think I could power this alone though...*she looks at Twilight and Raven with a big smile on her face*

Cyborg: That could work!

Raven: Fine. I'll help.


Twilight: why are you looking at me? i cant do fancy stuff like that...
Tabitha: Sure you can! i've seen you!!
Twilight and Robin: What?
Tabitha: oopss... Wrong time line... i've also been to the future and the past.
Twilight: Oh... no... your another Alaric...
Tabitha: No i'm not anything like Alaric Clayton. Does he still come and visit?
Twilight: No.. thank god.

Moderator
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/26/12
Tabitha: Haha! Alaric sure does like to cause trouble *she giggles* Alrighty! Lets get crackin'! *she claps her hands and in doing so creates a turquoise bubble around the T-ship and its starts to float* Your turn Twilight!
Raven: What exactly are we doing?
Tabitha: Just trying to give the T-ship an extra helping hand is all *she gives a thumbs up to Twilight*
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

BabyLelo123 wrote:

Tabitha: Haha! Alaric sure does like to cause trouble *she giggles* Alrighty! Lets get crackin'! *she claps her hands and in doing so creates a turquoise bubble around the T-ship and its starts to float* Your turn Twilight!
Raven: What exactly are we doing?
Tabitha: Just trying to give the T-ship an extra helping hand is all *she gives a thumbs up to Twilight*


Twilight: what part of 'I don't have fancy powers like that' don't you get?!
Tabitha: c'mon try!
Twilight: I don't even know what we are trying to achieve here!
Moderator
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/27/12
Tabitha: Okay let's try something else here. *she put her hands in a meditating stance like Raven when she meditates* Just think of how you want the T-ship to fly. Release all stress and concentrate on the T-ship...*a computer near by explodes* Woah! Opps! *she rubs her head * Um just try ok? *she giggles*
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

BabyLelo123 wrote:

Tabitha: Okay let's try something else here. *she put her hands in a meditating stance like Raven when she meditates* Just think of how you want the T-ship to fly. Release all stress and concentrate on the T-ship...*a computer near by explodes* Woah! Opps! *she rubs her head * Um just try ok? *she giggles*


Twilight: Um... okay.... Please remember that i'm kinda new at this...

*Twilight goes into meditation mode, and gradually the T-Ship starts glowing blue. Raven joins her and the T-Ship begins to rise up*

Cyborg: Hey! Hey wait! *twilight and raven open one eye each* Arent we meant to be inside the Ship?
BB: Yeah.. that might help us.
Raven: Hurry up then...

*The titans get into the ship. Robin looks round*
Robin: Cyborg i thought you were adding a new seat for Twilight??
Cyborg i did! *he pushes a button and another seat slides out*
Robin, BB &Twilight: Nice!
Robin: Alright then. Twilight, Raven. How do you wanna do this?
Raven: We'll meditate inside the T-Ship.
Twilight: Tabitha can direct us...
Tabitha: Yay! I'm working with th Teen Titans! Oh this is like a dream come truuue!!
Raven: Yeah, okay. Just fly your waffle.
Moderator
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
*Tabitha grins as the Titans fly up into the air and Tabitha flies onto her waffle (LOL) and flies ahead of the titans. Tabitha speaks to the Titans using telekinesis*

Tabitha: Alright our first stop is a planet called Smorelotus. It's at the other end of the universe. *she flies a little faster ahead*
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/28/12

BabyLelo123 wrote:

*Tabitha grins as the Titans fly up into the air and Tabitha flies onto her waffle (LOL) and flies ahead of the titans. Tabitha speaks to the Titans using telekinesis*

Tabitha: Alright our first stop is a planet called Smorelotus. It's at the other end of the universe. *she flies a little faster ahead*


Twilight: *to Robin* well. there goes our date tonight.
Robin: other end of the universe?
Raven: i'm beginning to wish we didnt offer to find the ship...
Tabitha: aww, c'mon guys! It'll be fun! Lets play I Spy on the way there.
Titans: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
Moderator
39714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/28/12
Tabitha: Let's go Hyper speed to speed things up!
Raven and Twilight: NO!
Raven: Our powers can't go that fast!

*Tabitha doesn't listen and goes behind the T-ship*

Tabitha: Psshh! You guys wanna make it you your dinner date tonight right? *she pushes the T-ship and Raven and Twilight prepare themselves* Here we go!

*they burst off into light speed to the other end of the Universe and before they knew it they see the planet*
Member
12842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 5/29/12

BabyLelo123 wrote:

Tabitha: Let's go Hyper speed to speed things up!
Raven and Twilight: NO!
Raven: Our powers can't go that fast!

*Tabitha doesn't listen and goes behind the T-ship*

Tabitha: Psshh! You guys wanna make it you your dinner date tonight right? *she pushes the T-ship and Raven and Twilight prepare themselves* Here we go!

*they burst off into light speed to the other end of the Universe and before they knew it they see the planet*


Twilight: Whew... I didnt think i'd be able to keep up!
Raven: ... i didnt...
Robin: what planet did you say this was?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.