Request } Aviis From CoolandSpicy123
Posted 5/5/12
Konnichiwa minna! Fill this out if you want an avii:

Text:
Picture:
Extras:

(I go on phixr so I won't be able to do some extras)
Posted 5/5/12
Plz request!
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 5/10/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Konnichiwa minna! Fill this out if you want an avii:

T ext:
Picture:
Extras:

(I go on phixr so I won't be able to do some extras)


Text: Auba9, Pyo-chan!
Picture:
Extras: Sparkles, shimmer, or whatever fits!
Posted 5/11/12

Auba9 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Konnichiwa minna! Fill this out if you want an avii:

T ext:
Picture:
Extras:

(I go on phixr so I won't be able to do some extras)


Text: Auba9, Pyo-chan!
Picture:
Extras: Sparkles, shimmer, or whatever fits!


Here:
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 5/12/12
It soo cute love the lettering thanks!!!
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / EXO PLANET
Offline
Posted 5/21/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Konnichiwa minna! Fill this out if you want an avii:

Text: Ikumi~chan!
Picture:
Extras: anything that cute!!!

(I go on phixr so I won't be able to do some extras)


Posted 5/27/12

princessgirl041 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Konnichiwa minna! Fill this out if you want an avii:

Text: Ikumi~chan!
Picture:
Extras: anything that cute!!!

(I go on phixr so I won't be able to do some extras)




1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / F / EXO PLANET
Offline
Posted 5/27/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


princessgirl041 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Konnichiwa minna! Fill this out if you want an avii:

Text: Ikumi~chan!
Picture:
Extras: anything that cute!!!

(I go on phixr so I won't be able to do some extras)





Oh!!! thanks!!
Member
2896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 5/29/12 , edited 5/29/12
Text:Kaitlyn~chan
Picture:

Extras:anything that you think looks cool
Posted 6/1/12

animelover12024 wrote:

Text:Kaitlyn~chan
Picture:

Extras:anything that you think looks cool


Here it is:
Member
2896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/1/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


animelover12024 wrote:

Text:Kaitlyn~chan
Picture:

Extras:anything that you think looks cool


Here it is:


THAT LOOKS AWESOME,thank u
Posted 6/1/12

animelover12024 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


animelover12024 wrote:

Text:Kaitlyn~chan
Picture:

Extras:anything that you think looks cool


Here it is:


THAT LOOKS AWESOME,thank u


I am glad you like it!
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 8/8/12
Text: Rukia!
Picture:

Extras: whatever wrks!
You must be logged in to post.